Photo

Yahoo Mail Error. Please Help Xd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stone

Stone
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:24 PM

Around a week ago i disabled java script and java on firefox, to try legit restocking, it didnt really work out.

However before i enabled java again i logged into my Yahoo Email account and i got a message "java is needed, would you like to use the old yahoo view settings" or something like that and then i got this crap old version of yahoo for yahoo mail? anybody familiar with this problem and can help me change it back?

EDIT---> look here is the yahoo mail now instead of regular yahoo mail xD Posted Image

#2 Magma

Magma
  • 792 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:44 PM

can you get into your yahoo mail? if so i can send you an invite to gmail.. very nice mail service from google. Tons more better than yahoo

#3 Stone

Stone
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:45 PM

yeah, xD i have a google, mail +O unfortunantly i constantly forget the name of my account, and all my important contacts email me from yahoo, :( thanks a ton for the suggestion and offer though :) appreciate it :)

#4 Magma

Magma
  • 792 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

oh man just have firefox remember your username and password, thats what I do! :)
and i cant help you with the yahoo thing.. maybe make another account or try and reinstall java or update it.. you could also try email yahoo and they SHOULD get back to you on it and tell you how to fix it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users