Target: Iran

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:59 AM

That's kind of impossible considering how ignorant the U.S is. Bush is probably going to be like, "0ng! k1ll 1r4n13ns! k1ll th3m a11!111!!\\"

Anyways, I think U.S should stay out of it.

Its ignorant to say that about the us. sure, the representatives and president might not be the good right now, but all the us? I think not.

And so far, bush hasnt said anything of the sort.

Gotta mention the rules debate forum as things may get heated but please remember nothing should be taken to heart we all love each other here but we all love each other very much and want to give our members a place to be best of friends (online). We love diversity and different views it may seem to come off strong but we all love each other here and will not ever look at or treat anyone different for what their views are, staff are strong in this area just want to let the members no we love you no matter what is said in debate room :) And we hope our fellow members will be the same :)

Thanks

Of course. Attack opinions, but not the people...:p

#27 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2006 - 09:54 AM

That's kind of impossible considering how ignorant the U.S is. Bush is probably going to be like, "0ng! k1ll 1r4n13ns! k1ll th3m a11!111!!\\"

Anyways, I think U.S should stay out of it.

Bush really isn't the idiot that people think him to be. Just a very opinionated strong willed president. His views are in conflict with about half the nation which is why he is made out to be such a bad/stupid guy.

Anyway, I say suspend their right to developing nuclear weapons, and let russia enrich the uranium for them. Keep usa out of there for now as their military is already very stretched out and the economy is in enough trouble as it is. By diplomacy get the current Iran leader the hell out of power, and let the UN try toe stablish a proper democracy.

#28 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

Posted 12 March 2006 - 08:50 PM

Anyway, I say suspend their right to developing nuclear weapons, and let russia enrich the uranium for them. Keep usa out of there for now as their military is already very stretched out and the economy is in enough trouble as it is. By diplomacy get the current Iran leader the hell out of power, and let the UN try toe stablish a proper democracy.

They backed out of that deal. Russia's pissed! Haha.

http://news.yahoo.co...ea/iran_nuclear

TEHRAN, Iran -
Iran ruled out a Russian proposal aimed at easing tensions over its nuclear program Sunday, drawing criticism from a senior lawmaker in Moscow who said the decision destroyed the last chance for compromise before the
U.N. Security Council takes on the issue this week.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi also warned that Iran is considering large-scale uranium enrichment at home as a response to the
International Atomic Energy Agency's decision to refer Tehran to the Security Council.

However, Tehran did back away from a threat to use oil as an economic weapon if the council should impose sanctions.

Russia had sought to persuade Iran to move its enrichment program to Russian territory, which would allow closer international monitoring. Iran reached basic agreement with Moscow on the plan, but the details were never worked out.

[...]

In Moscow, Konstantin Kosachev, the head of international affairs committee of the lower house of parliament, harshly criticized Iran, saying the decision meant the end of chances for a compromise on the issue, according to Russian news reports.

Kosachev also warned Tehran that its refusal to continue talks on the Russian offer could "radicalize" the Security Council debate on the issue.

The United States and its Western allies accuse Iran of seeking to develop nuclear weapons. Iran denies any intention to build weapons, saying it only aims to produce energy.

If that was their only aim, there should be no problem with Russia enriching their uranium, heh. Alas.

#29 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:37 PM

Iran already has had the technical documents to make nuclear missiles and enriching uranium thanks to this guy-1 and 2 and are in the proccess of trying to deliver nuclear warheads on their missiles so they might have a nuclear missiles soon. So they're a bigger threat than north korea which is really poor right now.
but i think they'll really try to get an agreement as i dont think iran wants a war with the us and un countries.
and ofcourse theres the big issue with iran's oil

though us might just use airstrikes and cruise missile attacks to take out key nuclear bases like they did in the beginning in iraq as i dont think they would want to really invade iranian soil.
also with the tension between iran and israel like this-link
it will probably be israel doing the first strikes.

Edited by Scope, 12 March 2006 - 10:39 PM.

#30 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:39 AM

The US is just going to theese countries saying their helping them, ruin them and take advantage. IE: Afghanistan, Iraq, and theese are just the most recent most well known.

its alarming how much history is being forgotten.

I was thinking about that and its true its not being taken into consideration but its not cause its forgotten but the US media covers it up/brings other things into focus, false stories progpaganda even i think

#31 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:27 PM

The US is just going to theese countries saying their helping them, ruin them and take advantage. IE: Afghanistan, Iraq, and theese are just the most recent most well known.

I was thinking about that and its true its not being taken into consideration but its not cause its forgotten but the US media covers it up/brings other things into focus, false stories progpaganda even i think

Media sensationalizes noit, so of course so are only going to focus on aspects that draw the majorities attention. Sadly, the people are more interested in a story that involves danger, and in this case they make iran out as the deranged unstable country.

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

Media sensationalizes noit, so of course so are only going to focus on aspects that draw the majorities attention. Sadly, the people are more interested in a story that involves danger, and in this case they make iran out as the deranged unstable country.

The media is in control by a group of people, what is shown on tv is regulated is it not by a government agency? Somewhere there is right wingers/left wingers/people with a strong bias in control. They intend to desensitize the public through crazy stories. For example: Its amazing man how the public believed the media when they reported that a passport was found in the debris of the 9/11 crash but they couldn't find the blackbox because they suspect it burned up.... :blink: But then again the media did desensitize the public towards a group of people they would believe anything said about them.

#33 Mystical

Mystical
  • 1020 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:51 AM

"Should the United States/US Allies engage in a military conflict with Iran?"
Absolutly not, infact the only militery action we should execute is a freaking nuke on these mother CENSOREDers that don't want to play ball witht he rest of the world.

Will economic sanctions be enough?
No way in hell... its IRAN what does IRAN have that everyone uses? We can take from them all day long and they will still be doing fine.

Should we just do nothing?

No... we should nuke them, nuke everyone... including ourselves then the survivors can start over and they will know what not to do.

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:52 AM

"Should the United States/US Allies engage in a military conflict with Iran?"
Absolutly not, infact the only militery action we should execute is a freaking nuke on these mother CENSOREDers that don't want to play ball witht he rest of the world.

Will economic sanctions be enough?
No way in hell... its IRAN what does IRAN have that everyone uses? We can take from them all day long and they will still be doing fine.

Should we just do nothing?

No... we should nuke them, nuke everyone... including ourselves then the survivors can start over and they will know what not to do.

<_<

And please do not cuss at anyones country/the countries people <_<
We may have members from there and they may feel offended.

#35 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

Hmm Iranians.

Would you trust a bully with a knife on the playground?

Watch this space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users