• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:23 PM

lol you refuse to belive me when I say it that's why im askin you :p if you look hard you see im trying to get you to do some of your own research rather then go with the biased views of the media *cough*zionist media*cough* it's so obvious I dont see how you can't see it, im thinking people that argue like this are just refusing to belive it as the media is their only source. just take the example above, there was minimal coverage of the ariel sharon quote and then take your previous example of how much the iran president quote was propogated

;)

#27 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:24 PM

;)

Oh but if it's so public knowledge, I should just be able to ask someone and they should be able to tell me, right? That's what public knowledge is... So I'm asking you :)

Or for that matter, anyone. If it's such public knowledge, there must be someone here with proof... right? It's public, after all.

Edited by BrknPhoenix, 23 April 2006 - 06:26 PM.

#28 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:32 PM

Oh but if it's so public knowledge, I should just be able to ask someone and they should be able to tell me, right? That's what public knowledge is... So I'm asking you :)

Or for that matter, anyone. If it's such public knowledge, there must be someone here with proof... right? It's public, after all.

You're asking me? I've told you so many times LOL!!

Yes it's public knowledge that the US Media is run by the Zionists but if you ask people in your area (nor cal) you won't get the answer cuz they're like you, zionist media = their only source and are so deep into it they refuse to see it any other way.

just take you for example you refuse to belive it when:
ariel sharon quote - minimal coverage in us media
iran president quote (you posted earlier) - extreme propogation

now you don't only refuse to belive me, you refuse to go do your own research. and if I finally do get you to do your own research you'd probly go like "I couldnt find it on cnn.com or foxnews.com etc."

so bascially there's your answer to why people won't tell you its zionist even tho they know it. if they dont know it then dont be suprised their only source is the zionist run us media lol

#29 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:39 PM

edit: okay, I'm out of this argument... deleted my whole big post... was a bit angry...

But Noit, before you say untrue things like I only get my news from CNN and Fox News, consider the fact that you are saying this while denying the credibility of the entire American media, and consider which of us is more closed minded.

Yep, done >_<

Edited by BrknPhoenix, 23 April 2006 - 06:56 PM.

#30 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

...Public knowledge that no one knows about? That doesn't make any sense at all... If people don't know... It is not public knowledge...

Correction to you: public knowledge means its knowledge that is accessible by the public :) Do some research you'll see :)

Ariel Sharon making a dumb comment vs. a government that hates us getting nuclear technology and threatening the western world. There is a considerable difference in newsworthiness there. Not to mention the Sharon quote occured in October 2001, in the heat of the hunt for UBL and the war on Afghanistan. MUCH bigger news than the comment from Sharon.

So you're saying if Ariel Sharon (mind you israels president/leader/whatever) says something against US he speaks for himself but when Irans President says something against the israel (not even the us) he speaks for the government? Dang the media's gottcha...

I like how you assume I know nothing about it and haven't done research.

I have no reason to assume lol if you recall our previous debate all your quotes came from Fox and CNN lol.

I've been keeping aware of things for quite some time

Yea via the zionist media lol

and I've seen nothing to indicate that Israel
controls our media or our government...

Like I said the zionists media's gotcha

It is just natural that our government and our
people, as well as our media, would take Israel's side

It is natural? No duh dude look above Ariel Sharon says they have total power over the US... durrr

when they are battling insane
suicidal terrorists like the Palestinians.

Who drove them insane? Yep that's right israel did when they bull dozed the familes while the husbands were out at work. And when UN tries to do something who vetos it none other then zionist controlled us. from the looks of it... all a zionist plan

There's no contest...

lol contests involve more two sides. lol

Oh f**k off Noit. You dare criticize me for MY sources?

Dude I'm just pointing out lol *recalls previous debates where you quote Fox and CNN*

You disregard the entire American media. You hypocrite. Seriously. Step back and look at what you just said. I've read news off both Fox and Al-Jazeera, CNN and various European sources. YOU are the one that disregards the ENTIRE American media as being zionist. I can't even believe that you said this.

You asked before if zinoists are bad/evil? I think you're answering your own question when you get so pissed/offended when I call the media of your country zionist lol

There wasn't any proof in that answer whatsoever except your insults...
Insults? I never told anyone to "f**k off"
If you did misinterpert anything as insults im sorry :(
I didn't give you an answer because I'm trying to get you to do research other places then media. lol you told me above:
I've read news off both Fox and Al-Jazeera, CNN and various European sources.
lol don't use media, no form of media is truthful and especially not the zionist controled us media lol

sorry about the code quotes lol I used to many quotes :p

#31 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:17 PM

lol don't use media, no form of media is truthful and especially not the zionist controled us media lol

sorry about the code quotes lol I used to many quotes :p

Noit... he edited it... he said he was sorry... you didn't need to reply to that :\

Second... oh? What do you use if you do not use media? Do you not realize that pretty much everything someone writes is somewhat biased? What ARE your sources on research? Why are your sources so much better... you read them, no? Then they are MEDIA.

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:21 PM

Noit... he edited it... he said he was sorry... you didn't need to reply to that :\

Second... oh? What do you use if you do not use media? Do you not realize that pretty much everything someone writes is somewhat biased? What ARE your sources on research? Why are your sources so much better... you read them, no? Then they are MEDIA.

Didn't read the edit yet

use media but don't argue with me based on lies

edit: call it lies call it propoganda

I got the pm during writing that and read it after posting

#33 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:27 PM

Okay Noit... please do enlighten me. What are your sources that aren't 'lies'? Why are your sources so much better than ours? The thing is... aren't you going off your opinion of what is propaganda and what is not? We could say the same darn thing about Al Jazeera. We have different opinions on what we see as truth... I don't go around saying that Al Jazeera is a lie everywhere so why do you say that CNN is a lie? Even BBC...

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

Okay Noit... please do enlighten me. What are your sources that aren't 'lies'? Why are your sources so much better than ours? The thing is... aren't you going off your opinion of what is propaganda and what is not? We could say the same darn thing about Al Jazeera. We have different opinions on what we see as truth... I don't go around saying that Al Jazeera is a lie everywhere so why do you say that CNN is a lie? Even BBC...

Hey sorry my ride picked me up I'm at dorms now.

You seem offensive but ok...

BTW why don't you say the same darn thing about Al Jazeera? I do... I think their biased in the other way.

I have read books, I use news, I read newspapers, magazines, debates (close friend was on debate team, went to his debates saw both sides), talked with every one of my history teachers about the topic without end, in college talk to the professors and ta's about it. Rather then reiterate what I see/read I see how it is presented, by who, when, even why. I then take it into consideration with the religions: Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. Online sources like crazy. I've read dozens and dozens of history books but dont take their analysis and repeat it. You can say I read between the lines. My main source, read the facts and interperet it on my own.

You can say I look at the pictures with the volume off in a sense.

Now tet you tell me this:
US Media - Doesn't mention Ariel Sharon's quote that could defame them.
US Media - Propogates to the extreme a quote by Iranian president that could defame them.

What does that look like? Bias? I think so. Then using the public knowledge from all things that I read and people I've talked to I remember that the Jews are in control of the Media. I'm like from what I've learned from going to Sinagogs with my Jewish friends it doesn't seem like what Jewish people would do thus coming to the conclusion that those Jews are Zionists. Coming to the conclusion it is a Zionist controlled media.

See how it works?

But hey reply to the above:
US Media - Propogates to the extreme a quote by Iranian president that could defame them.

Bias?

#35 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:58 AM

I told you why that was before but you conveniently ignored my explanation. But if I need to say it again, the Sharon quote was made not even a month after 9/11 and there was so much news flying around about Al Qaeda, UBL, Afganistan, the Taliban, that it is perfectly reasonable that no one would have cared about the Sharon quote. That's not where the nation's mind was at that point.

Now, that is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the quote wouldn't have been in the media. And if it was, no one would have noticed. But instead you choose to believe that the entire media and government is corrupt/deceitful and must be involved in some elaborate plot to have Israel control us.

In the face of reasonable explanations, why then does the inevitable argument always go back to jews? The jews aren't some boogieman responsible for all our problems. That kind of thinking is what got World War II rolling. As long as Hitler could keep everyone convinced that the Jews were the enemy, no one even realized the horrible things he was doing in every aspect.

And now we see the same arguments, time and time again. The jews are in some big organized conspiracy. In World War 2 the jews were massacred. In modern days the jews have been attacked constantly since the forming of their nation, and have been enduring incredible hardship.

Yet despite all that, people still manage to turn Israel into a monster.

I also suggest you familiarize your self with a concept called occam's razor. In practical english, occam's razor can essentially be boiled down to the phrase "In a situation where there are competing theories, the simpler one is typically correct." It can be a very true thing. Applied to this instance... If there are simpler, more innocent explanations for why the media would not have reported the quote (and I stated a very good reason they would not have) then it is much more likely an explanation than some complex conspiracy between the media and governments to conceal some secret Israeli plan...

The example you are using... it is like walking outside and finding a dead bird, then confidently claiming "This bird was just down by a shot down by a jet fighter." It's much more likely that it was actually a cat that killed the bird, or some much more simple thing, but instead a wild conclusion is leapt to that would require so many strange things to be happening that it doesn't really make sense... (I.e. every media outlet and major government officials conspiring to hide things about Israel)

Edited by BrknPhoenix, 24 April 2006 - 04:01 AM.

#36 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:46 AM

I do not for any reason have a valid argument to believe that the US and Isreal are S&M. And by the way, theres corrupt in just about everything related to politics. Japan, China, Russia, America, Isreal, everywhere. But its not as bad as its thought to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users