Photo

The USA: Israels Puppet

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 volycz

volycz
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:22 PM

Do you think the US is being used by Israel as its puppet to attack countries that dislike Israel or jews? or vice versa you.S using israel as a puppet to control the middle east area... like Taiwan to control the asia region

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." -

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, to Shimon Peres, October 8th, 2001

Edited by saif, 22 April 2006 - 07:24 PM.

#2 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

No. I odn't believe America is, I just this Israel was saying something to make himself look powerful. I'd say its nothing more than luck that we attack whom they do. Probably a debate topic too ><

Edited by Darkness, 22 April 2006 - 07:31 PM.

#3 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

I don't have a stance, but I think this probably belongs in the debate section..

#4 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

I don't have a stance, but I think this probably belongs in the debate section..

Same. I feel kinda stupid because I don't have anything to say about it xD

#5 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:20 AM

Does this mean israel is to blame if our country is flushed down the toilet?

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:27 AM

Oh I hihgly belive this.

Has anyone read the book "One Nation Under Israel". Crazy book check it out.

#7 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:05 AM

Well in a way this is true. USA was "built" on the principles of Christianity. USA President is a Christian and for the most part most of the US Presidents have been Christians. In Christianity, the belief is that the Jewish people were God's original choosen people and the "Gentiles" (everyone else) only were able to get receive salvation because the Jewish people rejected God (Jesus) while the Gentiles were open to him. So when Jesus died, he not only died for the Jewish people's sins, but also for the Gentiles' sins.

Anyways, according to Christianity, even though the Jewish people rejected Jesus and Gentiles were "let into the kingdom", it still didn't change the fact that the Jewish people are God's choosen people and they have favor with God. People say this is why Jewish people are known to have money and to be successful. The Bible says God will not stand for people messing with his people(Jewish people) especially in Jerusalem (also known as Zion and the City of David). This is the political and religious center of the Jewish people and also the "choosen" holy city. The Bible says that the end will come when the armies of the world unite to try and Crush Israel. It says things will look really bad for Israel, but right before the armies take Jerusalem, God will with one swoop,(I am paraphrasing) "vaporize" the armies. I think it says something about their eyes melting in their eye sockets. O_o :unsure: This is a reason why people say the end is near because of the escaulating turmoil happening in Israel.

Since the leader(s) of the USA are Christians and believe this, then yes, they are going to try to stay on Israel's side by trying to protect them. But according to the Bible, that will probably end because "armies of the world" are going to unite against Israel, and I don't think it will work if USA is in the way protecting Israel, but I don't know for sure. :unsure:
Once again, I will say this is according to Christianity. :)

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:15 AM

Well in a way this is true. USA was "built" on the principles of Christianity. USA President is a Christian...in the way protecting Israel, but I don't know for sure. :unsure:
Once again, I will say this is according to Christianity. :)

(Didn't want to quote the whole thing)

I just wanted to say that that is one of the most impressive, convincing and sincere debating posts I've seen in a long time.

#9 Mystical

Mystical
  • 1020 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:23 AM

Do you think the US is being used by Israel as its puppet to attack countries that dislike Israel or jews? or vice versa you.S using israel as a puppet to control the middle east area... like Taiwan to control the asia region

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." -

Yes.
I could personally give two shits about the holy land but thats my oppinion.

#10 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 11:41 AM

Wow the guy said that? Just as psychotic as Bush and this guy as well has the support and influence to get away. *cough*usa*cough*

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Wow the guy said that? Just as psychotic as Bush and this guy as well has the support and influence to get away. *cough*usa*cough*

You live in the country, you recieve health care, you are protected by the law, you have no human rights breached, you're treated equally, you have no warfare or riots, you are one of the richest and most democracic countries in the world and you still spout shit about your country?

One word: Move.

#12 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

He didnt mean to show off... ists just alot of jewish people work in the US government and he reffered to it as jewish people control America...

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:59 PM

He didnt mean to show off... ists just alot of jewish people work in the US government and he reffered to it as jewish people control America...

How do you know...the quote is pretty incriminating... :o

#14 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

How do you know...the quote is pretty incriminating... :o

Where's the source though?

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:08 PM

Quotes aren't made out of thin air, sources don't matter for quotes. Remember I didn't ask you guys for source on when you said "Iran's president threatened Israel" or smething like that. Source matters when you talk about analysis/critique/thoughts on/etc.

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

http://www.washingto.../newsitem_s.htm

:o

#17 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:18 PM

Quotes aren't made out of thin air, sources don't matter for quotes. Remember I didn't ask you guys for source on when you said "Iran's president threatened Israel" or smething like that. Source matters when you talk about analysis/critique/thoughts on/etc.

When did I say that? 0_o I don't ever remember that. Also, it's very easy to make a quote come out of thin air, watch:

"I touch myself at night!"
--Noitidart August 12, 2005

I googled the quote as saif posted it and couldn't find a reliable website reporting it. Don't you think that if it was real there would be a load of media coverage?

PS
The quote is just a joke, Noit :p no offence towards you.

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

http://www.washingto.../newsitem_s.htm

:o

That's one site though, and I've never heard of the Washington Report (not that I can argue on that, but the fact that it's the only site that looks like a news site on there).

#18 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:18 PM

the quote wasnt made in public but on a israeli radio station :(

also...thats a good quote :) (noit :))

#19 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 05:22 PM

I googled the quote as saif posted it and couldn't find a reliable website reporting it. Don't you think that if it was real there would be a load of media coverage?

No there would be absolutely zero coverage as the media here is run by zionists >_< And that quote really isn't in their favor.

lol no worries mate I kno you were jokin around :p

#20 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:02 PM

No there would be absolutely zero coverage as the media here is run by zionists >_< And that quote really isn't in their favor.

lol no worries mate I kno you were jokin around :p

I'm sorry, but you seem to have some strange trust issues. Not every media outlet and not every journalist has the same ideas. There isn't some big media conspiracy where all the heads of the major networks get together and talk about how they're going to support the jews.

I always hear you criticizing American media, as a whole, as though they are all the same. They are not... There's members of the media more democrat, more republican, more authoritarian, more libertarian...

But I recall last time I posted a news source, you said the same thing... Then proceeded to get upset because you said I was saying things about you that weren't true. Now you have done it again... and confirming that you think all media is corrupt.

I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic. On this board alone we have many different opinions expressed, and I highly doubt in that such a national and broad thing like the media, those same opinions would not be present.

And it's sad that you associate people that want to establish the Israeli homeland (zionists) with people that are liars and deceivers. Zionist is thrown around like it is a negative term, when in fact it means nothing negative at all unless you are against the jews having their own homeland.

Not everyone in the media is a liar, not all people that want a jewish homeland are in on some conspiracy, and on topic... No, I do not believe that the United States is Israel's puppet...

We help them because they are really our only true friend in the region. The only one that hasn't at some point in the past bitterly hated us. Sure, there are some government's in the middle east that are friendly towards us, but their people in large part continue to hate us. With Israel it is different.

There is a difference between being a friend and being a puppet, and even if Ariel Sharon did make that remark, we'll just assume he did, then he is making the same mistake. The United States is without question the most powerful nation in the world, and the idea that we would take such actions without our best interests at stake is rediculous.

Sure, our leaders make mistakes, like Iraq, but that was out of a vendetta that has been seething with them for some time. Nothing to do with Israel. So few of the things we do relate directly to Israel... Yet now there is an idea that they control us? No... of course not.

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:10 PM

I'm sorry, but you seem to have some strange trust issues. Not every media outlet and not every journalist has the same ideas. There isn't some big media conspiracy where all the heads of the major networks get together and talk about how they're going to support the jews.

I always hear you criticizing American media, as a whole, as though they are all the same. They are not... There's members of the media more democrat, more republican, more authoritarian, more libertarian...

But I recall last time I posted a news source, you said the same thing... Then proceeded to get upset because you said I was saying things about you that weren't true. Now you have done it again... and confirming that you think all media is corrupt.

I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic. On this board alone we have many different opinions expressed, and I highly doubt in that such a national and broad thing like the media, those same opinions would not be present.

And it's sad that you associate people that want to establish the Israeli homeland (zionists) with people that are liars and deceivers. Zionist is thrown around like it is a negative term, when in fact it means nothing negative at all unless you are against the jews having their own homeland.

Not everyone in the media is a liar, not all people that want a jewish homeland are in on some conspiracy, and on topic... No, I do not believe that the United States is Israel's puppet...

We help them because they are really our only true friend in the region. The only one that hasn't at some point in the past bitterly hated us. Sure, there are some government's in the middle east that are friendly towards us, but their people in large part continue to hate us. With Israel it is different.

There is a difference between being a friend and being a puppet, and even if Ariel Sharon did make that remark, we'll just assume he did, then he is making the same mistake. The United States is without question the most powerful nation in the world, and the idea that we would take such actions without our best interests at stake is rediculous.

Sure, our leaders make mistakes, like Iraq, but that was out of a vendetta that has been seething with them for some time. Nothing to do with Israel. So few of the things we do relate directly to Israel... Yet now there is an idea that they control us? No... of course not.

omg dude it's public knowledge. why else do you think that the enemies of israel are constantly defamed and israel is made to look good and not defamed. I'm asking you now... who controls the us media? its public knowledge man

zionists want to establish a "jewish" (in quotes because they really mean zionist, why do I say that? go to a local sinagog learn about judaism) homeland. sheesh

anyways you tell me who's in control of the us media? pshh ariel sharon tells you right there, read the topic post.

#22 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:15 PM

omg dude it's public knowledge. why else do you think that the enemies of israel are constantly defamed and israel is made to look good and not defamed. I'm asking you now... who controls the us media? its public knowledge man

zionists want to establish a "jewish" (in quotes because they really mean zionist, why do I say that? go to a local sinagog learn about judaism) homeland. sheesh

anyways you tell me who's in control of the us media? pshh ariel sharon tells you right there, read the topic post.

If it is public knowledge please show me proof of it being true. Anywhere... go for it. And Ariel Sharon saying something isn't proof. Leaders say stupid things that aren't true all the time. Find me a quote where a president of the united states says it and maybe it'd have some credibility as far as the US being israel's puppet being true... And no, Sharon didn't say anything about the media either...

Anywho, if it's public knowledge, proof, post haste :D

#23 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:15 PM

When did I say that? 0_o I don't ever remember that.

Ummm... October 8th, 2001? O_o

Edited by Adobe, 23 April 2006 - 06:16 PM.

#24 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

If it is public knowledge please show me proof of it being true. Anywhere... go for it. And Ariel Sharon saying something isn't proof. Leaders say stupid things that aren't true all the time. Find me a quote where a president of the united states says it and maybe it'd have some credibility as far as the US being israel's puppet being true... And no, Sharon didn't say anything about the media either...

Anywho, if it's public knowledge, proof, post haste :D

lol you refuse to belive me when I say it that's why im askin you :p if you look hard you see im trying to get you to do some of your own research rather then go with the biased views of the media *cough*zionist media*cough* it's so obvious I dont see how you can't see it, im thinking people that argue like this are just refusing to belive it as the media is their only source. just take the example above, there was minimal coverage of the ariel sharon quote and then take your previous example of how much the iran president quote was propogated

#25 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2006 - 06:21 PM

lol you refuse to belive me when I say it that's why im askin you :p if you look hard you see im trying to get you to do some of your own research rather then go with the biased views of the media *cough*zionist media*cough* it's so obvious I dont see how you can't see it, im thinking people that argue like this are just refusing to belive it as the media is their only source. just take the example above, there was minimal coverage of the ariel sharon quote and then take your previous example of how much the iran president quote was propogated

so does that mean you don't have any proof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users