Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:40 AM

Nope I have :p

but you used to be private and programmer and all that

I'm afraid it doesn't count :p

#77 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:50 AM

To those of you that didn't make it...just keep your mouths shut about how much you hate private members and you might make it next time. :p

No where in this thread did people say they hated private members, so where would you make up such a thing?

#78 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:50 AM

but you used to be private and programmer and all that
I'm afraid it doesn't count :p

But I am now a member, so it does count :p

And congrats Zulfi and Joe -hugs- Good job :p

#79 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:57 AM

No where in this thread did people say they hated private members, so where would you make up such a thing?

She was joking :p Chillax :)

(I love that word)

#80 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:59 AM

But I am now a member, so it does count :p

And congrats Zulfi and Joe -hugs- Good job :p

but you achieved private :o

this is a count for those who didn't :o

#81 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

She was joking :p Chillax :)

(I love that word)

Me too

'Chill out and Relax' if any of you dont know.

She was just kidding btw. :p

Come on guys, stop arguing in these kind of threads, it is starting to get annoying, and you are just messing up yourself, so just be nice and cool. :)

#82 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

Mitch has had private in the past so tough.

I am highest posting normal member. So shut up!

#83 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:02 PM

He does count as a normal member actually. Just a bit more advanced though :p

#84 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:02 PM

Thankyou Jake ^_^

#85 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:09 PM

Post count doesn't really matter though. If I had of stayed active throughout my Codex time, I could have atleast 6000. That is fo sho.

#86 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:10 PM

sigh.... let me have some feeling of achievement :p

#87 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Post count doesn't really matter though. If I had of stayed active throughout my Codex time, I could have atleast 6000. That is fo sho.

Put you didnt did you? So you havent ^_^ I mean, if I was active from my start date, I could be beating Noitidart.

#88 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Oh, and for (some) of those who didn't get in, try to put some more effort into your application. I can't vouch for all of you, but if you really are upset for not getting into private, maybe it's the fact that some of the questions were longer than your responses =P If not, well, there is always next month to review & edit to make your applications even better ^_^

Oh, and I told you guys you should put thought into your apps, I voted no on every single one that had less than a sentence answers. tsk,tsk.

I know my application could have been better. Not necessarily longer, but just better. I answered every question with a paragraph almost and it was almost all relivant. I have already started/completed my June application though and will most likely just go threw this month tweaking it. I have done things ummm... very different, so if it comes down to the application with me I am sure it will push me over the top.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on guys. Does it really matter who has the most post?

They are just pointing out how many times you can post and "most" of the time the highest posters are just spammers.

Lets all hold hands....Sing a song....make lov........? yeah I don't know either.

#89 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:12 PM

They are just pointing out how many times you can post and "most" of the time the highest posters are just spammers.

Not really, we just have something to post. Whether useless or not, it has something to do with the topic.

I mean, I dont go around posting in a topic about cancer saying:

Oh my pet is so cute, I should take it for a walk.

I dont, thats spam.. Not posting something that has nothing to do with the topic, however, your responding to a post in the topic, like I am now.

#90 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:21 PM

A lot of the higher posters around almost all sites (this one doesn't seem to have as many at the top end as in the middle) are full of spammers. A lot of the time they don't have anything to do with the topic.

You are a special case, very little do I see you "spam" just instead you bash in someone else for what they said about the topic.

(Kinda sexy if you ask me)

#91 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:23 PM

I flame, yeah, and it isnt sexy. I'll change soon.. Just need to talk to a few people.

#92 ImonaboaT

ImonaboaT
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:25 PM

:( Shot down again..guess ill just have to try again next month

#93 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:25 PM

:( Shot down again..guess ill just have to try again next month

May I suggest something?

Become more active, then you stand more of a chance.

#94 Curse

Curse
  • 1143 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

It's my screen name isn't it? :o

The problem with you is you always get so worked up when you never make it. Don't deny it. ;) Just, don't post, lol.

#95 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:30 PM

That is true Emerald. Warlord, your not even active enough to be honest. I dont see you contribute, or post much and I get around the whole board.

Dont say your not here just for the community, I know its the programs too, and thats the only reason you want private. However, you do not want to admit that, as you feel if you do you wont get in. However, lieing, will destroy your chances.

#96 ImonaboaT

ImonaboaT
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:33 PM

I try being active.. im as active as I possibly can be.. I work and have to help keep the house organized ( live in a single parent home) but oh well.. I will make it in eventually.. and umm congrats everyone else

#97 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

I try being active.. im as active as I possibly can be.. I work and have to help keep the house organized ( live in a single parent home) but oh well.. I will make it in eventually.. and umm congrats everyone else

To be honest, this was the only post I saw for ages, and like I said before, I get around the board too.

#98 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

I flame, yeah, and it isnt sexy. I'll change soon.. Just need to talk to a few people.

I find it very sexy. Big strong man takes on someone smaller and nicer? heh

Not that big of a deal. Just lately you seem to be on a war path. Cant wait till you get back into that nice mood *which I am only guessing you must have been in before*

That is true Emerald. Warlord, your not even active enough to be honest. I dont see you contribute, or post much and I get around the whole board.

Dont say your not here just for the community, I know its the programs too, and thats the only reason you want private. However, you do not want to admit that, as you feel if you do you wont get in. However, lieing, will destroy your chances.

Some people are not here for the programs though. I have downloaded them a few times, and used them on some spare accounts and those accounts got iced, but my main account is worth way to much for me to take a chance like that. I have never even swaped np's from accounts that used programs before.

Its just not worth it.

#99 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:37 PM

Good mood. Hmm, lets just say, that could be coming soon :) I repeat, could. It could easily be swayed, theres a few people I need to talk to.

#100 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:39 PM

Good mood. Hmm, lets just say, that could be coming soon :) I repeat, could. It could easily be swayed, theres a few people I need to talk to.

LOL

Well I hope to see the cool side of rambo one of these days. Maybe your talking toos will work in your favor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users