Photo

Private Application Results

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:41 PM

LOL

Well I hope to see the cool side of rambo one of these days. Maybe your talking toos will work in your favor.

Work in my favour? What for, not exactly gonna reapply for private, ever. ^_^ I am happy being advanced.

#102 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:44 PM

Work in my favour? What for, not exactly gonna reapply for private, ever. ^_^ I am happy being advanced.

hmpf. Mark my words, you'll get bored with advanced after awhile. :p

#103 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:44 PM

hmpf. Mark my words, you'll get bored with advanced after awhile. :p

Trust me, I dont want private.

#104 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:49 PM

In making your mood better. I hope it works in your favour of accomplishing what ever you need to accomplish.

#105 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:50 PM

Trust me, I dont want private.

Never came right out and said it, dear. You'll just get bored of advanced and wish you had back the things from private, maybe not apply, but you're only digging you're own grave but posting this ... :(

#106 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:51 PM

In making your mood better. I hope it works in your favour of accomplishing what ever you need to accomplish.

I dont need people to make my mood better. I need this talking over to settle a few things flat going through my head. This can cause me to go down whichever route.

I could go down the angry, depressed route..
Or if its all sorted out correctly, and I agree, then it be a happy router, as that is leading to me doing something in real life :)

Never came right out and said it, dear. You'll just get bored of advanced and wish you had back the things from private, maybe not apply, but you're only digging you're own grave but posting this ... :(

No really, my time on Codex is coming to an almighty end.. I dont know how much I got left in me for this site, but I know I am nearly ready to go.

#107 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:55 PM

No really, my time on Codex is coming to an almighty end.. I dont know how much I got left in me for this site, but I know I am nearly ready to go.

Honestly, you're being a drama queen Ian.

Stop being so dramatic .. I can't say much to that but I know that you really shouldn't leave codex .. It's just not worth it. -nods-

Now you should stay on topic .. -cough-

#108 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:56 PM

Warlord isn't a leech, I know that much. He tends to say really out of place things though sometimes.

#109 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:58 PM

Honestly, you're being a drama queen Ian.

Stop being so dramatic .. I can't say much to that but I know that you really shouldn't leave codex .. It's just not worth it. -nods-

Now you should stay on topic .. -cough-

I aint being a drama queen Cara, and I dont know how you can be in the position to say that to me.

I can leave Codex on my free will when I feel the time is right, that time is close, and I feel it. Jesus Cara, stop acting like your older than you are, please.

#110 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:02 PM

I aint being a drama queen Cara, and I dont know how you can be in the position to say that to me.
I can leave Codex on my free will when I feel the time is right, that time is close, and I feel it. Jesus Cara, stop acting like your older than you are, please.

Acting older then Iam?
Obviously, you misinterpreted my whole post. hmpf. I was being positive and saying you should stay with this forum, it's a good place. That's all ... Im also not going to hold you against your will. Where you got that from, is beyond me.
Im not in the mood to argue, or continue to post, whatever, so please, stay on topic, as this isn't it. :)

#111 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

You have the right to leave at any time, and no one shouldnt stop you..
You can always get on computer and chat on codex or come back you can always do that, but if you have school or something it might be too late when you relize that you failed all your classes and got left back... (Just as an example :D)

Codex shouldnt be the main thing in yourlife, codex should be on the side where you can come and sit for like 1 hour in the week while controling your life... by life I mean real life... not codex life...

#112 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:22 PM

Rambo, I'm not really sure how almighty your time on codex was, but please keep it somewhere else. This is for congratulations to other members not a bunch of spam and stuff that has actually nothing to do with the topic of this board.

#113 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

You have the right to leave at any time, and no one shouldnt stop you..
You can always get on computer and chat on codex or come back you can always do that, but if you have school or something it might be too late when you relize that you failed all your classes and got left back... (Just as an example :D)

Codex shouldnt be the main thing in yourlife, codex should be on the side where you can come and sit for like 1 hour in the week while controling your life... by life I mean real life... not codex life...

Aw, you missed my amusing bookie joke :(

And besides, Codex isn't Ian's most important thing... that's Adam xD

#114 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:29 PM

I thought he was gonna try hookin it with amanda now?

#115 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:37 PM

That is true Emerald. Warlord, your not even active enough to be honest. I dont see you contribute, or post much and I get around the whole board.

Dont say your not here just for the community, I know its the programs too, and thats the only reason you want private. However, you do not want to admit that, as you feel if you do you wont get in. However, lieing, will destroy your chances.

I am active, just look in the general chat section ......

I want private because I want to feel like you've actually accepted me as a member, I want to be part of something better, the higher status. I'm not just applying for programs, I don't lie about this stuff, there is no honor in that.

We're not all leaching n00bs, don't label me as one <_<

#116 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:38 PM

Funny how every post AFTER rambo posting in a congratulations thread it's all quoting what he has to say? Can we please keep this stuff to PMs and stay on topic for ONE congratulations thread.

*congrats again to everyone who made it.

#117 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:40 PM

Alright, who cares about the most posts for a regular member. Toxic deserved it after all that waiting. Good job guys who made it. You guys really deserved it.

Try to keep things in here positive.

Good job Zulfi and Joe and everyone else who made it. :thumbsup: Zulfi, will you dance with me. :p I am jealous of joe.

Oh well, I'll stay dedicated and work for it a couple months from now. I might see you guys there. I am hoping to get 3,000 posts by then. :)

I'd be honored to dance with you King Derf :D *dances*

Great attitude Derf, I'm sure it is what alot of other pirvate members looks for and I will certainely take into consideration people's attitude to not making private.

And don't be jealous of Joe, we all know he's a smelly nubcake! ^_^ *pats Joe* MY smelly nubcake!

Edited by Zulfi, 24 April 2006 - 01:41 PM.

#118 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:42 PM

Ian, the doors always there.

#119 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:44 PM

Yeah, going for Amanda now, Joe, your so slow.

Adam has a girlfriend, I cannot have him now ^_^

Ian, the doors always there.

Goodbye, goodbye, gooooodbye.

Goodbye forever my friends.

Its taking you a while to leave too.

#120 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

I have my duties to friends I must complete first.

#121 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:47 PM

I have my duties to friends I must complete first.

Which are......

#122 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:50 PM

What's it got to do with you?

#123 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:51 PM

What's it got to do with you?

Absolutely nothing, I was only asking.

#124 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:57 PM

Stop it you two... you're making it absurdly difficult for Adobe to notice that I insulted him...
Rawr.

#125 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

Stop it you two... you're making it absurdly difficult for Adobe to notice that I insulted him...
Rawr.

Haha -pats-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users