[Guide]Warf Rescue Team[done]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:30 AM

Beginning Notes

I've been playing Neopets for five years, on and off. Warf Rescue Team is the only game that I can honestly say I rock at, and truthfully, it isn't that hard of a game, if you put thought into it. Due to the casual game nature of Warf Rescue Team, I'll mainly just be listing about a bunch of tips to improve your game.

Controls

In Warf Rescue Team, there is a bar that moves from left to right. Whenever the bar reaches where you would like a Warf to be, you hold down the LMB, charging up your Warf to the selected distance.

Ways to Improve Your Game

1.) KADOATIES RIGHT, OUT OF SIGHT. KADOATIES LEFT, VICTORY CLEFT. Whenever you begin the game, making sure your first Kadoatie is on the right side of the screen because that is where your bar goes first. If it is not, restart. It is not hard to restart, and you NEED that time to break the barrier of 100 seconds.

2.) YOU NEED TIME. Your first goal is to break the time barrier and get above 100 seconds. To do this, you need to quickly fire one Warf after another. If you followed Tip #1, you can get the first Kadoatie easily. When your bar is almost under the Kadoatie, hold down and fire. When you release, quickly fire again until you get three more out.

3.) SPEED. If you know the location of the next Kadoatie, you need to get there quickly. The point of having time is so that, if you cannot reach a Kadoatie, you can easily burn one to get to the next without running out of time. So, if you can reach a Kadoatie (approximately half screen), quickly fire off Warfs at...

4.) FULL POWER. Always fire at full power, except for maybe on your first Warf ever. If you fire full power, you have little reason to even think about ANY of the obstacles like bees or birds.

5.) STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN TO THE MIDDLE. Every millimeter counts, so if you can retrieve a Kadoatie while even barely touching it, do it. You want to always be as near to the middle as you can.

6.) THE COLORS DON'T MATTER. I have no idea why people fret over this, but they try to get colors to match. The colors will be random, so don't take valuable time to worry about damn color orders.

7.) DO NOT GO FURTHER THAN YOUR KADOATIE. If you want to hold on to your precious time, then you need to control yourself. It's important to get up to a Kadoatie quickly, but do not overfire so that you're above the Kadoatie. If you do this, you will have lost ground that would be needed to direct yourself towards the next Kadoatie. Once you've retrieved the Kadoatie, wait for it to leave the screen before firing any more Warfs.

8.) BE CALM. This game is not a hard game if you follow the tips I've laid out. If you cannot reach a Kadoatie, do not lose lifes over trying to eek yourself over there. If you can, keep gaining time because you gain time to lose it. If you cannot get a Kadoatie, don't panic! It's perfectly fine.

LASTLY, I haven't tried for the high score list in awhile, but last time I did, there was a glitch that would randomly delete your top Warf, making it impossible to go any further. This happens around the 600 - 700 point mark, so it will not affect your NP, but it will affect your chance at the high score list.

Cheat Code

"trappedkadoaties" Will win you one life. Whenever you get a Kadoatie and you're waiting for it to leave the screen, type this in to get you to four life.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, and I hope this will improve your score in this unique game, and offer you the chance to get a trophy. I won three of them. :)

#2 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:37 AM

wow thats a pretty good guide :thumbsup:

Edited by Adobe, 27 June 2006 - 09:37 AM.

#3 fireeater235

fireeater235
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:49 AM

yer, first guide ive seen for dwarf rescue

#4 dessinha_ghatinha

dessinha_ghatinha
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:14 AM

tks

#5 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:09 AM

This was a fairly good guide--yeah, I'm complimenting my self, youwannafightaboutit? Anyone who is playing legit, try Warf Rescue Team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users