• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:16 PM

I have been informed of a serious problem regarding the donation plaques system that we have in place. These plaques are awarded to those members who donate as a show of our gratitude for them helping us out in our issues with money. However, sometimes, when a member donates to the board, the donation plaque, which should appear automatically underneath his or her name in every post and in his or her profile does not. If this is the case with you, please let us know immediately as we want to give you your donation plaque. It is a very important issue for us as you have donated out of the goodness of your heart. You knew that you would not be recieving anything for the money that you donated, so please let us know so that we can atleast get you the donation plaque.

You can let us know through email at [email protected] or by PMing a staff member.

Thanks,
The Neocodex Administration

#2 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:54 PM

yeah don't be shy to bug one of us :p if you have donated then you should have the right to bug us as much as you want about your plaques btw I just noticed hydro hasn't got one :rolleyes:

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 12:14 AM

yeah don't be shy to bug one of us :p if you have donated then you should have the right to bug us as much as you want about your plaques btw I just noticed hydro hasn't got one :rolleyes:

I havent donated :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: ...

#4 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 04:54 AM

Lol Hydro, you and staff make donations in the form of effort and judging by the amount of effort put into this site you donate thousands :p

Plaque works fine for me

Edited by Mr. Hobo, 03 July 2006 - 04:58 AM.

#5 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:21 AM

I think mines working. The plaque in the profiles has never worked for me, when looking at others' profiles or mine, but other than that it's all groovy :D

#6 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:24 AM

I had trouble when I first got it but now its fine because you fixed it the day it happened to me Hydro :p You fixed it for me anyway o_0

#7 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:50 AM

... You pay for hosting. :p

#8 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:30 AM

Arr. As soon as my parents get over their fear of the internet and allow me to open a Paypal account, I'll be glad to donate to the board. Diamond supporter tag = teh secks.

#9 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:51 AM

When i get a job i might donate some :thumbsup:

#10 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:34 AM

But you pay for the hosting so therefor you are donating :)

#11 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

I just donated, literally 30 secs ago. Testing to see if my plaque shows..

Edit: Nope

Did you go through the whole process where it takes you back to Neocodex? You HAVE to click "Next" at the very end where it takes you back to Neocodex, or the transaction ID doesn't make its way to us. I'll see if it entered itself into the database.

Anyone who's having problems, just PM me and we can manually enter this into the database and have your plate up. :)

-------
Nevermind, I see an entry.. just the board is not displaying it. I'll have a look and see what the trouble is.
-------
Just ran manual synchronization... the avatar seems to be up now. The synchronization script is slow (we have caching going on, so the effect didn't show until a day later.... I brought that down from 24 hours to every 15 minutes). :p

EDIT: I'll just make it run everytime someone donates.... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users