Photo

refreshers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:59 AM

ya never  run more than one refresher at a ti'me they will freeze you quickly and harshly (my main account was just frozen). so please bee carful. heres a list of all the programs I was running.

neosurfer
funnlecake's Pangalactic Gargleblaster Refresher
nhs refresher
neofresher
pyamids player
neotransfer

and thats it I was fozen during the night. I expet no pity from anyone this is just a warning on how high the freeze rate gets when running more than one prog at a ti'me. freeze rate: preety much instant.

I know the risks of posting this message but I jst wanted to tell ppl how quick and unexpeted it can happen

Edited by lightsdark, 14 July 2004 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:05 AM

running that many programs at a ti'me is extremly likely to get you frozen.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:05 AM

the funnelcake one would get u frozen really fast like 2-3 k refreshes in 2 min and so is the nhs refresher and some are but how many random events did u get? neo surfer tell u

#4 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:07 AM

yeah, that's kinda dangerous

#5 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

I cant tell what I got and I probley wont get anything they will mostlikley take the stuff away. I'm in the process in getting it back but the funny thing is that I only used them on my main acount for 5 min then noticed I was on my main acount then switched to the crappy one. shows hoow fast it can happen huh

#6 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:07 AM

Hmm NHS has gotten me nothing so gfar and I'm running neomatrix. I have to start up again so I dont really care if I get frozen. But running that many refershers wasnt very smart.

#7 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:13 AM

So far it seems that neomatrix is undetectable. For some reason the only ti'me I have gotten caught is using artmoney codes.

#8 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:35 AM

So far it seems that neomatrix is undetectable. For some reason the only ti'me I have gotten caught is using artmoney codes.

Neo Matrix is undetectable because it was not programmed in visual basics. It was programed in a much less used language that neopets does not reconize.

NeoMatrix is prlly the safest program we can offer.

#9 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:36 AM

I ran 3 of the refreshes you just named for like 4 min by accedint on my main account will I get frozen?

#10 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:14 PM

well I dont know I guess it depends on if there keepin an eye on you or somthin but that was the first ti'me I got frozen. and for the other replies I was trying to get rich quick (being greedy) I wont run that many EVER again ill do it one at a ti'me the best ones I have found to work are neosurfer and the funnule cake one

oh ya does any one know how long it takes for them to respond

too tell the truth a junk acount and main acount were frozen.heed the advise dont run more than one

Edited by lightsdark, 14 July 2004 - 01:53 PM.

#11 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:54 PM

what's our safest refresher?

#12 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

Like X-facotr said before neomatrix ;)

#13 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:04 PM

neomatix sin't a refresher ;)

#14 lucashoal

lucashoal
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:17 PM

hmm...would neomatrix be safe to leave running at high speed for 2ish hours?

#15 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:22 PM

ive had it running before for 4 hours. and the one ive mostley used is neosurfer.

#16 laggy

laggy
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:30 PM

neomatrix seems to be working somehow, someti'mes I left it on for few days straight at average, but didn't get much out of random events nor np.

anyone tried on high speed over a long period of ti'me yet? :o

#17 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:20 PM

ya never  run more than one refresher at a ti'me they will freeze you quickly and harshly (my main account was just frozen). so please bee carful. heres a list of all the programs I was running.

neosurfer
nhs refresher
neofresher
pyamids player
neotransfer

and thats it I was fozen during the night. I expet no pity from anyone this is just a warning on how high the freeze rate gets when running more than one prog at a ti'me. freeze rate: preety much instant.

I know the risks of posting this message but I jst wanted to tell ppl how quick and unexpeted it can happen

Pyramids player ? I have been looking for it! Where did you get it from?

#18 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:08 PM

neosurfer
nhs refresher
neofresher
pyamids player
neotransfer

Pyramids player ? I have been looking for it! Where did you get it from?

its in programs section

#19 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:22 PM

yeah that is y I don't use refresher progs, don't want to abuse them

#20 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:04 AM

ya I havnt used any refreshers since just the pyramid player and a auto buyer.

scared I might get frozen. if you can read this shh

Edited by lightsdark, 16 July 2004 - 12:06 AM.

#21 bargain

bargain
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:22 AM

I was trying to make an insanely fast refresher...
Being no good at VB I doubt I'll every make it.
I tested it, too :blink:

#22 lightsdark

lightsdark
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:43 AM

did it sucessfully refresh a page if it did good job for you.
but if it didnt dont worry you will get it soon.
a dog all ways will find its bone sooner or later it depends on its patiants.
dont ask me why I did the line above this one creepy little sayings and stuff just pop up in my head there good for confuzin my freinds tho its pretty funny.thats kinda like you ask some one like whats say red and on your girlfriends body right now. make sure there not wareing what color you say and theyll check themselves out untill they find something remotley that color.ive done it 3 ti'mes to my freind and his girl friend. ^_^ oops a little off topic but I hope I dont get in trouble for that :ph34r: .

:nana:huh I never knew when I made this topic it would become a hot topic.:boxing:
:box:  :drool: ooowww  :gathering: :lamo: :whistle: well I gotta go love those smillies :pI'mp:  :hug: :smileysex: all right gotta really go to sleep nowalmost 2am

Edited by lightsdark, 16 July 2004 - 12:56 AM.

#23 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 12:46 AM

yah that is way to many to be runnin at once

#24 Sh4deM4n

Sh4deM4n
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:20 AM

yeah onyl refresher I run right now is neosurfer its not that good at getting random events due to its speed but it is safer than the rest :doh:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users