• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#126 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Zulfi @ Jul 27 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post

Iruleants, keep racism like that off these boards. +10% Warn. Also, calm down with the swearing.

what racism? there was no racism in there? im not racist.

and wtf, if we where not meant to cuss, it would be in the ten commandments, ive read the bible like 40x and still cannot find anythign that says i can't say those words.

how can these words even offend anyone? ill add that to my next rant.

#127 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(iruleatants @ Jul 27 2006, 09:55 PM) View Post

what racism? there was no racism in there? im not racist.

and wtf, if we where not meant to cuss, it would be in the ten commandments, ive read the bible like 40x and still cannot find anythign that says i can't say those words.

how can these words even offend anyone? ill add that to my next rant.

You're post contained some of the most racist comments i've seen on the board. I'm hardly going to quote from it, but we can take this up over PM if you want. Also, NeoCodex's rules do not run by the 10 commandments. Gratuitous swearing is frowned upon here, as not only does is make you make you look immature but it brings a negative atmosphere to the board. It's this kind of stuff which causes the swear filters to be put in place; so please try and refrain from overusing it.

#128 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:02 PM

wow, no body knows what racism is anymore, racism used to be where you whiped a black guy, now if you dont like interacial couples your racists, wtf guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users