Quantcast

when you sighn up for neopets ther is no code

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_alexdiamond_*

Guest_alexdiamond_*

Posted 15 July 2004 - 04:41 AM

when you sighn up for neopets ther is no code now I bet some body can make bot to make acounts now we just need to find a mail service with no code like neopets does any body khow of a mail service and can some body maby think about makeing that prog

#2 towkay

towkay
  • 445 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 04:58 AM

Do you mean no need to key in activation code?

#3 Guest_alexdiamond_*

Guest_alexdiamond_*

Posted 15 July 2004 - 05:26 AM

yep

#4 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 05:33 AM

Nah, there is, I just made a new one. Tis in a snowy font.

Edit- New snowy font is also on login thing now :p Hoe it doesnt screw up any prgs.

Edited by Valensin, 15 July 2004 - 05:34 AM.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

Edit- New snowy font is also on login thing now :bag: Hoe it doesnt screw up any prgs.

dont worry, it does... :p , I was making a bot to make accounts but it probably wont work anymore :p ...I guess ill release the source for those who want to learn :)

#6 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:39 AM

oh, well I had an account generator for refferal points and it didnt work =\

#7 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:43 AM

Edit- New snowy font is also on login thing now :bag: Hoe it doesnt screw up any prgs.

dont worry, it does... :p , I was making a bot to make accounts but it probably wont work anymore :p ...I guess ill release the source for those who want to learn :)

A bot that only requires you to type in the code would still be useful..you wouldn't need to set up proxies, fake info, verify your email ect. and it'd be a whole lot quicker.

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 11:43 AM

hmm....if you were to type in the code...then I think that it is possible to make the account generator...it would have to be in webbrowser though ;) , but thats not too bad :p ;)

#9 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 12:18 PM

hmm....if you were to type in the code...then I think that it is possible to make the account generator...it would have to be in webbrowser though ;) , but thats not too bad :p ;)

In the webbrowser? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Oh well, I guess if it's semi-automated it's still useful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users