Photo

u get this error

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 06:58 PM

ha gocha! to read  ^_^ no but I can't find the software section (I know I suck) but I am using programs like rdd Auto buyer and I get a run ti'me error 5 or whatever and it not the only thign I get it from. does anyone know what to tell me? and also I feel stupid but neopets keep logging me out of every page so I gotta keep relogging in. how do I fix that again?~feels n00bish~

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:07 PM

u would have to contact rdd about the runti'me error, a lot of people have been getting that, are you using the newest one?

as for the other problem, it could be because you are not accepting third party cookies...clear all your cookies and temp internet files and then go into your cookie settings and click edit, and then type in neopets.com and click allow ^_^

#3 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:12 PM

well also hydro a check your ncodex mail and two I been getting that from other programs as well so that why I thought I would post. it maybe because of the way the cookies are

#4 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:45 PM

I have checked the ncodex email ^_^ , I responded :p , and for the progs...did the suggestion work?

#5 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:57 PM

yes it delayed it but I just got another one wierd. it may ne my darn norton system works 2003 conflicting ^_^

#6 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:51 AM

I doubt that I get the same error sumti'mes....I think its got sumthin to do with ages not loading  completely b4 the prog moves on.......or maybe I'm talkin out my ass....I donjt even know NEmore ^_^

#7 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:04 AM

well no matter what program I use. I believe it VB files I keep getting the error. I'm using an auto player for pyramids and keep getting slammed with the run ti'me error 5 message. every few moments

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:25 AM

well no matter what program I use. I believe it VB files I keep getting the error. I'm using an auto player for pyramids and keep getting slammed with the run ti'me error 5 message. every few moments

that might not be your computer but errors in the program itself...is anyone else having these problems?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users