• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:55 AM

I was looking to buy a new bare-bone over at newegg, and I found one that I really want. The only bad thing is that they are out of the new ones so my last alternative is to go open box (it is a special on a old item so chances are they will be getting rid of it, so I can't just wait) and if you read the open box information it says that it does not come with accessories. I sent them an email asking exactly what the means, but I am waiting for a response.

so does anyone know what they mean when they say it doesn't come with the accessories? That could very well mean it doesn't come with the mother board for all I know.

#2 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:07 AM

I'm guessing that means it doesn't come with monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, etc. Just the tower itself. I could be wrong, though.

#3 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:08 AM

A bare bone system doesn't come with any of that. The bare bone comes with just the case and motherboard and screws and stuff. I am wondering if that's what they mean by accessories. It would suck to not have the screws and connectors. I don't know, I guess I will just have to order it and find out.

#4 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:35 PM

Doesn't it say no accessories on BareBones even if it's new? It's just a normal barebones AFAIK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users