Quantcast

Hey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Whatever_better_*

Guest_Whatever_better_*

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:11 PM

mk. So I have been having problems with some of the programs in the programs section. Most of them dont work. And I'm not sure why. I dont have permission on my comp to instal anything, and I have tried to get artmoney SO many ti'mes! Are there ANY other places or ANY other programs that I can get without instalation?

Thank you all for the help!

Edited by Whatever_better, 17 July 2004 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Moo

Moo
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:15 PM

I hope you're not here only for the progs

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:16 PM

welcome to the board mate :) , hope you like it here...

to answer your questions, you dont have to install any of our programs...the only programs that dont work are the joke programs :p , also...post some screenshots so we can help you better on solving your problems...

if you cant install things on your computer then artmoney is probably not the best program to use :D

#4 Guest_Whatever_better_*

Guest_Whatever_better_*

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:28 PM

I hope you're not here only for the progs

Nah, I'm not here JUST for the programs. I am here because a friend of mine told me about it and they said its a great place to get tips, meet great people, and get programs. I just neded the tips. but then I tried out the programs.

#5 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

Hi and welcome to the board mate, but I'm afraid if you aren't allowed to install anything your computer, you probably won't be able to use Artmoney like what HydroGen mentioned.  :(

You can try out the other programs in the certified section though, and tell us the specific errors you encounter.  :(

#6 Guest_Whatever_better_*

Guest_Whatever_better_*

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:43 PM

Hi and welcome to the board mate, but I'm afraid if you aren't allowed to install anything your computer, you probably won't be able to use Artmoney like what HydroGen mentioned.  :(

You can try out the other programs in the certified section though, and tell us the specific errors you encounter.  :(

Ok, well. Alot of the things dont ACTUALLY get me much neopoints. I am WANTING to get into programing so I can make my own. But I dont know it, and my dad will NOT teach it to me for this reason. I wish somebody would give me lessons, but nobody will.

#7 Sonic_92

Sonic_92
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:45 PM

welcome to the board mate , hope you like it here

#8 Guest_Whatever_better_*

Guest_Whatever_better_*

Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:09 PM

welcome to the board mate , hope you like it here

thnx. And how do you make that siggy and stuff?

#9 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:42 PM

welcoem to the boards, hope ya stay long :( , go here, http://www.ncodex.co...hp?showforum=26, and you can request to have a sig and avie made for you.

#10 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2004 - 11:20 PM

Welcome to neocodex, enjoy your stay here and stay active :(

#11 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:00 AM

Hey and Welcome to Ncodex, I hope you like it here. I also hope you stay for the community!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users