Alex.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Something I can fuxxing remember

Something I can fuxxing remember
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(Bob @ Sep 11 2006, 07:01 PM) *

Honestly. I can assure you, I won't get in trouble.

I had no problem with you posting in Introduction but that just pisses me off.
Who the hell do you think you are? You're not above any rules, don't ever get high and mighty again because of a few times that Noit has put faith in you.
This topic is closed because welcoming new members is totaly fine unless it's a case of copy and paste.
And the person who did just that recently has gotten warned.

Uhm. Alex. I said what I said because I knew you wouldn't get in trouble for welcoming people, Not to mention I tried to make each reply diffirent, and nothing was older than like 4 days, and I was right, I didn't, and won't get in trouble, but why the hell bring Noit into this, what does he have to do with what we were talking about?

I know I'm going to get a warning for this, I don't care, I had to reply to what you said, you took it, and twisted it to make me look bad.

AND don't say 'this is what PM is for', I already tried PMing him, he has his PM blocked to everyone..=/

/rant

#2 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2006 - 07:38 PM

You act like you are better than people. You flame to much, you spam to much. Not to mention you are annoying. I'm just waiting for you to leave/get banned. It will be a glorious day.

#3 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 07:38 PM

This is what a PM is for.

If you have an issue w/ staff, and they're unavailable, then let an admin know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users