Quantcast

a lil of both

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_luvallknight_*

Guest_luvallknight_*

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:50 AM

ok first off artmoney are there any thing else besides the one code for the bombs not to hurt you... and also are there any programs I can get that actually work with neopets, or at least tell me the names of some that still work. yeah but the wait for the whirl pool is killer

Edited by luvallknight, 25 July 2004 - 08:54 AM.

#2 Guest_luvallknight_*

Guest_luvallknight_*

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:53 AM

anyone at all

#3 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:07 AM

first of all you sound like a leacher to me, someone who only comes for the programs. second whenever someone like net gives you some advice you THANK Hi'm. Or if you could elaborate on what you are asking so someone may help you that would be great. Thank You :p

HoHoMaN90

#4 Fear

Fear
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 10:16 AM

Welcome to codex.. :p

by the way, I checked all of your posts and most of them are all about the programs here at Codex. In case you haven't noticed there are people here too :D

Read the rules and have fun, and please try to meet the members, not the programs. :D

#5 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2004 - 10:39 AM

ummm all the programs still work.....old ocr is working now.... and tons of artmoney in the new hacks section and the tutorial section... :D

I agree with you, he sounds like a leecher  :p   and he jus asks for help..thats kinda lame...well not in that way but yaa

#6 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:26 AM

I remember seeing hi'm a while back. I think hes a DEFINITE leecher. His loss  :closedeyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users