FA Cup Final - Manchester Utd vs Chelsea

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#26 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:10 AM

what about Real Madrid? You dont think he may go there?

I feel sorry for Liverpool fans at the moment lol. They were promised big spending and all they have done is sign a nobody keeper so far I think.

#27 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:14 AM

No that's like Gerard going to Man Utd no chance whether the player wants to or not...
Lmao am quite happy actually i hate Liverpool with a passion

#28 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:22 AM

haha I thought you might say that XD

Who do you think will be Fergusons successor then?

#29 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

dunno maybe Martin O'neil, Roy Keane or that Italian manager i forgot his name

#30 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:43 AM

i don't think roy would succeed fergie.

#31 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:58 AM

Maybe he has done well with Sunderland

#32 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:20 AM

1-0 to Chelsea. Mainly because the match acutally happened about 2 months ago.

#33 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

what are you talking about frizzle

#34 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 05:20 PM) View Post
1-0 to Chelsea. Mainly because the match acutally happened about 2 months ago.

I think we already knew that one....

I reckon Carlos Quieroz will most likely be his successor. He has been taking interviews more than ferguson and I get the feeling he is being groomed to take over when Ferguson is gone.

#35 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jun 28 2007, 10:47 PM) View Post
Hmm Oaken you support the same team as me tongue.gif yea Man Utd should win

Read the quote, then the thread title, then notice the date.

This whole thread is uselessly boring (as everyone knows no-one supports Chelski since they lost the prem and all the people who support Manure are glory hunters).

#36 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 07:02 PM) View Post
This whole thread is uselessly boring (as everyone knows no-one supports Chelski since they lost the prem and all the people who support Manure are glory hunters).

True story right there. rolleyes.gif

The future's black and white now. whistling.gif

#37 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 06:02 PM) View Post
Read the quote, then the thread title, then notice the date.

Boring to you maybe...so dont bother posting and ruining it for the rest of us.

As for us being glory hunters, thats a load of bull shit. Funny how I was still a Man Utd supporter when we didnt win anything for 3 years. We are just using an old thread to talk about Utd in general rather than making a new one. Anyone who labels another supporter a glory supporter needs to grow up....I mean seriously thats the kind of thing you say in primary school!!

#38 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE(Laser Wave @ Jun 29 2007, 07:04 PM) View Post
True story right there. rolleyes.gif

The future's black and white now. whistling.gif

Doubt it, Arsenal will be buying your key strikers, and with fat sam in charge, you'll bound to do utter shite.

QUOTE(Oaken @ Jun 29 2007, 07:09 PM) View Post
Boring to you maybe...so dont bother posting and ruining it for the rest of us.

As for us being glory hunters, thats a load of bull shit. Funny how I was still a Man Utd supporter when we didnt win anything for 3 years. We are just using an old thread to talk about Utd in general rather than making a new one. Anyone who labels another supporter a glory supporter needs to grow up....I mean seriously thats the kind of thing you say in primary school!!

Edit: Just looked where you came from. Now let's look at the surrounding clubs

Preston
Blackpool
Blackburn
Bolton
Liverpool
Bury
Rochdale
Oldham
Macclesfield
Wigan
Manchester City
Manchester United

Even though Manchester United is the furtherst local club away from your surroundings, say a good 40-50 miles, you still support the most succesful club around you area. Game, set, match.

Edited by Frizzle, 29 June 2007 - 10:16 AM.

#39 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

I was still a Man Utd supporter when we didnt win anything for 3 years

Wow, you must be so loyal waiting a whole 3 years. ohmy.gif Man Utd supporters = Glory hunters and foreigners.

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 07:12 PM) View Post
Doubt it, Arsenal will be buying your key strikers, and with fat sam in charge, you'll bound to do utter shite.

Owen won't be going anywhere this season but Martins might be tempted by The Arse if they make an offer, and Wenger seems to like him given what he's said in the past so that's a bit worrying. Apparently we're offering Martins a new contract soon to get rid of that buy-out clause so I hope we actually do, stupid fat Freddy Shepherd... dry.gif If I were Arsenal though I would be looking at Saviola, he's pretty similar in style to Owen and available on a free.

Edited by Laser Wave, 29 June 2007 - 10:21 AM.

#40 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 06:12 PM) View Post
And I suppose you come from Plymouth?

I live in a small town not far from Manchester....no doubt your point being that I am not supporting my home town team or something like that. So what exactly would it have to do with you if I supported Man Utd and lived in Africa?? I dont have to justify why I support them nor does anyone else. I grew up with players like Ryan Giggs and David Beckham appearing on the world stage not to mention Eric Cantona and if there is any reason why I support them its because of them.....but the fact I still support them after 18 years of watching football is enough to call myself a Manchester United supporter and not be called a glory supporter or the like by someone like you. Jeez, sorry for the rant but I cant stand people passing opinions like that when you know nothing of the individual.

I was 4 years old when I first declared myself I manchester United supporter....I mean for gods sake how does it affect you anyway? The only reason people like the both of you feel the need to go around labelling poeple glory supporters is because the clubs you support never win anything. GROW UP!!!

Edit: just read your other posts and once again I say....IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!

Edit x2: Oh and thanks for ruining the thread guys thumbsup.gif

Edited by Oaken, 29 June 2007 - 10:28 AM.

#41 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:46 AM

Someone's getting a little techy. Besides, I support Arsenal, so yes we do win trophies, just not lately, as for Laser Wave, well he can't say much, I don't think Geordie town has won anything in the last 30 years tongue.gif

You take things way too seriously, which proves our point of your glory hunting, true supporters never get defensive tongue.gif

#42 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:51 AM

You don't support a team because they win things so I don't see what it has to do with anything. tongue.gif yahoo.gif

We haven't won anything since 1969 but 50,000 turn up every week, you don't get that kind of loyalty much these days unfortunately with all the glory hunters.

QUOTE(Oaken @ Jun 29 2007, 07:20 PM) View Post
Edit x2: Oh and thanks for ruining the thread guys thumbsup.gif

How does one ruin a thread which is solely about an event which finished months ago? blink.gif Obviously somebody been busy doing some gravedigging. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Laser Wave, 29 June 2007 - 10:54 AM.

#43 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(Frizzle @ Jun 29 2007, 06:46 PM) View Post
Someone's getting a little techy. Besides, I support Arsenal, so yes we do win trophies, just not lately, as for Laser Wave, well he can't say much, I don't think Geordie town has won anything in the last 30 years tongue.gif

You take things way too seriously, which proves our point of your glory hunting, true supporters never get defensive tongue.gif

Thats easy for you to say because you were the one that caused offense and now you try to make me look bad by saying I take it too seriously. I dont take too seriously at all I am defending something that I believe in. If anyone is taking it too seriously it is you for feeling the need to say anything in the first place.

You knew as soon as you said it that it would get a reaction. shit.gif

Edit: @ Lazerwave....this thread was dug up again fair enough but if you had bothered to read it would no that it is not "solely" about an event that happened months ago. We were discussing Man Utd but you butted in and went off topic.

Edited by Oaken, 29 June 2007 - 10:58 AM.

#44 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

lol lots of arguments today ay, ive only been away for 2 hours....Owen will go if Man Utd bid for him....

#45 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE(Oaken @ Jun 29 2007, 07:52 PM) View Post
Edit: @ Laser Wave* ....this thread was dug up again fair enough but if you had bothered to read it would no that it is not "solely" about an event that happened months ago. We were discussing Man Utd but you butted in and went off topic.

The thread is called "FA Cup Final - Manchester Utd vs Chelsea" so obviously you strayed from the topic first when discussing Man Utd rather than the FA Cup Final. tongue.gif Also, Frizzle and I were discussing Man Utd, we called their supporters glory hunters. biggrin.gif

Note: There's no such thing as a "Lazer", "Laser" is an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation", so you can't 'americanise' it.

QUOTE(ĦÅŽÁŕď2ØŤĤẻѓŻ @ Jun 29 2007, 08:35 PM) View Post
Owen will go if Man Utd bid for him....

You underestimate Owen, he knows that he owes our club and supporters so he won't go anywhere this season even if somebody bids for him. He isn't like most of the foreign players these days who have no loyalty to their employers. It wouldn't be the first time that somebody rejects Man Utd (if he has to) for us after all. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laser Wave, 29 June 2007 - 12:02 PM.

#46 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

your acting like Owen's at a good club....your best player is a foreigner (Martins)....Man Utd is the best team in the Premiership which player wouldnt wanna come there

#47 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:11 PM

owen's only there temporarily.

seriously, NEWCASTLE?!

#48 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:51 AM

laugh.gif Were going to offer 4 million and Alan Smith, don't you think that's a deal for you Laser Wave

#49 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:57 AM

Where did you hear that Hazard? I would be quite happy to see Smith go...he has not really fulfilled his potential.

I think we should go make a new topic about Utd lol as this was grave digging in the first place XD

#50 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:05 AM

ok then...but i dont think it would be labelled grave digging, the topic is still going on.....i saw it on bbc sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users