• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

Program Approval Delays (for month of June):

The month of June is full of plans for maintenance to our downloads system, and in this time the Senior Programmers (soon to be renamed "Programming Leaders" due to some rank name changes) and I probably won't get as much time as we would like to review new program submissions. We would just like to let you all know that there will be a bit of delay in reviewing new programs (there are still a bunch we need to examine that are just sitting there) until the programs are fully cleaned up, so we just want to make sure you know we're not forgetting about your or anything!

~ Programming Staff

#2 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

Hmmm... Programming leaders is probably a better term anyways. Because that is exactly what they are doing happy.gif Good luck with the changes guys!

#3 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

Mhm, in the Programmer meeting we decided that "Programming Leader" was more of a relevant name to apply to the rank, since the rank has a fixed number of spots and mostly involved leadership of the area. The Full Programmer rank is actually the highest rank you can achieve with skill and loyalty that doesn't involve managing something or leading something (though the Full Programmers have moderating powers in the entire Programming Area).

#4 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Josh @ Jun 7 2007, 09:41 PM) View Post
Now I need a plate change tongue.gif

Good point. Should I do it or should I give someone the PSD?

#5 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:41 PM

Yeah I like Programming Leader better. I've always thought Senior Programmer made Josh and Mumei sound old to be honest tongue.gif

#6 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:57 AM

*hisses* I like Senior Programmer D=

#7 Josh21227

Josh21227
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for telling us. I was starting to wonder about the avatar grabber I submitted a few days ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users