[Guide]Battledome Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

Having trouble deciding how the best way for you go get 100 hp would be? Want to know if the labmap is worth it or what to get as your set? Ask here

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:52 PM

Are you seriuos? lol

i want multiple dtopics!!! not one tongue.gif haha its ok we can have this one for quick tips

and if the user wants to be focused on they can make a topic biggrin.gif

oooo now thats an idea! biggrin.gif

#3 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

Noit - look at the section tongue.gif. It doesn't need a bunch of topics tongue.gif.
And while you're here can you enable fast reply? I think it's scaring people off

#4 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:44 PM

Thanks again

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:46 PM

is fast reply on now? tongue.gif

#6 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

Yep

#7 Highly-Advanced-Cube

Highly-Advanced-Cube
  • <font color='green'>Dutch4Life</font>

• 549 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:21 PM

I need to get meuka for my 4th Neopia Defender mission i'm really proud of my self that ig ot since my pet only has lvl 17 34 str 10 hp 9 def and 10 movement of course the str is good and i only use 2 scarab rings also.

But my question was whats the best way to get sneezles?

#8 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

Ask if its the wheel of excitements current disease, asked to be loaned the in bd chat. Other then that hope you get lucky

#9 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

also the wheel of misfortune gives out diseases i believe..

#10 Highly-Advanced-Cube

Highly-Advanced-Cube
  • <font color='green'>Dutch4Life</font>

• 549 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:22 AM

Yeah i've tried the wheel of misfortune but i've never gotten the avatar nor the sneezles i always get a toy or NP+

#11 samoon

samoon
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

ok i need help!! what is the best way to increase hp? is it possible through mystery island? the only way i know is lab ray but i hate risking it..

#12 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

Best way is lab imo because you get like +5 hp really often. You can do it through the training school at mystery island with codestones (more expensives but takes less time), that pirate school at krawk island with dubloons (cheaper, but takes more time), through certain neggs (doesn't take any time but last time I played neggs were like 200k each) and through faerie quests (dark faerie and faerie queen I believe. Queen might just be for levels, not sure. Either way all quests are worth doing except for earth and possibly air)

#13 Grizzy

Grizzy
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:09 PM

I've seen levels under the battledome items, anyone know how to level those up?

Also, pertaining to BattleDome training

QUOTE (Blizzard @ Feb 21 2008, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I trained my pet to level 10 and evened out STR, DEF, MOV, HP to 20-22

then went to training school to add more STR and DEF and HP.

and back to the Academy for levels

Why do this????

I'm trying to understand, so maybe I have better ways to train.

#14 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (desiresd @ Feb 21 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen levels under the battledome items, anyone know how to level those up?

Also, pertaining to BattleDome training

Why do this????

I'm trying to understand, so maybe I have better ways to train.

Weapon levels? I'm afraid I don't understand what you are referring to, what weapons have these and where'd you see it?

Also the only place you should train is the mystery island school and its high level sister the secret ninja school. The pirate academy, for lack of a better term, sucks monkey fuck (it can be slightly cheaper but takes far longer to complete single courses and you can't train there after passing level 40). There are other ways to raise stats though, including some of the neggs, but you're going to pay through the nose for the convenience of the quick stats these provide. Kitchen quests are supposed to give stats sometimes, but I've had bad luck when doing them, your mileage may vary.

#15 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (Kitsune @ Feb 22 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weapon levels has just shown up, it seems to be a new feature along with a fewother changes they've made to the bdome of late.

Also... wtf, you should know that cost is more important at first than how long it takes to train. People who are under level 40 aren't likely to actually have a real need for speedy training and so that aspect doesn't mater. And it's not 'slighlty cheaper' it's roughly a fifth of the price when you consider a 2 dubloon coin is under 3k where as 2 codestones are going to set you back 15k on average, possibly up to 20k.

well i [assumed they want to train their pet in a timely manner for the war

Sea Urchin 10 and under 4 hours
Deckhand 11-20 6 hours
Pirate 21-30 8 hours
Cap'n 31-40 10 hours

versus this one for the mystery island training school:

Course Type Neopet Level Cost Length
Grasshopper 20 and Under 1 codestone 2 hours
Basic 21-40 2 codestones 3 hours
Intermediate 41-80 3 codestones 4 hours
Adept 81-100 4 codestones 6 hours
Advanced 101-120 5 codestones 8 hours
Expert 121-150 6 codestones 12 hours
Master 151-200 7 codestones 18 hours
Grand Master 201-250 8 codestones 24 hours

You might save some cash training on krawk island but the war will probably be almost over by the time you get anywhere. It's up to you, you could save alot on krawk island but it will take days to get the same results as a day at the mystery island school.

Don't "wtf" me kitsune, it's rude dry.gif

Edited by Warlord, 22 February 2008 - 11:59 AM.

#16 adonis

adonis
  • 789 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:37 AM

fyi Faerie Queen quests are 1-3 str, hp, and lvls smile.gif very much worth doing.

#17 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (adonis @ Feb 23 2008, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fyi Faerie Queen quests are 1-3 str, hp, and lvls smile.gif very much worth doing.

Yeah, very worth it and their value only goes up with level. Too bad they're rare.

#18 adonis

adonis
  • 789 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 23 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, very worth it and their value only goes up with level. Too bad they're rare.

think I have 4 of these this month tongue.gif makes up for the um like 10earth faerie quests that I have gotten stuck with.....now my pet has a huge wieght issue. A small pet souldn't weigh more than a Gnarrl

#19 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:37 PM

4?! Damn. What you doin' to get so lucky? Cliffhanger AP? Cellblock AP? Refresher?

MUST KNOW!!!!! ohmy.gif

Oh and what's the best thing to do with 2m? I got lab ray but no decent equips yet. I can make a million in 1-2 months so with that rate, what would be best?

#20 adonis

adonis
  • 789 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (The Defier @ Feb 23 2008, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
4?! Damn. What you doin' to get so lucky? Cliffhanger AP? Cellblock AP? Refresher?

MUST KNOW!!!!! ohmy.gif

Oh and what's the best thing to do with 2m? I got lab ray but no decent equips yet. I can make a million in 1-2 months so with that rate, what would be best?

100% legit ......shop and board browsing smile.gif Im online like 4-8 hours a day lol so I get alot of RE's and average 2 faerie quests a day. most I have gotten in a day is 5 with 4 of those within an hour. Idk if acct age matters or if certain pages have higher % or just dumb luck.

#21 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (The Defier @ Feb 24 2008, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MUST KNOW!!!!! ohmy.gif

It is totally dependent on if you want to continue training or stop. You should be using training to supplement your labbing as if you lab your pet you'll have high str and hp but low defence and levels. What I'd do now is pick a boost to train to (125 for example) then once you get there worry about a set. If you want to fight until then I'd say get a crappy set (like 2 scarab rings, leaf shield, illusen's mud mixture, green frost cannon and greater healing scroll)

#22 geovnx

geovnx
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:59 PM

eh is this considered a dig?

But i have a question.

Ylanas blaster or Honey potion? i haven't made up my mind

Ramtors spellbook or Steaming Skeem Potion? i bought Steaming Skeem Potion D:

Green scorchstone or Greater Healing Scroll? i bought Greater Healing Scroll D:

did i make the right choices?

My pet is still pretty low lvl so D: not sure whether this epts are too gd for it?

#23 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:13 PM

But i have a question.

My pet is still pretty low lvl so D: not sure whether this epts are too gd for it?

Yes..a HUGE dig but I guess it's fine cause this is a guide. Guides are meant for people to ask questions on.

Ylanas Blaster is a Multiple Use weapons and Honey Potion is a bomb (1 use per battle) so you can't really compare the two.
I would have bought both of them and paired the ylanas blaster with a ramtors spellbook.

The skeem potion is a steal for its cost but relies heavily on the opponents INT. If you don't have enough for a rsb buy the skeem potion until you can afford a RSB.

I would take the Greater Healing Scroll over the GSS(rated 4.0 on IDB) anyday. GHS > GSS.

#24 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

But i have a question.

I would take Ylanas Blaster. Anyway HP is only 2 icons more and it's one use.

I think Steaming Skeem is only good for 2P.

Greater healing scroll is probably the cheapest heal you can have before 50% heal.

Edited by sealonfire, 06 November 2009 - 11:30 PM.

#25 geovnx

geovnx
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 07:36 AM

alright thanks for the feedback :D

i think i shall go look out for a ylanas blaster :( its exp.

and also comments on black frost cannon? i already bought one D:

is it worth the NPs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users