[Guide]Battledome Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#26 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:30 PM

alright thanks for the feedback Posted Image

i think i shall go look out for a ylanas blaster Posted Image its exp.

and also comments on black frost cannon? i already bought one D:

is it worth the NPs?

Personally I feel if it's 1P, any cannon will do. Because you can withdraw if you don't freeze the first round. So I'll take the cheapest Green Frost Cannon. Black Frost is kind of expensive for me.

If it's 2P, I wouldn't use a non 100% freeze because I have no idea when it'll freeze.

Edited by sealonfire, 08 November 2009 - 11:31 PM.

#27 geovnx

geovnx
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:07 PM

:(

Should i get 2 golden compasses ?

Was fighting 1 compass and 1 Steaming Skeem Potion vs Stone Club and Ice club.

T_T kept drawing with the opponent :(

#28 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

Did you know that Earth Faerie quests are actually a lot more useful than people think. The Earth Faerie restores your Pet's HP to max but there is a very simple glitch that lets you do this when your pet is in the BD mid battle. Before you start a fight, go to the Faerie Quest page where you can give her the item. Start the fight and when your pet needs to heal, give the item, Earth Faerie heals your pet to max, and your opponent will be wondering how your pet mysteriously restored its hp the next turn.

#29 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:06 PM

Posted Image

Should i get 2 golden compasses ?

Was fighting 1 compass and 1 Steaming Skeem Potion vs Stone Club and Ice club.

T_T kept drawing with the opponent Posted Image

Does golden compasses help to block? If it doesn't maybe you can change something else with more icons. I don't think the Stone Club & Ice Club do any dark damage. Either way, it's hard to tell you how to do it since we don't really know what you have and what the opponent have.

Did you know that Earth Faerie quests are actually a lot more useful than people think. The Earth Faerie restores your Pet's HP to max but there is a very simple glitch that lets you do this when your pet is in the BD mid battle. Before you start a fight, go to the Faerie Quest page where you can give her the item. Start the fight and when your pet needs to heal, give the item, Earth Faerie heals your pet to max, and your opponent will be wondering how your pet mysteriously restored its hp the next turn.

Learn something new everyday.

#30 geovnx

geovnx
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

well according to bd db it does defend.

here

well my set up is black frost, steaming skeeth potion, black frost cannon, golden compass, greater healing scroll ( haven't gotten my ylana's blaster )

#31 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:35 PM

Then they report you, you get iced. Possibly a win lose situation :p.

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

Then they report you, you get iced. Possibly a win lose situation :p.

You can't get frozen for exploiting a very noticeable flaw, if anything, they'll just fix it so people can't do it in the future, getting frozen is just taking it too far, since it's just the Battledome and nothing that could ruin the game.

#33 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:50 AM

well according to bd db it does defend.

here

well my set up is black frost, steaming skeeth potion, black frost cannon, golden compass, greater healing scroll ( haven't gotten my ylana's blaster )

1)What I meant was Ice Club and Stone Club doesn't have any dark atk icons, so there's effectively no blocking.

2)You may want to add a leaf shield to your equipment too. Leaf shield is cheap and it blocks a large chunk from Ice Club + Stone Club. Downsize! is good too. Situational, you never know when you might need it.

3)As for black frost I suggest you don't use it at all because there's no way to telling if it is gonna freeze. There's a chance it may not freeze for the entire battle.

4)Add a muffins or two for some huge 15 icon attack. Preferably don't get those that has any combination of these two - grass, water and phsyical - because at lower levels, leaf shield is very common totally kills it.

5)Your gear looks okay. If Ice & Stone Club is the only attack means, you should be able to take it quite easily since these are easy to block weapons.

Steaming skeeth potion + Leaf shield should give you an advantage over most clubs + defense/dual-duty generally at low levels. Remember your def needs to be trained also in order to make good use of Leaf Shield.

#34 geovnx

geovnx
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:19 AM

hm what muffins do you suggest?

pretty noob to the BD.

Honey potion and ylanas are two equipment i have yet to buy. I think the prices went up cos of the plot and all >;(

and yep i am planning to sell my Black Frost. Maybe after i can upgrade to a 100% frost or something. Still pretty useful for 1P i think

:) thanks!

* ok i guess Shooting Star Muffin is the better muffin to use D:

Edited by geovnx, 15 November 2009 - 04:24 AM.

#35 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:21 AM

Actually the cheaper the better. Just pray that it won't get blocked.

The easy way is to get a muffin that avoids low level shields, most of burrow & sink - but that usually cost a bit of money.

#36 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Training my pet is a slow method... should I just feed it kauvara potions? Though they're incredibly tough to find... :(

#37 azell

azell
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:30 AM

can the auto trainer be more something like for example:

you have started your training then your plang 5 hours so you need to turn off
then after turning of it still working like

before:
hp.21
str.10
etc.

now:hp.25
str.20
etc.

can it be something like that? please work on it

THANK YOU! :D

#38 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#39 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:57 AM

Damn, that actually sounds useful

#40 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:20 PM

amazing. im goin to do this :D

#41 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

amazing. im goin to do this :D

Check the date of his post...

Earth faerie quests now give stats.

#42 Zepar

Zepar
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

Help me building a 1p set? With about 2-3M

#43 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

Help me building a 1p set? With about 2-3M

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting x2(800k-1mil depending on seller) + Randomly firing freeze ray(~200k) or Snowglobe Staff (~50K) + Greater Healing Scroll(~99k)and if you want a bomb get a honey pot .

Edited by Graz, 18 August 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#44 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

I wish I can buy a PCC to battle in battledome

#45 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

What should I work towards for my next upgrade? My pet is evenly-statted and I'm looking at 1-player only.

Current set: Kacheek Life Potion, HCC, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Ghostkerbomb, Kelpbeards Trident, H4K Helmet. Is it worth it to get a good shield at this point (looking at the Hubrid Nox Shield)? Or should I see about upgrading Brynns sword with an anagram sword? What about the more gimmicky items like prickly potions?

#46 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

What should I work towards for my next upgrade? My pet is evenly-statted and I'm looking at 1-player only.

Current set: Kacheek Life Potion, HCC, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Ghostkerbomb, Kelpbeards Trident, H4K Helmet. Is it worth it to get a good shield at this point (looking at the Hubrid Nox Shield)? Or should I see about upgrading Brynns sword with an anagram sword? What about the more gimmicky items like prickly potions?

You need to upgrade your BLSoWS, then grabbing a decent shield should be a high priority. I recommend a Faerie Tabard especially if you're looking at 1P prospective.

#47 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Thanks a bunch! I'll focus on saving up for the anagram sword next. Any specific reason Faerie Tabard is better for 1-player vs the Hubrid Nox Shield? Both would be within my budget.

#48 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thanks a bunch! I'll focus on saving up for the anagram sword next. Any specific reason Faerie Tabard is better for 1-player vs the Hubrid Nox Shield? Both would be within my budget.

They are both top of the line shields but Faerie Tabard will block more of the weapons used by 1p (and usually 2p) Battledome opponents.

Images are down but: Armour/Shield reviews.

#49 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

i agree that faerie tabard is best for 1p battling and can hold its own in 2p, but consider grabbing an hnms for 2p also. of course i just jumped into this conversation and i have no idea what is going on though.

#50 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

i agree that faerie tabard is best for 1p battling and can hold its own in 2p, but consider grabbing an hnms for 2p also. of course i just jumped into this conversation and i have no idea what is going on though.

He's not really interested in 2p but when he does he'll need to pick up a HNMS as well. I still prefer the FTab mainly because so many people are running around with KBT's it's an easy way to destroy their offensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users