#26 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(Eric @ Nov 22 2007, 02:33 PM) View Post
What the fuck is snowgiving?
Dude, just shut up.

Make sure not to flame. 1we8.gif If anything, just ignore the post if you don't like it because ragging on him isn't going to do anything. Thanks.

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 22 2007, 04:00 PM) View Post
WTF is snowgiving?

Where we get shitloads of snow, like right now? No clue to be honest and I don't think we ever will know. tongue.gif

#27 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Nov 22 2007, 03:18 PM) View Post
Make sure not to flame. 1we8.gif If anything, just ignore the post if you don't like it because ragging on him isn't going to do anything. Thanks.

Where we get shitloads of snow, like right now? No clue to be honest.

=/ But snowgiving...that's just complete....made up blink.gif feels borderline but not quite insulting >_>

#28 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE(Teddy @ Nov 22 2007, 04:19 PM) View Post
=/ But snowgiving...that's just complete....made up blink.gif feels borderline but not quite insulting >_>

Yep, meaning it was completely meaningless I think. 1we8.gif

#29 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:21 PM

Thanksgiving=To give thanks
Snowgiving=To give snow

If you put it that context, it makes even less sense. tongue.gif

#30 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:54 PM

mm turkeys and marathon tv specials...my favorite

#31 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:14 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! Even if it's almost over. XD
I totally went to visit the grandfolks... We had:
Bar-b-que pulled pork, Roast Beef, Turkey, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, turkey gravey & beef gravey, green beans (cooked with ham), Ham, candied yams, sweet corn, wheat & white rolls, salad, Chocolate Truffle Cake, and Pumpkin Spice Cake.

It was delicious...
and I ate 8 hours ago and I'm still all stuffed and happy.

~_^
We also watched like 5 hours of a Ghost Hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel together. <3

I love my family....~<3

#32 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)
  • 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

holy crap thats a lot of meat. i just had turkey.

#33 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(ACrobatics.sÿáÿ6É @ Nov 22 2007, 08:51 PM) View Post
holy crap thats a lot of meat. i just had turkey.

There were loads of people. ~_^ And we had to make sure there were leftovers. Southerners know that Leftovers are where it's at. XD

#34 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:00 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you weird southern citizens! thumbsup.gif

#35 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

Leftover turkey and stuffing sandwiches are the SHIT!

and by the way...Canada isnt all snowy and shit all the time...

#36 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE(Dudeonline @ Nov 22 2007, 11:05 PM) View Post
Leftover turkey and stuffing sandwiches are the SHIT!

and by the way...Canada isnt all snowy and shit all the time...

But it is now, and that is why I didn't have to go to school today. Huzzah for the snow!

#37 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 22 2007, 08:14 PM) View Post
Happy Thanksgiving! Even if it's almost over. XD
I totally went to visit the grandfolks... We had:
Bar-b-que pulled pork, Roast Beef, Turkey, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, turkey gravey & beef gravey, green beans (cooked with ham), Ham, candied yams, sweet corn, wheat & white rolls, salad, Chocolate Truffle Cake, and Pumpkin Spice Cake.

It was delicious...
and I ate 8 hours ago and I'm still all stuffed and happy.

~_^
We also watched like 5 hours of a Ghost Hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel together. <3

I love my family....~<3

Holy crap! We had a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, homemade gravy, green beans with almonds, onions, rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie...

But that's not what I'm 'holy crap'-ing about ^-^

I, too, watched the Ghost Hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel, much to the aggravation of mah parents. They were like 'we finally get to see you, and you show us this crap?'. Still, I lol'd at the one guy, I think his name is Brian (he kinda looks like a rat)...I call him the 'I swear to God' guy, because everything is always 'I swear to God, it was totally a ghost!', even though it's usually just dust or a spider, lol.

I'mma gonna bug you now, haha...do you watch Stargate or FireFly, by chance?

#38 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:11 PM

hey im a southerner!

#39 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE(ACrobatics.sÿáÿ6É @ Nov 22 2007, 06:11 PM) View Post
hey im a southerner!

Congrats for furthering our bad name 1we8.gif

#40 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:23 PM

ive only been down here 3 years

#41 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

Whoot just got done with Thanksgiving dinner. happy.gif

Today I started off the day with my dad and I decorating our Christmas tree. We always put it up the day before Thanksgiving(It's plastic, so we basically put branches on a pole tongue.gif ), then decorate it on Thanksgiving. It gets our family in the Christmas spirit early. happy.gif Then we set up this chocolate fountain that flowed out melted Gharidelli(sp?) milk chocolate. I ate about 10-12 chocolate covered pieces of bananas. tongue.gif Fattening but sooooo good. Lastly, we had Thanksgiving dinner. A 19-pound Turkey, corn, peas, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, etc. It was good and incredibly filling. Now I'm just spending some time on codex. tongue.gif Very fun day in general. biggrin.gif Hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was good as well. smile.gif

#42 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE(Akira @ Nov 22 2007, 09:09 PM) View Post
Holy crap! We had a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, homemade gravy, green beans with almonds, onions, rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie...

But that's not what I'm 'holy crap'-ing about ^-^

I, too, watched the Ghost Hunters marathon on the sci-fi channel, much to the aggravation of mah parents. They were like 'we finally get to see you, and you show us this crap?'. Still, I lol'd at the one guy, I think his name is Brian (he kinda looks like a rat)...I call him the 'I swear to God' guy, because everything is always 'I swear to God, it was totally a ghost!', even though it's usually just dust or a spider, lol.

I'mma gonna bug you now, haha...do you watch Stargate or FireFly, by chance?

OMGGGG!!!!
Brian isn't so bad. There's a seriously ratfaced guy whose name is Andy Andrews. He drives me freaking CRAZY!!!
Did you see the all nighter on Halloween? I was all bandaged up... but I watched it anyway. ~_^;; It's still on too... and I'm totally watching it.
Brian's moving to the TAPS International which starts in two months I think. I don't know how that's going to work... because that guy has problems.

Now to Firefly. I l o v e Firefly. It was my favorite show in its short, short season. :\ I was so upset when it was over. The movie was great too... I can't really understand why it didn't do so well in the theaters. ; ;

Stargate I watch whenever I find it on... I missed so many episodes... :\ It's totally good stuff though.
I forgot we had Stuffing too! I always try to eat it even though I don't like it. I think I just like the way it smells. wink.gif

#43 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:34 PM

bf you got a chocolate fountain???i want it!!

#44 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(ACrobatics.sÿáÿ6É @ Nov 22 2007, 09:34 PM) View Post
bf you got a chocolate fountain???i want it!!

I got it as a gift for my mom on mother's day this year. They sell at Target for about $30 or so. tongue.gif

#45 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Nov 22 2007, 09:38 PM) View Post
I got it as a gift for my mom on mother's day this year. They sell at Target for about $30 or so. tongue.gif

Chocolate Fountain... That sounds pretty good to me. OMG We could make POMEGRANATE CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS!!
Can you imagine putting those tasty jewels in chocolate and making your own candy?

Fabulous...

#46 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

im getting 6 of em .getting in my car now.

#47 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(ACrobatics.sÿáÿ6É @ Nov 22 2007, 09:51 PM) View Post
im getting 6 of em .getting in my car now.

Does that mean you're getting one for me too? shifty.gif

#48 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

• 587 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

100 np please

#49 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 22 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
OMGGGG!!!!
Brian isn't so bad. There's a seriously ratfaced guy whose name is Andy Andrews. He drives me freaking CRAZY!!!
Did you see the all nighter on Halloween? I was all bandaged up... but I watched it anyway. ~_^;; It's still on too... and I'm totally watching it.
Brian's moving to the TAPS International which starts in two months I think. I don't know how that's going to work... because that guy has problems.

Now to Firefly. I l o v e Firefly. It was my favorite show in its short, short season. :\ I was so upset when it was over. The movie was great too... I can't really understand why it didn't do so well in the theaters. ; ;

Stargate I watch whenever I find it on... I missed so many episodes... :\ It's totally good stuff though.
I forgot we had Stuffing too! I always try to eat it even though I don't like it. I think I just like the way it smells. wink.gif

He makes me lawl, is all. He seems to believe too much; quick to say 'yes' before even checking...haha.

People r dumb dry.gif That's why Serenity phailed. Atheist captain, widely accepted prostitution, space cowboys, Chinese culture merging with American, and a corrupt government...all aired on FOX? Didn't stand a chance; got shot down like Futurama.

I always see episodes with Daniel, then he's ascended, then he's back, then there's some barking guy that I don't know, then that guy's gone...and Atlantis? Bah, I thought I would catch it all dry.gif

BTW, my family is excited for Tin Man.

#50 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Akira @ Nov 22 2007, 10:07 PM) View Post
He makes me lawl, is all. He seems to believe too much; quick to say 'yes' before even checking...haha.

People r dumb dry.gif That's why Serenity phailed. Atheist captain, widely accepted prostitution, space cowboys, Chinese culture merging with American, and a corrupt government...all aired on FOX? Didn't stand a chance; got shot down like Futurama.

I always see episodes with Daniel, then he's ascended, then he's back, then there's some barking guy that I don't know, then that guy's gone...and Atlantis? Bah, I thought I would catch it all dry.gif

BTW, my family is excited for Tin Man.

I am completely excited over Tin Man too... it looks amazing. He has a ZIPPER! ON HIS HEAD!
They stole his brain for godsakes... ohmy.gif

I didn't even know Serenity phailed right away. The school I was going to had a movie theater right there (which is where I saw it) and every showing I went to was mostly full. ... I should say that the school I went to was full of Engineers and Computer Science majors. XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users