• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:12 AM

Hey everyone,

Hopefully you all had an enjoyable Christmas (or holidays for those who don't celebrate Christmas) and hopefully Santa was very generous to all of you. smile.gif The staff is pleased to mention that in the last few days, we've noticed that there haven't been very many reports lately and that people are generally behaving themselves very well, so on behalf of everyone, I'd like to thank you all for that. Great job. biggrin.gif

Now, I'd like to talk about the Trading Post a bit, since I didn't talk about it in the Christmas news post. It was mentioned earlier that the Trading Post would be ready at around Christmas time, but that was under the condition that the person completing it would actually have completed it for then, and unfortunately they were not able to, as some of you already know. However, I have received the source code for what they (which happens to be Artificial, or Xth Cannon) have completed and it is still scheduled to be finished up some time soon (as you can see in my signature, it is up there in the priority list). Thanks for being patient so far, as we have been very busy preparing all of these improvements in recent weeks.

Another news flash -- for those using our programs, the CodexChex login procedure on every program has improved a bit speed-wise, as some useless data has been removed and will no longer be downloaded every time you validate.

I must now converse with the Section Leaders on what other ideas there are to come, so I will leave it at that for now. smile.gif

#2 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:40 AM

Yay for holiday seasons making everyone active and amicable! happy.gif

And I do likes to hear about more efficient coding wink.gif

I needs more E-zine updates though tongue.gif

#3 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:03 AM

It's great to know things are coming along. The more regular 'News Updates' really make a difference as well thumbsup.gif

Edited by Oaken, 27 December 2007 - 09:14 AM.

#4 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:12 AM

Great to see everything is coming along nicely. smile.gif I'm hearing great things about item database as well.

smile.gif

Also, thanks for everyone being so nice. smile.gif Makes everything easy. : >

#5 Tim

Tim
  • 2795 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:17 AM

So Xth didn't screw us over?

#6 nox

nox
  • 6707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE(Timothy! @ Dec 27 2007, 12:17 PM) View Post
So Xth didn't screw us over?

no, jake was just being jake

#7 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:52 AM

Yay! Good to hear that everything is coming along nicely. Oh Codex, if only I could count the ways in which you complete me! tongue.gif

#8 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

No rush on the Trading Post. I mean, we should be lucky that it we are even getting one, haha. I can;t really think of another site that would have such an add on. Not to mention it will be tied in with the item database. smile.gif

#9 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

Oh so there's usually more reports? Mmm can't wait until xmas/new years time is over then. tongue.gif Great to here that the trading post is coming along well. smile.gif

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Dec 27 2007, 10:56 PM) View Post
It really is quite amazing, 6 new mods and nothing for them to do right now tongue.gif Must say it is nice though.

Makes you wonder why they were promoted in the first place doesn't it? wink.gif

#11 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Dec 27 2007, 02:59 PM) View Post
Oh so there's usually more reports?

Wow, great reading comprehension. dry.gif Did you even look at Slinky's post?

tongue.gif

QUOTE(nox @ Dec 27 2007, 12:36 PM) View Post
no, jake was just being jake

But... But... Artificial said that he was going to screw us over!!!! Jake HELPED us!!! How dare you insult Jake. He did such a good job that he got off of his suspension early!

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Dec 27 2007, 04:10 PM) View Post
Nothing for them to do right now.

Want me to fix that?

#12 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:57 AM

thanks for all the hard work on it so far I am excited to see the post up as well

#13 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:16 AM

Great to see everything is moving along smile.gif

#14 moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)

moonscorch(thnx nox4 tag)
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

thanks for removing that crap i can actually use programs now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users