• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

I can't believe they are so dumb and believe that Muhammad was a prophet. Also, they try to exterminate everyone else by using suicide bombs. Oh, and this whole virgin deal upon death- Was the person who came up with this high?

Seriously, that Qu'ran bullshit, revealed by Gabriel, to a man who couldn't write. Yeah, that shit sure flies good.

And taking a trip to Mecca, what the hell is that supposed to do???

Seriously, Islam is a joke. Muslims are nutcases... End of story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and I don't mean any of that. I'm hoping that some people will now understand why I dislike the snide remarks against religions, although I made this post as blunt as possible.

Since this topic clearly has no points of discussion- Discuss Black Flame's moderating abilities, and my upcoming 12+ hour vacation from Neocodex.

#2 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:06 PM

Nothing wrong with BF's moderating abilities, his warning went to both parties of the argument

Edited by Alex, 09 February 2008 - 11:06 PM.

#3 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:06 PM

Quick addition: Normally I wouldn't say this, because I respect people's beliefs, but I'm going against my own moral values to post this. I've got no problem with Muslim people, and I chose Islam because I knew it may hit some chord with a certain staff member.

#4 foogie

foogie
  • 5818 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:07 PM

/in b4 hydro.

lololol

#5 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:08 PM