» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#52 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Black Flame @ Feb 23 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some CRAZY shit happened on BB on friday:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Ohh I think I wuv you for these clips I was going through BB withdrawl XD ... never thought of looking on you tube (yeah blonde moment as they say) ...anyways I really cant wat until tomorrow now to see this big brother,

Amanada looked like as she faked it although anyone who faints I think they are acting for the simple reason I have never fainted in my life so I don't know what its like.

And how can someone not know that they are allergic to peanuts? These days so many things have peanuts and to develop an allergic reaction to something you have ate alot during your life in an instant is VERY rare.. I think she knew and date it so she could get a break from the house ... maybe her and amanda had something planned somehow without big brother knowing to get outta the house.

Update: Ok for all who watched big brother last night (not watching tonights till like 1 am tonight lol) but did anyone understand the last bit of news they got?

#53 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Sunset @ Feb 27 2008, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update: Ok for all who watched big brother last night (not watching tonights till like 1 am tonight lol) but did anyone understand the last bit of news they got?

It was a marketing ploy for the show Jericho. It was more meant for people who were watching to watch Jericho. Kind of stupid really.

I enjoyed the loads of extra footage we got to see last night when the medical scares happened. It was nice to see everyone not at each other's throats for a bit. smile.gif

#54 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Black Flame @ Feb 27 2008, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a marketing ploy for the show Jericho. It was more meant for people who were watching to watch Jericho. Kind of stupid really.

I enjoyed the loads of extra footage we got to see last night when the medical scares happened. It was nice to see everyone not at each other's throats for a bit. smile.gif

freaking marketing I thought it was a clue to another twist damn it!

Yeah but i stick to my comment about the peanut ... how do the hell do you not realize you are allergic to peanuts! but it was nice to see everyone stop fighting for once .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users