Photo

Big Brother 9

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:13 AM

In the past few years I have watched big brother and got hooked with all the new "twists" and who likes who yada yada..

So this year making a huge twist the game started last night (usually starts in summer) and all the players have been matched up with there perfect match and will be playing the game with a complete stranger as there partner, sleep together, vote together, play for hoh together etc..

Do you watch big brother, have you seen this seasons start and if you have or not your thoughts.

#2 Kail

Kail
  • 1109 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:17 AM

I absolutly hate Big Brother, i think its so turd, i mean watching people in a house for weeks is like watching yourself in the mirror for a few weeks except that sometimes you can see a elbow sticking out of the cover.

#3 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(Kami @ Feb 13 2008, 10:17 AM) View Post
I absolutly hate Big Brother, i think its so turd, i mean watching people in a house for weeks is like watching yourself in the mirror for a few weeks except that sometimes you can see a elbow sticking out of the cover.

lol no it isn't that boring unless you pay for the online 24 hours thing which i never did or ever will. It's interesting ..to me tongue.gif

Edited by Sunset, 13 February 2008 - 10:22 AM.

#4 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:30 AM

I watch it and enjoy it. I think this one tho may be a little too much. If they are pairing people up to their soul mates then they did a pretty fucking lousy job of it. A few of the match ups seem a little to opposite. Looks more like they are trying to create plot lines in a reality series where it should be all done on its own.

Not the best idea ever but hey I will still watch it.

#5 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 13 2008, 10:30 AM) View Post
I watch it and enjoy it. I think this one tho may be a little too much. If they are pairing people up to their soul mates then they did a pretty fucking lousy job of it. A few of the match ups seem a little to opposite. Looks more like they are trying to create plot lines in a reality series where it should be all done on its own.

Not the best idea ever but hey I will still watch it.

yeah I know what you mean and the last two people that were paried up were down eachothers throats and I think will be the first to go... I don't like that they split the "real" couple up eith that may just mess up the only real relationsip in the house that no one knows about!

They may have gone a bit far on this one but it makes it more interesting for me to watch lol

#6 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

Yups, here in Brazil we have our own version, is Big Brother Brazil 8 now and it suck a lot, not because is from Brazil, but because since is the 8th edition it got boring; Althought the producers are making new tests for them. Here we start with 14-16 people, and sometimes now, they have 3 people to be voted. So yea, it should be fun 1we8.gif

#7 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 13 2008, 02:12 PM) View Post
yeah I know what you mean and the last two people that were paried up were down eachothers throats and I think will be the first to go... I don't like that they split the "real" couple up eith that may just mess up the only real relationsip in the house that no one knows about!

They may have gone a bit far on this one but it makes it more interesting for me to watch lol

I totally though they should have kept the real couple together. Sadly they are probably going for the tension it is going to create between the two as one of them gets closer to someone else. It will make good ratings for them =\. Although I do think there will be another Evil Dick in this house, it would be nice to see some "bad people".

#8 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 13 2008, 12:25 PM) View Post
I totally though they should have kept the real couple together. Sadly they are probably going for the tension it is going to create between the two as one of them gets closer to someone else. It will make good ratings for them =\. Although I do think there will be another Evil Dick in this house, it would be nice to see some "bad people".

Yeah gotta love Evil Dick although at the end I turned into a big sap and wanted Jessica and Eric to be the final to but heh Dick was much cooler then Eric ... He was a mommas boy lol tongue.gif

Big brother is not just in america I know It would be great if canada had a big brother I would be the first to sign up!

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 13 2008, 12:25 PM) View Post

Yeah gotta love Evil Dick although at the end I turned into a big sap and wanted Jessica and Eric to be the final to but heh Dick was much cooler then Eric ... He was a mommas boy lol tongue.gif

Big brother is not just in america I know It would be great if canada had a big brother I would be the first to sign up!

#9 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:35 PM

You have to PAY to watch it 24/7 ohmy.gif

In the U.K version we get it 24/7 for free tongue.gif

Actually we are getting this Big Brother US version this year.

We get three hours a week of it, basically summarising it all wink.gif

It starts here today (Thursday), I wonder if you Americans are any more interesting to watch than we are tongue.gif

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

*chortle*
A pale reflection of the UK original.

#11 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:47 PM

This season is gonna be good biggrin.gif I can already tell.

#12 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

So I recorded the first 2 episodes and watched them today. I can't say it's anything special yet, so far I'm kinda wishing there were split apart. I still have hope though so I'll keep watching. smile.gif

Jacob is an ass and I'm glad he was evicted. You DO NOT try to start a rumor about the person who has the power to evict you, and you especially don't tell their partner. Just plain stupid. It was unfair that Sharon had to go too, but oh well. 1we8.gif I'm glad that eric and jessica came back tonight, although they sort of seemed like they didn't want to be there.

#13 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(Black Flame @ Feb 13 2008, 07:14 PM) View Post
So I recorded the first 2 episodes and watched them today. I can't say it's anything special yet, so far I'm kinda wishing there were split apart. I still have hope though so I'll keep watching. smile.gif

Jacob is an ass and I'm glad he was evicted. You DO NOT try to start a rumor about the person who has the power to evict you, and you especially don't tell their partner. Just plain stupid. It was unfair that Sharon had to go too, but oh well. 1we8.gif I'm glad that eric and jessica came back tonight, although they sort of seemed like they didn't want to be there.

Yeah just watched the late re-run I missed tonights show so I jst finished watching it a little while ago... It seems like the oldest couple are starting to get along now too which is kinda nice to see... well during the HOH game they were anyways. I mean everyone was teamed up with there soulmates so maybe they just got off to a rocky start. And I didn't wan't to see Sharon go but her ex was an ass to cheat on her and still is a ass to act like a 2 year old and start trouble. Jessica and Eric still look like a odd couple to me shes beautiful and hes well..himself lol but who am I to judge lol.

#14 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

ive been in brasil for the past year and BIG BROTHER BRASIL is realy a famous show there, ive never watched it here in the US but i think its the same...
like people in the house, they have to vote & stuff and the people vote for you to leave the house?
the winner there gets a million bucks

#15 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:59 AM

It will def be interesting to see how things end up this year. It was such a bad move on Jacob to try a power move like that the first week especially the way he did it. Yea I don't think his ex is going to be giving him another shot.

#16 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE(BRSANA @ Feb 14 2008, 12:07 AM) View Post
ive been in brasil for the past year and BIG BROTHER BRASIL is realy a famous show there, ive never watched it here in the US but i think its the same...
like people in the house, they have to vote & stuff and the people vote for you to leave the house?
the winner there gets a million bucks

Pretty much the same thing just maybe different twists...

His ex won't be taking him back now but I don't blame her. She was super mad to be even paired up with him, the sad thing is that they only paired up soul mates and they got paired up so that time he cheated on her he messed up the best thing that could of happen to him!

#17 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:54 AM

how long do they stay in the house?

#18 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

IF they were truely pairing up solemated they def should have paired the real life couple up. But I guess that does not get as good of ratings. It's funny tho to see that Ryan's partner went from "yea he is a nice guy in a friend way" to "damn now I am sad he has a GF" after she found out about his secret.

#19 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE(BRSANA @ Feb 14 2008, 07:54 AM) View Post
how long do they stay in the house?

3 months the longest the latest couple made it a couple hours XD

Yeah I found that funny his partner seems kinda etchy about it and my end up turning I think but then she will loose out... and as for her partner he didn't seem too bummed over it and said that they still have eachothers backs which is nice.

Edited by Sunset, 14 February 2008 - 08:00 AM.

#20 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 14 2008, 11:00 AM) View Post
3 months the longest the latest couple made it a couple hours XD

Yeah I found that funny his partner seems kinda etchy about it and my end up turning I think but then she will loose out... and as for her partner he didn't seem too bummed over it and said that they still have eachothers backs which is nice.

i foresee a cat fight between the two ladies in that weird ass 4some now.

#21 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 14 2008, 08:02 AM) View Post
i foresee a cat fight between the two ladies in that weird ass 4some now.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Wow it's been quite the interesting night on the Big Brother 9 Live Feeds. I was a bit confused when I starting watching the Live Feeds tonight and saw Sharon on. I guess Neil left the Big Brother 9 house because of a family emergency or something. Neil got to choose between Sharon and Jacob to replace him. Sharon and Parker have been trashing Jen all night too!

#22 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 14 2008, 11:08 AM) View Post
LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Wow it's been quite the interesting night on the Big Brother 9 Live Feeds. I was a bit confused when I starting watching the Live Feeds tonight and saw Sharon on. I guess Neil left the Big Brother 9 house because of a family emergency or something. Neil got to choose between Sharon and Jacob to replace him. Sharon and Parker have been trashing Jen all night too!

ORLY

That should shake some things up now. Will be interesting to see how things play out.

on another note why do all the guys think Amanda is so hot. Yea she has a nice body but that face is ummmm fugly in my book.

#23 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 14 2008, 08:32 AM) View Post
ORLY

That should shake some things up now. Will be interesting to see how things play out.

on another note why do all the guys think Amanda is so hot. Yea she has a nice body but that face is ummmm fugly in my book.

I donno I guess to each its own I mean I don't find any of the girls there really ugly even the older one shes a mom and for her ade shes really pretty.. when im in my 40's I hope I look like that ... then again im 21 now and still look 16 so everyone tells me so thats a good thing I gess

#24 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE(Sunset @ Feb 14 2008, 11:44 AM) View Post
I donno I guess to each its own I mean I don't find any of the girls there really ugly even the older one shes a mom and for her ade shes really pretty.. when im in my 40's I hope I look like that ... then again im 21 now and still look 16 so everyone tells me so thats a good thing I gess

Just saying she is not the best looking one in the house as some of the guys have said. I myself have seen better days and I am no spring chicken either.

#25 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(mastachew @ Feb 14 2008, 08:46 AM) View Post
Just saying she is not the best looking one in the house as some of the guys have said. I myself have seen better days and I am no spring chicken either.

No I agree shes not the best looking one of the bunch. 14 day free trial for the live feed thingy..I may try to get it but dout it will work because I am in canada....hmmm proxy may help that too maybe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users