Quantcast

Photo

Seperate .NET Tutorials Forums

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Poll: Seperate .NET Tutorials Forums (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Codex Make New Sections To Address All The .NET Languages Seperately?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (BrknPhoenix @ Nov 10 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Presently, VB.NET has its own tutorial section whereas all other .NET things are lumped under other. C# has more tutorials than VB.NET so I'd at least think it'd be proper for that to have a section (hm, I think I asked about this in this forum over a year ago and it never got a reply, lol.)

Further, I'd recommend just calling it all .NET Tutorials, as opposed to having separate sections of VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, etc, because they are all intertwined. Aside from some syntax differences, someone who is only moderately experienced in .NET can easily look at VB.NET and convert it to C#, or vice versa. The differences are purely in syntax but they use all the same libraries and are organized in the same way. ASP.NET of course is a little different, except for the fact that it uses the languages C# and VB.NET as its programming languages. It isn't one itself...

Anyway, I just think this would be a more logical way to organize it. Just came to mind as I was submitting a tutorial.

So, should Codex make new sections in the programming tutorial area to address all the .NET languages separately? tongue.gif

Voice your opinion! Vote!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users