Quantcast

Photo

Any millionaires want a ultimate challenge?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:58 AM

Any millionaires fancy Taking a hudge step toward neos crappy econamy?

The subject is chokato (tcg)`s , there are around 50 imo floating around neopets that could be brought/ snapped up, my plan is to purchase 80% give or take of the chokatos,

Its an avie item that currantly sells for around 2m-2.2m so im looking at gathering a couple of people to finance this "venture" with me, No more will be released and its in hudge demand so the risk of losing np`s is very very very low if we see the venture though..

Any takers or ideas?

Edited by interhacker, 12 June 2008 - 04:59 AM.

#2 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:14 AM

I think this might be against the rules on Codex. It is basically forcing an item to increase in price and I'm sure I have seen people suggest something like this before and been subsequently shot down tongue.gif.

#3 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Jun 12 2008, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this might be against the rules on Codex. It is basically forcing an item to increase in price and I'm sure I have seen people suggest something like this before and been subsequently shot down tongue.gif.

I have done this before? and i also have done this with a mod of neocodex? sorry if its not allowed...

#4 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

Pretty sure this shouldn't be posted in public since TNT could see that you planned on inflating Chokatos and just freeze you once you start hoarding a bunch since it'll be damn obvious who you are. <_>

#5 Bryn AKA Interhacker

Bryn AKA Interhacker
  • 1885 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (Tailwind @ Jun 12 2008, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty sure this shouldn't be posted in public since TNT could see that you planned on inflating Chokatos and just freeze you once you start hoarding a bunch since it'll be damn obvious who you are. <_>

very true.... i will try to get it posted in private....please close down and delete thread//

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users