Guest_Blametheprep_*

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:43 AM

Are there any tutorials/programs to hack into a neopets account? :unsure:

#2 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2004 - 11:12 AM

No, sorry, we don't do that here. The programs on codex are to cheat neopets, not it's users.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2004 - 11:17 AM

technically neopets can sue you for breaking into an account that isnt yours but it happens so much that they dont want to waste their ti'me nor money.

#4 Guest_Blametheprep_*

Guest_Blametheprep_*

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:43 PM

technically neopets can sue you for breaking into an account that isnt yours but it happens so much that they dont want to waste their ti'me nor money.

View Post

haha, its actually my account taht I cant remember the password to, and like an idiot I didn't keep the email address on it

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:44 PM

haha, its actually my account taht I cant remember the password to, and like an idiot I didn't keep the email address on it

View Post

oh sorry, but still we dont do that sort of stuff here <_< ...so we cant help people that forgot their emails and passes :blush: ...

#6 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:45 PM

I wish I could hack...without getting caught of course. If you want your pass back, looks like you aint gonna get it.

#7 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 01:57 PM

Sure I would like to hack someone without getting caught too..but that never going to happen because they report to TNT right after the second that they knew that their account got hackz... <_<

#8 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:15 PM

I think hacking other people's acount is really mean! It's not like you want your acount to be hacked! I am sure I wouldn't want mine! *NOTE* People feel the same way you do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users