• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

It appears that some people are having some trouble with the site since our cancellation of the old servers. The server was cancelled a day ago and the host just went through with it today and since some users were still accessing the old server for some reason, they are now unable to access Neocodex. If you know someone that is suffering from this situation on MSN or whatnot, please let them know that I am already in talks with the host to get this situation resolved.

This is more of a news post so that the rest of the community can inform the others.

Thanks smile.gif.

#2 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

This morning i was getting those little messages where it says the server is too busy.
About 2 years ago that happened and a ton of people just left lol.

Get some better hosting DRO!
<3

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 9 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This morning i was getting those little messages where it says the server is too busy.

<3
That's a side issue I need to look into. Just deals with site optimization. However, this issue that I'm talking about deals with people just getting a 404 since that server account doesn't exist anymore. That's a bit more of a pressing issue at the moment tongue.gif.

#4 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Freddy @ Jul 9 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<3

That issue should have been fixed for the most part already. tongue.gif The only time it should, as in will, happen is when the server is making a back up. The new server is actually a lot better then the old one. smile.gif

Server couldn't be found for about ten minutes for me or so. Seems to have worked itself out now though. smile.gif

#5 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

I'm back tongue.gif

I was getting worried for a second there.

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

I guess then it seems to have resolved itself? Weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users