• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:36 AM

I just addeded a bunch of alerts and reorganized the settings page a lot.

Biiiig thanks to illicit for supplying all the images.
Big thanks to phillywilly for doing so many cutouts for me. (btw philly can you send me the gif or jpeg versions plz, pngs are comin out with a blck bg ill contact u tongue.gif)
Thanks to Kitsune for getting links and sectionizing them.

It was a looooooooot of copy pasting and selecting and dragging to rearrange so there are probably typos in the html. So if you see anything out of place please let me know. Each section is now also alphabetically organized.

Added the Dargian Pteri avatar for dates until February 6, 2009. Thanks to black flame for the idea smile.gif
If anyone has anymore ideas to add in please let me know.

I'll have the neoleaders add in more sponsor links if you guys want it. I left it out on purpose cuz i wanna teach them how to do it tongue.gif

But please everone share your ideas. And experiences, any glitches/bugs so far?

Some links like ShopWiz, moneytree, island training, academy, etc will be turned into quick links and will show up on the bottom bar also scrollable like the top but no fancy page for them. So you click the tab and it insta opens the page. This update will come after i finish neopost modification due augst 31 hopefully! smile.gif Any bug reports I will hopefully fix right away smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users