Quantcast

Photo

Cyo or a box of Tic-Tacs

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Cyo or a box of Tic-Tacs?

Which is better?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:37 AM

Cyo has officially come out of the closet. We all know that bisexual is one step from being gay. You should take the step forward. It's okay, Cyo. We'll accept you.

#27 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Oct 22 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cyo has officially come out of the closet. We all know that bisexual is one step from being gay. You should take the step forward. It's okay, Cyo. We'll accept you.

but i like female tits and after fuck puddy tat ur not have to clean shit from ur ticktack box

#28 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (Cyo @ Oct 22 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but i like female tits and after fuck puddy tat ur not have to clean shit from ur ticktack box

You could always try a pre-op male-to-female transsexual. And if you use a condom (which you should always do with anal as you should know) you won't have to do any cleaning of shit from your tic-tac box.

And remember that you NEVER go ass-to-mouth!

#29 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Oct 22 2008, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's okay, Cyo. We'll accept you.

I wont/
There is only room in my heart for accepting one homo, and currently urban in occupying it.

#30 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

Cyo for President!

#31 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Fatal @ Oct 22 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cyo for President!

We already have a cyo in office 1we8.gif

#32 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Cyo @ Oct 22 2008, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only with lube eventho ur all small but still need lube

don't worry cyo, we can work with this. i'm making you my responsibility now.

here's what we'll say, you can be bi, *but* only for the "less-endowed" men... see, it gives the impression that you're willing to make sacrifices for the little guy, and by doing that, the middle class will hold you in higher esteem. they won't want to ass rape you, but they'll understand that you're willing to help out those who are less fortunate.

also, by explaining in depth exactly why you like titties. for instance you could talk about how you always felt a close connection with your mother, yet could never understand why daddy would "beat her with his man bat" each night. and why there were always bite marks and bruises on her boobs whenever you were breast-fed. you were always concerned with her well-being, but still stood up for your dad, and knew his way was somehow correct.

#33 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (murderkill @ Oct 23 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't worry cyo, we can work with this. i'm making you my responsibility now.

here's what we'll say, you can be bi, *but* only for the "less-endowed" men... see, it gives the impression that you're willing to make sacrifices for the little guy, and by doing that, the middle class will hold you in higher esteem. they won't want to ass rape you, but they'll understand that you're willing to help out those who are less fortunate.

also, by explaining in depth exactly why you like titties. for instance you could talk about how you always felt a close connection with your mother, yet could never understand why daddy would "beat her with his man bat" each night. and why there were always bite marks and bruises on her boobs whenever you were breast-fed. you were always concerned with her well-being, but still stood up for your dad, and knew his way was somehow correct.

wat the fuck
boobs r soft and look nice that y i like them

#34 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Cyo @ Oct 21 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol no
i make like "woo" wit my mouth

Hahah. Definitely Cyo.

#35 phalkon

phalkon