Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#226 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

Posted ImageHello there,
It seem like i cant use the sLaughter score sender program due to this error,anyone know who to fix it or i missed out and program?

Thanks

Surely the first thing even the most incompetent person on the planet would do is download the file that it says is missing.

#227 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:02 AM

Surely the first thing even the most incompetent person on the planet would do is download the file that it says is missing.

XD,i already downloaded it and save it to the same folder,and it is still working...whats is why im asking here

#228 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:07 AM

XD,i already downloaded it and save it to the same folder,and it is still working...whats is why im asking here

Throw everything to Neocodex folder that the other programs are in, that might do the trick.

#229 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:08 AM

I was missing a .ocx file - when I downloaded the missing one, it told me to put it in the system32 folder. Program worked fine after that. Go to where you downloaded the file and see where they tell you to place it. ^_^

#230 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

it is not working = (
the same error still pop-ing out even i copy the file to system32 and the noedex folder

#231 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

it is not working = (
the same error still pop-ing out even i copy the file to system32 and the noedex folder

I'm thinking you solved this, since in another thread you said you got the program working ... correct? :)

#232 AsheAshley

AsheAshley
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

it is not working = (

If your using Windows Vista, then you have to register the .ocx by CMD from what my brother has just told me.

#233 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

If your using Windows Vista, then you have to register the .ocx by CMD from what my brother has just told me.

I have Vista, and I didn't have to do that, just got the file and tossed it with the Score Sender.

Although, I believe he got the problem fixed and said it in another thread, so everything is all good.

#234 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

Im having problems with sLAUGHTERs score sender 4.6.3. It freezes every time when its reached 10k - 15k. So i can never go beyond that. I really am out of solutions. If anyone could please help i would gladly appreciate it.

#235 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

This is not absurd.

Unfortunately, the way it's programmed, it starts to slow down over time. I recommend running it when you can afford to have your computer doing nothing else.

If you close all other applications (especially browsers) it should help dramatically

#236 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

This is not absurd.

Unfortunately, the way it's programmed, it starts to slow down over time. I recommend running it when you can afford to have your computer doing nothing else.

If you close all other applications (especially browsers) it should help dramatically

Yep, ive been doing that but still no luck. I just let the program run without any others on but it will only run around 20 minutes. I was thinking of putting the computer on safe mode. Ima try that in a bit.

#237 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Make sure it's safe mode with networking... or else you won't have any internet access :p

#238 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

Make sure it's safe mode with networking... or else you won't have any internet access :p

That would have been the last of my problem in XP. I remember that explorer.exe couldn't load in normal Safe Mode but luckily I know a few tricks to work around the missing desktop (Task Manager's "New Task..." which includes browse so I can run the programs I need). I always wondered if it was just my computer at the time or if it was XP.

#239 Ryzuki

Ryzuki
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

This worked out for me a few moments ago, but for some reason now my computer won't let me download it. *sigh* I'll have to try and figure it out later.

I am having some troubles with the SS. I have downloaded it, as well as the VB6 (I think), and still cannot get it to open/fully install. Can you maybe PM me with detailed instructions or something? I tried following these ones, but it still refuses to open.

#240 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:26 AM

This worked out for me a few moments ago, but for some reason now my computer won't let me download it. *sigh* I'll have to try and figure it out later.

I am having some troubles with the SS. I have downloaded it, as well as the VB6 (I think), and still cannot get it to open/fully install. Can you maybe PM me with detailed instructions or something? I tried following these ones, but it still refuses to open.

Do you get an error or noise when you try to open it? If just a noise, run it in compatibility mode. If an error saying a file is missing, download that file and put it in the install folder.

#241 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Running my 100k list which takes 7-8 hours (not optimized for best np:time ratio) with Auto Trainer works wonders and should make my account look a little more legit. Just have "Ensure Account is Logged In" "Before Sending A Score..." (I know for sure it is in the beta) on and it will log back in if necessary when Auto Trainer does its thing. I would use Kad Feeder but interrupting a game every 35 (or 7) minutes doesn't look legit compared to every other hour.

Edited by Neoology, 21 October 2009 - 09:45 AM.

#242 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:49 PM

Program is running but does not show up....

#243 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

Program is running but does not show up....

What doesn't show up?

#244 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:51 PM

the beta score sender

#245 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

the beta score sender

Be a little more descriptive, do you get any errors at all, or does it just show up in your process list and doesn't physically open?

#246 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:22 AM

Yes. That's what happen. It showed up only once then the other times it only shows in the process list

#247 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:27 AM

Yes. That's what happen. It showed up only once then the other times it only shows in the process list

Have you tried uninstalling it and then trying again? I don't see why it should be doing this, it works fine for everyone else. (Or they just get an easily fixed .ocx error)

#248 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:04 AM

tried that and same result. Does the standard work because when I send in scores, it said sent but no change in np for me.

#249 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:10 AM

tried that and same result. Does the standard work because when I send in scores, it said sent but no change in np for me.

Did you update encryption? If you didn't, two things will happen:

1. No NPs will be awarded.

2. You'll be frozen.

#250 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:11 AM

Instead of trying out the beta, just use the normal version that's up on the site, the beta version might have some bugs which lead to your problems with it opening.

I assume you're using the beta instead of the normal version, as stated by a post of yours from above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users