Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#176 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for the tip, Neoology. :) I'll test it out tomorrow! Hope I can get it to work! Maybe I just need to rest my brain.. its 3am. >_< lol

EDIT: Well, I just wated to say that I got the SSer up and running finally! :)

All I need to do was individually download both MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX and stick 'em in my System32 folder so YAAY! Thanks for the help guys, you lot rock. :D

Been having a little play around with the SSer though, and noticed a couple of my latest scores are being reviewed. >_< Not good, huh? So I was wondering if any of you have a score list you could recommend? I'm looking for something slow and steady.. I'm using a side acct. but really dont wanna get it iced. lol thanks! :)

Edited by Waterloo, 02 September 2009 - 10:20 AM.

#177 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

Jcr has a good score sender list.

I'm gonna use this to try to get some trophies... of course I played the game a couple of times to see how long it was going to take to reach a certain score xD Wish me luck!

EDIT: I have flare.exe and the score sender in same folder, but cannot update encryption. Also, when I sent my score with it, an error (I think). My score probably didn't get through, because my NPs did not go up at all. Also, when I try to download the vb6 runtime files, when I click "download" on the mircosoft web site, the page says it cannot be displayed (this happened to both firefox and IE7).

13:29:22: Score sending complete. (FRO: 0/PW: 0/ERROR: 0)
16:57:55: Maybe it is time to Update Encryption?

It did this for each game I tried to send score.
Help? Am I missing some files? If so, which ones? Mobsence's site is not working very well, no links except the download link is working. Thanks.

Edited by souske88, 02 September 2009 - 02:48 PM.

#178 beanso

beanso
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:55 AM

In the hopes that sLAUGHTER still reads this or perhaps that jcr will forward my problem to him:
When I run the newest version I get the good ol' "Project1 has stopped working" error. I've run the VB6 runtime files and the Ascentive library installer to no effect. I've also tried running it in compatibility mode for all the Windows versions I can. However, I'm running Windows 7 x64 so that could be the problem.
4.1.3 works fine for me though so it's not really a huge issue, just putting this out there to see if anyone else has gotten and fixed this error.

#179 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

His contact info's on his profile page...

http://www.neocodex....2048-slaughter/

#180 beanso

beanso
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:51 PM

His contact info's on his profile page...

http://www.neocodex....2048-slaughter/

Ohhh right didn't think of that.

#181 souske88

souske88
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

Update encryption not working, so I figured that it should be the prime problem for the errors. Contacted sLAUGHTER, but in the meantime, any suggestions? Or is he my last line of hope?

#182 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

excellent guide.. +rep.

I had no idea a program could do this... I'm so gonna learn how :)

#183 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

I installed VB6runtime files and adjusted the compatibility but it still won't start.
What am I missing?

Posted Image

#184 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

Slap this file

http://www.ocxdump.c...2/download.html

Into your Score Sender folder

That should solve your problem

#185 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:09 PM

Slap this file

http://www.ocxdump.c...2/download.html

Into your Score Sender folder

That should solve your problem

Thx so much again and again... ^^

#186 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

Glad I helped fix the problem :p

Want an avatar list, too?

*pokes sig again*

#187 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

I recommend jcr's avatar list.. it's worked wonders for me. :thumbsup:

#188 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

What Waterloo said. I've spent months trying to get that damn faerie bubbles avatar...

#189 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Important Note: DO NOT USE OUTDATED SCORE SENDERS lulz me they getz you frozen

#190 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

That is a pretty important note... I'm glad sLAUGHTER keeps an updated sender on his site

Another note: There's a beta up for testing if anyone's interested

http://steve.happeningz.net/beta.php

#191 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:25 AM

and again I want to try a cheat-prog I'm apparently too stupid for -.- I put it in my neocodex folder, where my ABer is installed to. I downloaded the files which are listed in the first post (VB6 runtime files) and did the thing with the compatibility. but I cannot run the prog. This is a screen of the error which appears:

Posted Image

Can anyone help me with this, please?

nevertheless I thank you very much for your tutorial, jcr!!!

#192 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

and again I want to try a cheat-prog I'm apparently too stupid for -.- I put it in my neocodex folder, where my ABer is installed to. I downloaded the files which are listed in the first post (VB6 runtime files) and did the thing with the compatibility. but I cannot run the prog. This is a screen of the error which appears:

Posted Image

Can anyone help me with this, please?

nevertheless I thank you very much for your tutorial, jcr!!!

I kept getting a similiar error, and realised their are other files you need, not just the VB6 runtime ones..

These are the others I downloaded, you can just search for them in google and put them in your system32 folder.

COMCTL32.OCX
MSINET.OCX
MSWINSCK.OCX
prjChameleon.ocx

Then I think it should work. :)

#193 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

I kept getting a similiar error, and realised their are other files you need, not just the VB6 runtime ones..

These are the others I downloaded, you can just search for them in google and put them in your system32 folder.

COMCTL32.OCX
MSINET.OCX
MSWINSCK.OCX
prjChameleon.ocx

Then I think it should work. :)

I already send her the MSINET.OCX. but obviously she needs the COMCTL32.OCX ^^ Will ask google for you onlyme.

#194 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

Good place for OCX files

http://www.ocxdump.com/

#195 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:56 AM

thank you very much, you all, it works fine now, I'm so happy!

#196 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

Me too... I wouldn't try sending scores later on in the month, though... a few of those scores look literally inhumane to send. Simply looking at maths nightmare gives me nightmares :p If you want trophies, I suggest you send scores nice and early in the month. Now is okay, but be wary of the top score... as it is some of the top scores look a bit iffy with 3 week old accounts etc.

#197 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

Me too... I wouldn't try sending scores later on in the month, though... a few of those scores look literally inhumane to send. Simply looking at maths nightmare gives me nightmares :p If you want trophies, I suggest you send scores nice and early in the month. Now is okay, but be wary of the top score... as it is some of the top scores look a bit iffy with 3 week old accounts etc.

I am only trying to get some avatars with this so I prefere the end of the month where rest of scores is higher then the score you need to get the avatar ^^

#198 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:17 AM

Someone may tell me what's the difference beween the normal mode and the trophy mode?! :)

#199 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:35 AM

In trophy mode you will not send a score determined by you, the scoresender will pull the list of trophy scores and then take the ranking that you determine and beat it by a certain score.

#200 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:35 AM

and he also knows the time needed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users