Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#726 AyaBrea

AyaBrea
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:22 AM

hmm.. can you guide me for installing the new version of score sender?
have you tried using the new version? did it work for you?
Thanks!

Thanks! I tried using other score sender and it work for me!!

#727 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

hmm.. can you guide me for installing the new version of score sender?
have you tried using the new version? did it work for you?
Thanks!

It sounds like you have the latest version installed.

When I said to install a newer version, I meant you might have to wait for a new one to come out.

I haven't used a scoresender in a couple months, however, so I'm not exactly the expert on the newest version's bugs and quirks... just the program as a whole :p

#728 MistressMezvers

MistressMezvers
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:01 PM

Just wanted to say thanks so much for posting this guide. I was looking for a good score sender and I've been using this for a week and have had no problems whatsoever. Many, many thanks jcr!

#729 Guest_Marshmallow_*

Guest_Marshmallow_*

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

I've not a clue how to get this working...please help.
I have the ScoreSender and the vb6runtime thing.
what do I do now? :p

#730 Vivillon

Vivillon
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

When I try to open the SS, I get this message:

Posted Image

Halp? :S

I figured out the problem, I ran through every thread, every suggested file to download & I got nothing! Just the same error and i decided to resort to the little knowledge I have about programs and now mine is working fine.

All you have to do is right click the image of the score sender and go to Run As Administrator.

And tada done :D! I'm using Windows 7 if anyone cares or if that even matters lol

Edited by Vaniity, 01 February 2011 - 06:48 PM.

#731 moreira

moreira
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:11 AM

erps, sorry but hwere do i d; the scoresender from! ):

#732 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

erps, sorry but hwere do i d; the scoresender from! ):

From the link in the first post. You should really read the guide before asking for help. I wrote it for a reason.

#733 seven21

seven21
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:14 AM

it is not working for me. the scores sent wont result in gaining np for my account.

is everyone else having this problem?

#734 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Update encryption

/problem

#735 Fruit

Fruit
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

I keep getting the 'Could not log into (account name). Continuing to Next Account.' message.
I was reading most of this thread, however, I've downloaded all Fixes, OCX's needed, I'm running as administrator, I've set my language to English, I've tried manually inserting scores / accounts, and I've tried inserting .txt ones as well. Not using proxy, but I've tried, and that doesn't work.

I've got build 418. I've turned all my settings on, and I've tried turning them off as well. And yes, I've updated the encryption.
I'm on a Windows Vista, and if anybody could help me, that would be very appreciated.

Edited by Rawrlol, 05 February 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#736 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

Does the link provided to DL the scoresender work anymore? Because it's not even opening for me. It says "Failed to load control 'ProgBar' from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application" o.0

#737 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:13 PM

Install the fixes

http://slaughter.hap...z.net/Fixes.zip

Problem solved.

#738 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

Amazingly simple wonderful guide! +1
Thanks a bunch jcrboy :x3:

#739 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

Install the fixes

http://slaughter.hap...z.net/Fixes.zip

Problem solved.

Blah, I actually played the game yesterday because I couldn't get it to work. Then I found this and feel completely retarded. Thank you so much for this guide/fixes though. If my noob-ness can figure out how to rep before I give up, then +1 rep o.~

EDIT: Alright. Nope, completely retarded or something x////x Halp?
I have my score list open (with today's Daily Dare recommended settings) and I have my account logged in. Whenever I hit start, in the status, it goes: "Loading > Logged in > Going to game page > idle" and then just stops. It hasn't submitted any scores and in my log it says: "[account] - Logged In. > Score Sending Complete. [FRZ: 0/BADPW: 0/ERR: 0] > Could not log back in to account. Continuing to next acc.."

I am not using a proxy. I installed all the updates. I updated the encryption. I am not logged in on the browser. I also browsed this entire thread and unless my eye scrolling is bad, I didn't see anyone addressing this. If I did completely miss it with my fast-reading, feel free to yell at me Dx

Edited by dusseldorff, 02 March 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#740 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

Dumb question: Is your user/pass correct? I sometimes accidentally type in my old password and wonder what's wrong :p

#741 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

Dumb question: Is your user/pass correct? I sometimes accidentally type in my old password and wonder what's wrong :p

Mmmhmm, first thing I checked figuring that is what I normally mess up on :x

#742 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

It's happening to me and two others right now as well.

It worked earlier today, but has stopped since then. I haven't been able to find a fix, so I'm just waiting it out.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 02 March 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#743 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

It's happening to me and two others right now as well.

It worked earlier today, but has stopped since then. I haven't been able to find a fix, so I'm just waiting it out.

Bah, poop. I can't beat Crisis Courier manually. Me + this game = complete failure.

#744 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Bah, poop. I can't beat Crisis Courier manually. Me + this game = complete failure.

PM jcrboy. He's offering to do it legit for next to nothing. He has a thread up in the TP.

#745 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

PM jcrboy. He's offering to do it legit for next to nothing. He has a thread up in the TP.

I finally beat it after my 5 billionth try. ^-^
*fingers crossed* for waiting the SS to work after waiting a bit

#746 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

I finally beat it after my 5 billionth try. ^-^
*fingers crossed* for waiting the SS to work after waiting a bit

*applause*

...and I bet the satisfaction of finally beating it made it well worth the effort?

#747 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

*applause*

...and I bet the satisfaction of finally beating it made it well worth the effort?

No, not at all. It made me even more frustrated that I spent 2 hours for a FG I can't use and a trophy I won't receive *tear*.

#748 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

No, not at all. It made me even more frustrated that I spent 2 hours for a FG I can't use and a trophy I won't receive *tear*.

Why won't you get a trophy? O_o

#749 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

Why won't you get a trophy? O_o

I won't have computer access on Friday and Saturday (other than a mac for short periods -.-)
Possibly considering purchasing you to play for me on those days... depends how cheap I am. xDD

#750 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

I won't have computer access on Friday and Saturday (other than a mac for short periods -.-)
Possibly considering purchasing you to play for me on those days... depends how cheap I am. xDD

You don't HAVE TO complete them on the day they're released for the top trophy. All you need is to beat AAA every day before the end of the event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users