Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's Score Sender

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#701 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

Thanks.

How do I check the game ID for a game?

Look at a link for a game and you will find your answer ;)

For example, this is Magma Blaster:

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=571

See what they did thar?

#702 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Look at a link for a game and you will find your answer ;)

For example, this is Magma Blaster:

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=571

See what they did thar?

rofl touche. Thanks a lot.
I was afraid that I'd have to go through the list and start counting and deciding that was their respective numbers.
Thanks for the save, I usually ignore the link bar for some strange reason. =/

#703 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

Posted Image

Anyone having the same problem as me?
Could use some help, thanks !

#704 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

Everytime I submit a score that is above the review score, I get an "error sending" message.
Was something set up so you can't submit trophy scores anymore?

#705 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:42 PM

Everytime I submit a score that is above the review score, I get an "error sending" message.
Was something set up so you can't submit trophy scores anymore?

Most likely not... just make sure that your browsers are inactive, no programs are running, etc. I've found that if the prog gets logged out, it has a hard time logging back in before sending the score ;)

EDIT: Oh, and it also depends on what time you are sending the score. If the game is "open" at 12:40 AM NST, the score fails to send. This is some weird shit on TNT's end, so pay attention to that, too.

Edited by jcrboy, 25 October 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#706 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

Most likely not... just make sure that your browsers are inactive, no programs are running, etc. I've found that if the prog gets logged out, it has a hard time logging back in before sending the score ;)

EDIT: Oh, and it also depends on what time you are sending the score. If the game is "open" at 12:40 AM NST, the score fails to send. This is some weird shit on TNT's end, so pay attention to that, too.

I think it may have been the open at 12:40 AM NST thing.
I'll try it again. Thanks man :)

#707 kobebryant

kobebryant
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

Hmm, the score sender is going through the list and loading everything just fine, I've updated the encryption and I'm running Windows 7, without apparently missing any .ocx files or the like. The only tiny snag is that I'm not actually getting any successful scores sent... :(

Anyone with any ideas on how to fix..?

#708 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:50 AM

luls i love when noobs score send every game in an hour make 200k and are like WOOO aww frozen haha

#709 lordriakian3

lordriakian3
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:50 AM

Whenever I use it I have neopets open on nothing else. But it gets logged out straight away?

#710 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

If you're logged on to neopets in your browser while you're using the SS, it will log your account off the SS. Also, I have noticed a small fix. If you're stuck at the end of the wait time of a game, and it won't send the score and move on, hit the "Update Encryption" button, and it should send your score and continue. Works for me every time. I set up an account with a personal list on a proxy, and I'm going to see how long it takes to get iced while using the list every day.

#711 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

This program stopped working for me as of yesterday :(. When I attempt to use it, it signals me that there is a newer version that I need to download, but I already have the newest one that's available (the one that was loaded Nov.11, on sLAUGHTERs site).

Anyone else have this problem/knows how to fix it?

#712 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:56 AM

This program was working fine for me yesterday, however this morning when I started it up I received the following error message when trying to update encryption:

ERROR Updating the Encryption!

Do I need to wait for a new release, or is this a problem on my end?

This program stopped working for me as of yesterday :(. When I attempt to use it, it signals me that there is a newer version that I need to download, but I already have the newest one that's available (the one that was loaded Nov.11, on sLAUGHTERs site).

Anyone else have this problem/knows how to fix it?

When that happened to me I just clicked the button that said 'Download newest version', and it worked just fine. I'm using build 4.1.4 right now and it starts up alright, I just get that encryption error message now.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 21 November 2010 - 10:58 AM.

#713 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

Alright, I did that.
Now I'm in the same boat as you though :p
I get the updating encryption error.

#714 sauce

sauce
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

When I try to open the SS, I get this message:

Posted Image

Halp? :S

#715 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

When I try to open the SS, I get this message:

Posted Image

Halp? :S

I just looked through every page of this thread and I've seen at least three people with the same problem and screenshot as yours. You should read around a bit. <_<

#716 sauce

sauce
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:01 AM

I just looked through every page of this thread and I've seen at least three people with the same problem and screenshot as yours. You should read around a bit. <_<

Aw, you won't let me be lazy? :(
Fine, fine...

Edit: Ok, I found this post:

I kept getting a similiar error, and realised their are other files you need, not just the VB6 runtime ones..

These are the others I downloaded, you can just search for them in google and put them in your system32 folder.

COMCTL32.OCX
MSINET.OCX
MSWINSCK.OCX
prjChameleon.ocx

Then I think it should work. :)

and I googled and installed all the listed files and put them in my system32 folder. Got the same error message. Then tried copying them into my neocodex folder because I'm running Vista and another user mentioned that they had to do that to make it work. Still the same error message. I will continue going through the posts, but this is all I have for now.

Thank you for your patience. Sorry for noobishness. o3o

Edit2: Alright, finished going through the entire thread. I've downloaded every ocx file suggested and copied them all into any folder I could think to. Still getting the same error message.

Edited by sauce, 22 November 2010 - 01:08 AM.

#717 Aldy

Aldy
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

Help! When I try to open it, appears: "New version available! | What´s new? | Download new version O_o
I cant do anything :3 Please help me.. and sorry I dont speak English XD

#718 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:06 AM

.I saw on the log while I was sending. It stated, roughly : "Score Reviewed : Consider Self-icing" or something like that. What does that mean? Was TNT considering freezing me, or was the score I submitted above acceptable range?

And if it was a bad score...Self-icing? O_o"

#719 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:38 AM

Perhaps people take that sarcasm TOO literally.

#720 Kytano

Kytano
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for this awesome post!

FInally have it workin :p

#721 katzzzzz

katzzzzz
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:21 AM

I have problems with it also. =(
Screenshot
In the log it says that "Couldnt log back into: .... Continuing To Next Account."
How can that happen? My username and password are correct!
(It hasnt sent any of my scores...=( .....)
=_=

Also the kad feeder is glitchy for me.... the log says that ...

[12:34:42 PM] Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker
[12:34:39 PM] Feeding Started...

Posted Image havent fed a single kad yet =_= i have had it open for a day ..

#722 AyaBrea

AyaBrea
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:46 AM

is the new version working.
I try to use it but when the Score Sending sends the score I didnt receive any neopoints.
and when I tried to use a fake account like user:user1234 pass:abc1234, it will still log in.
seems like it doesnt connect to neopets.
Kindly help!

#723 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

is the new version working.
I try to use it but when the Score Sending sends the score I didnt receive any neopoints.
and when I tried to use a fake account like user:user1234 pass:abc1234, it will still log in.
seems like it doesnt connect to neopets.
Kindly help!

Are you using a bad proxy?

Sometimes there are proxies that redirect you to another site (where you have to prove you're a human and not a program to actually continue). I don't remember if the program knows to ignore pad proxies or not as I used to always manually check my proxies' speeds before using them :p

#724 AyaBrea

AyaBrea
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:23 AM

Are you using a bad proxy?

Sometimes there are proxies that redirect you to another site (where you have to prove you're a human and not a program to actually continue). I don't remember if the program knows to ignore pad proxies or not as I used to always manually check my proxies' speeds before using them :p

oh.. I havent use any proxy yet. I tried using it without proxy.
Do you need a proxy so the SS would work?

#725 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

oh.. I havent use any proxy yet. I tried using it without proxy.
Do you need a proxy so the SS would work?

No, you should be able to run this without a proxy just fine.

Proxies only make is more complicated, in fact.

Let me check real quick what happens when I pop in a bad password... XD

EDIT: Whoa, that's weird. If it lets you "log in" with a bad password, shit is weird :/

I would hang tight until a newer version comes out that handles a bad log in right.

Edited by jcrboy, 25 January 2011 - 02:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users