#1 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

THIS GUIDE NO LONGER WORKS

Now it is only here for your information on how things used to be tongue.gif

1.) Don't die in the first couple seconds of a match.
2.) Look for a white square on your radar. Make a beeline for it.
3.) Crash through your own walls by spamming a single direction, gaining points along the way.
4.) Profit

/Guide

Edited by jcrboy, 04 December 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#2 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:17 PM

Wow! Thanks a lot for this.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:18 PM

Sometimes words don't always translate. i figured a video would help out those that were still confused.

#4 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Yeah, I didnt understand until i watched the video. The other racers usually die before i reach the first powerup, so rarely do i get the chance to do this method.

#5 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:09 AM

ohh nice video there :)
anyway i found this out myself already haha.
i saw other related videos and i figured that you can use the steps for the whole game until you reach the trophy score.
hope that helps :)

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:10 AM

ohh nice video there :)
anyway i found this out myself already haha.
i saw other related videos and i figured that you can use the steps for the whole game until you reach the trophy score.
hope that helps :)

I got the methodology from you :p

I told you I was going to make a video.

#7 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:41 AM

I got the methodology from you :p

I told you I was going to make a video.

Oh and btw if you say profit then what does it mean?
Does it mean that you would earn nps easily?
You could include a certain score for you to earn 1000nps.
BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW... You just need around 500 score to get 1000 neopoints and thats easy 3000 neopets in about 5 minutes.
3k in 5 minutes is ALOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME... cause I am a noobie :)

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:01 AM

I threw in a score of 750 because that's AAA's score. I figured people would do the math and quit when they were done :p

#9 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:23 AM

I threw in a score of 750 because that's AAA's score. I figured people would do the math and quit when they were done :p

Lol but they would just be interested in getting the rewards for beating AAA... And btw getting exactly 750 will NOT beat AAA's score. You will need 751 or more.

#10 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:24 AM

Got more then 5000 points with this 0o thx ^^

Edited by unigirl, 24 September 2009 - 01:09 AM.

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

wooooooooooow! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didn't think I would beat AAA at this game, but with this method it's pretty easy! AAAW, I'm so happy ^^ and I really like the price you get for this, btw!

#12 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:13 AM

Haha thats nice to hear from all of you :)
Have fun. It's already night here so good night!

#13 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:04 AM

Holy moly thats some crazy playage dude.

#14 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:03 AM

Seems no longer to work. Got no points for spinning arround today.

#15 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:13 AM

I updated the guide accordingly. Thanks for those of you who let me know that the trick no longer worked. I'll have to make a legit guide eventually.

#16 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

I know the challenge is over, but I'm posting this guide to ~encourage~ people to play the game since it's actually a really easy 3k. It takes me about the same amount time to play Kass Basher/Maths Nightmare, and it's pretty simple to play once you figure it out.

1) Pick the same faerie every time you play. I always play as the tooth faerie because of her location on the screen (which I will explain in a moment), but as long as you're consistent it should be fine.

2) When you get to the play screen, ignore everything in front of you and focus on the radar screen at the bottom left hand corner. Here is a label of which faeries are which.

Posted Image

The tooth faerie is easiest to play because she moves upwards. Basically, treat the screen like a mini version of Meerca Chase with some variations in turning.

3) If you play Meerca Chase in gravity mode, you know that you basically only use the left and right arrow keys. This is the same thing, except with sharp turns like in regular mode rather than the round turns in gravity mode. Use the left arrow key (<--) to turn counterclockwise and the right arrow key (-->) to turn clockwise. It's also easiest to keep going in one direction. I suggest going left always because it's the most natural and easy to keep track of.

4) Instead of trying to run into yourself like the above suggests, try to watch where the other faeries are going and move so you don't hit them. This is why it's much easier to keep your eyes just on the radar screen. If you play for a while, you'll notice that the other faeries move in really predictable manners, so that's another way to avoid running into them.

5) It takes 250+ points to get 1000np in this game, which is completing give-or-take 7 levels (depending on how many bonus points you score). Once you master the movements, it takes less than a minute and a half to score that much, which makes it a very easy 3k. :)

If you have any questions, I'll try to address them.

......also I just realized labeled the space faerie as the dark faerie. =\ I already closed PS, so just.... know that's wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users