• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic

#126 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

Go hang yourself.

That is quite enough. We know that you don't like iargue, but I now see it in three places on the forum. Stop please. :/

Your constant complaining about the programs is turning into spam :(

If ZERO has reason to complain about the programs, let him talk about it. Also remember that he's been around longer than you have and is not some noob looking to spam.

#127 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:39 AM

That is quite enough. We know that you don't like iargue, but I now see it in three places on the forum. Stop please. :/

If ZERO has reason to complain about the programs, let him talk about it. Also remember that he's been around longer than you have and is not some noob looking to spam.

Yeah right! Im all about the programs! I got my 500 posts by acting like Im part of the community shoot!

ABROSIA HERE I COME!!! Rakin in the neeps writing mah guides contributing to this here program database, errrrr community.

etc.

#128 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:42 AM

Yeah right! Im all about the programs! I got my 500 posts by acting like Im part of the community shoot!

ABROSIA HERE I COME!!! Rakin in the neeps writing mah guides contributing to this here program database, errrrr community.

etc.

need a hug?

#129 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:39 AM

Well...this topic has taken quite the turn. From actually good and helpful to just plain stupid.

#130 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:02 AM

most sites have users pay 10-25 USD for the program, here you can get a little functionality for 3 a month OR 500 posts.

This is the reason i love being here,
our mod or programer are friendly and they did not seek for money but fun

#131 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:03 AM

This is a community supported by the programs made freely available to everyone.

If you're unhappy with how things are run here, be our guest and leave - we're more interested in the people who are appreciative and those who have been pro-active in making Codex a better place, especially over the past year.

Bottom line being if you have an issue, here's a tissue. This is the way things are, this is the way things will be.

Codex has changed for the better recently and we're not about to let that exponential change be insulted nor marked with shit by certain member's personal vendettas.

#132 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:11 AM

This is a community supported by the programs made freely available to everyone.

If you're unhappy with how things are run here, be our guest and leave - we're more interested in the people who are appreciative and those who have been pro-active in making Codex a better place, especially over the past year.

Bottom line being if you have an issue, here's a tissue. This is the way things are, this is the way things will be.

Codex has changed for the better recently and we're not about to let that exponential change be insulted nor marked with shit by certain member's personal vendettas.

Just wondering who will be the one who is unhappy with this friendly community XD

#133 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:29 AM

Wow....Whats all this about?

#134 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:51 AM

Wow....Whats all this about?

It's about people not being appreciative of the large amount of effort it's taken to get Codex to where it is now.
Without the admins, without the programmers, without the people who have stuck around - we wouldn't have a community at all.

Feel free to reminisce about times past, but by no means should you (anyone) badmouth the efforts and the work put in to Codex over the years.

#135 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:24 AM

Yeah great efforts lol. You have your opinion I have mine.

#136 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

Yeah great efforts lol. You have your opinion I have mine.

So, how do you think this community would have existed? With people like you(And even me) who was here for the community, but stopped coming? Everyone stopped coming. All of the retired members, and private members, and advanced members. They left the board, it was dead. 5 posts a day. We redid the programs, and people came back.

Get over it already, your complaining about it way to much...

#137 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

So, how do you think this community would have existed? With people like you(And even me) who was here for the community, but stopped coming? Everyone stopped coming. All of the retired members, and private members, and advanced members. They left the board, it was dead. 5 posts a day. We redid the programs, and people came back.

Get over it already, your complaining about it way to much...

Funny how ZERO's last 6 posts (over what, 2/3 days?) have been SOLELY about spamming and "bumping up posts", just targeted at new members. Encouraging? I have no idea what he is trying to prove and to who.

I will now stop wasting valuable posts on ZERO cause "OMG MY POST COUNT WILL GO UP".

Anyway, very mature, very welcoming.

#138 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:06 PM

Funny how ZERO's last 6 posts (over what, 2/3 days?) have been SOLELY about spamming and "bumping up posts", just targeted at new members. Encouraging? I have no idea what he is trying to prove and to who.

I will now stop wasting valuable posts on ZERO cause "OMG MY POST COUNT WILL GO UP".

Anyway, very mature, very welcoming.

Yes especially to someone like you right? Posting as much as you can in one day with non sense just to get your post count up. It's obvious. You're the one I was talk about the whole time, not iargue, not anyone else lol. You blatantly made yourself look like a leaching noob. It was pretty hilarious for me. I just can't keep my mouth shut about stuff though ;) and Im sorry Artic, I'll start posting random 'manuals' for programs that I've seen for a day, that will 'contribute' right?

Iargue, gtfo. No one likes you. Unless they like the programs you make.

If you play the no one likes me card, at least I already know that ;)

Edited by ZERO, 26 October 2009 - 12:06 PM.

#139 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-wWJBlck8"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Gp-wWJBlck8[/url]

Edited by jcrboy, 26 October 2009 - 12:18 PM.

#140 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Yes especially to someone like you right? Posting as much as you can in one day with non sense just to get your post count up. It's obvious. You're the one I was talk about the whole time, not iargue, not anyone else lol. You blatantly made yourself look like a leaching noob. It was pretty hilarious for me. I just can't keep my mouth shut about stuff though ;) and Im sorry Artic, I'll start posting random 'manuals' for programs that I've seen for a day, that will 'contribute' right?

Iargue, gtfo. No one likes you. Unless they like the programs you make.

If you play the no one likes me card, at least I already know that ;)

Actually, yes it will be contributing, and yes it was pretty obvious you were targeting me, which is good, cause I talked to some people who THOUGHT you meant them who were pretty upset.

If a person with even no posts posts a manual it is contributing, it will help newer members out. However what is NOT helping new members out is people like you with a stick up their ass who go on about leaching and spam. YOU are making yourself look like a douchebag.

Also, FYI I read the entire thread about the program, and decided there was a need for a manual. You don't have to tell me if its random or not, let the people who use it decide that.

Also, Iargue is a friend to me, so someone does like him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users