Dirty fucking scum.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#51 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

More people trying to spin what he did as a tragedy :(. What he did was fucked up. And I am glad he will die for it.

#52 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:28 PM

More people trying to spin what he did as a tragedy :(. What he did was fucked up. And I am glad he will die for it.

You don't find it tragic?

#53 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

I find the soldiers deaths tragic, not what happened to the guy that did this.

#54 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hobo?
r u friggen serious man?

http://www.alternet.org/story/143779/focusing_on_fort_hood_killer

Alternet?
You have GOT to be kidding me.
That was a desperate find.

#55 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

Hobo?
r u friggen serious man?

????

very sad; especially involving grief or death or destruction;

?????

Not talking about the shooter, I'm saying what happened in regards to the death of the soldiers is a tragedy.

#56 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

Alternet?
You have GOT to be kidding me.
That was a desperate find.

Do you care more about who says something or what they are saying?

#57 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

Do you care more about who says something or what they are saying?

Propaganda blows.

#58 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

Propaganda blows.

What isn't propaganda?

#59 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:59 PM

What isn't propaganda?

The word of our lord and savior, George W. Bush

#60 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

The word of our lord and savior, George W. Bush

Posted Image
Body of Bush. Amen. *puts pretzel in mouth*

The guy obviously had religious motives. But he should have just killed himself like all the other dudes in that article Hydro posted who couldn't handle their occupation. I realize being a soldier must be a very trying job. But if you can't handle it, DON'T JOIN THE ARMY. Because once you join, you have to follow orders whether you or your precious God likes it or not. You have to go where they tell you, wear what they tell you, cut your hair how they tell you. It's called being a solider.

No one FORCED you to join the Army. It was your choice. Now live with with your decision and stop taking it out on the people you're meant to serve. If you don't want the responsibility, then you should have applied for a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart.

#61 madelined

madelined
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

George W. Bush did away with the death penalty in military situations didn't he?

i was hoping this crazy guy would be put to death but im being told by people out here in cali, death won't be an option.

#62 jarviscocker

jarviscocker
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

Posted Image
Body of Bush. Amen. *puts pretzel in mouth*

The guy obviously had religious motives. But he should have just killed himself like all the other dudes in that article Hydro posted who couldn't handle their occupation. I realize being a soldier must be a very trying job. But if you can't handle it, DON'T JOIN THE ARMY. Because once you join, you have to follow orders whether you or your precious God likes it or not. You have to go where they tell you, wear what they tell you, cut your hair how they tell you. It's called being a solider.

No one FORCED you to join the Army. It was your choice. Now live with with your decision and stop taking it out on the people you're meant to serve. If you don't want the responsibility, then you should have applied for a job as a greeter at Wal-Mart.

I doubt most people know whether they're mentally prepared for a military career before they join or not. Isn't that what they have psychological testing somewhere along the line?

And while I don't think it's really here or there that he decided to join the army, I feel like for a lot of people from lower income households who don't have super stellar grades for scholarships, the army/navy/whatever, is almost their only chance at a college education. Which, if you're not particularly creative or ambitious, can be your only shot at a decent paying job. So it's not exactly like they have a vast multitude of other tempting choices. Sucking it up and trying to be a soldier just so you can afford our overpriced education is generally preferable to, as you say, working at Wal-Mart. I kind of wonder what the class breakdown of the military is, actually. Maybe it's more even that I'm imagining it, but it seems like people from poorer backgrounds would have more incentive to join up than kids from middle class or upper class families. Then again, I have a fairly minimal sense of patriotism sooo that might also be a reason sign up maybe, I just can't quite comprehend it.

#63 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

What makes this any different from any other mass murder?

'Soldiers and a psychiatrist.'

Tragic, sure, but nothing to torture the guy over or whatever. How does that make you any better than him?

#64 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:34 PM

His last name is Hassan.

Umm.. wtf does that have to do with anything?

#65 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

QFT

My stepdad put it perfectly today,
"Those fucking -insert racial slur here- get what they want from us and stab us in the back."
It's sad because I have muslim friends and their not fucking moronic and out to kill every American walking. At the same time it's almost hard to trust anyone of middle eastern decent because who knows, they might have been through a "Kill all Americans" training course in their youth.

What're you basing that on?

#66 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

Umm.. wtf does that have to do with anything?

I'm racist.
Or so my warn logs tell me......

#67 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:05 AM

Simply the USA Army's attempts to cover up the story and bury it. I believe, similar to you, that the nut-job should get shot in the fucking face.

#68 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

It's quite hard to believe that he was a psychiatrist of all things. How did he even get licensed?

#69 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

what sickens me more is all the people like "how is this any different from any other mass murder?"

ummm.. it isn't but either way all murders, whether it being as big as this one, are entirely wrong and just sickening.

and like others said, the fact that it was a psychiatrist, is what makes it even more shocking something like that happened

#70 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Army psychiatrist? Irony. LMAO.

#71 nancyboy

nancyboy
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

open your minds guys, this individual was obviously troubled. it's not a balls or race or religion problem. it's a head problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users