Photo

Bruno's backwoods Breakaway

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:23 AM

Okay, so I am on this stage called 'point of no return'.
I'm short of one potion, and I can see its on a ledge that is too high to jump up.
How do I get it? Or what am I supposed to do? Must I collect something to make Bruno jump high enough?

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:34 AM

Okay, so I am on this stage called 'point of no return'.
I'm short of one potion, and I can see its on a ledge that is too high to jump up.
How do I get it? Or what am I supposed to do? Must I collect something to make Bruno jump high enough?

Levels are shaped like this:

| 	|
----------
Left edges connect to the right edges; top connects to bottom. If you can't reach something from below, then you need to approach it from above. Find another way to come down (or across) to that specific ledge.

Edited by jcrboy, 02 December 2009 - 06:34 AM.

#3 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:37 AM

Levels are shaped like this:

| 	|
----------
Left edges connect to the right edges; top connects to bottom. If you can't reach something from below, then you need to approach it from above. Find another way to come down (or across) to that specific ledge.

So I have to slide through the left/right panel and jump to the ledge to get it? :o

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:57 AM

So I have to slide through the left/right panel and jump to the ledge to get it? :o

It may be easier to show you with a video? I'll throw that together real quick... just to show you how the game works XD

#5 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:00 AM

It may be easier to show you with a video? I'll throw that together real quick... just to show you how the game works XD

Thank you very much. Really appreciate it. :)

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

Ok... I just threw this together on Level one to show how the level is fully looping horizontally and vertically.

As you could see, I essetially had free reign horizontally... and I could fall from "floor" to "floor" almost indefinitely (until I got picked off by an enemy).

If you still need a little assistance with further level mechanics,I'll be happy to clarify with another video :3

#7 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:03 PM

Hey, thanks a lot for the video! It really helped me a lot! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users