[G U I D E] Proxys and How to use them!

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#126 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

When I put one FoxyProxy, firework don't work

and now don't work Abrosia... What happen?

#127 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

When I put one FoxyProxy, firework don't work

and now don't work Abrosia... What happen?

I had the hardest time trying to understand this, but what it sounds like to me is, you have a bad proxy.
Try using another one, takes some time before you find the right proxy.
And by time I mean it could take hours.

#128 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

I had the hardest time trying to understand this, but what it sounds like to me is, you have a bad proxy.
Try using another one, takes some time before you find the right proxy.
And by time I mean it could take hours.

ok, sorry, my bad english and the bad google translate LOL

#129 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

can i know wad is the UserAgent for?

#130 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:19 AM

Possible Proxy Detected: 1.1 icon_guest_iron_2.icom.com.hk:80 (IronPort-WSA/7.1.0-306)
what happen

Edited by Vizkiu, 27 February 2011 - 04:28 AM.

#131 vicentedosmil

vicentedosmil
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

thanks for the guide =). I'm new

#132 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

to use proxy in ABrosia I can go to: settings> web settings?

#133 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

to use proxy in ABrosia I can go to: settings> web settings?

In abrosia you need to follow the guide in my first post hun :)

Web settings> insert proxy + port etc

#134 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

In abrosia you need to follow the guide in my first post hun :)

Web settings> insert proxy + port etc

But when I fence to sell the objects, I enter the same IP address with which I have in ABrosia, or I go with mine IP in the count?

#135 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

But when I fence to sell the objects, I enter the same IP address with which I have in ABrosia, or I go with mine IP in the count?

You should be using the same IP that is in Abrosia.

#136 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:13 AM

Wow, I undestood everything very fast, thank you, becouse I was worried to don't use proxys, I tought I was unprotected haha. This guide helped me a lot. TYVM :)

#137 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:13 AM

You should be using the same IP that is in Abrosia.

ok, thank for your answer ^^

#138 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hi there, i've noticed during today as i entered a Elite Proxy into the Aber. My retrivial time was sub-par, may i ask what rates you usually recieve with your proxies. Also i was wondering if the Proxy server shuts for any reason, will this Aber follow suit and stop abing? Or will it continue to Ab but revert back to my orginal unmasked ip? Just curious I have only tinkered with the settings about 5 minutes ago :o --- Would love more insight, all help is appreciated :)

#139 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hi there, i've noticed during today as i entered a Elite Proxy into the Aber. My retrivial time was sub-par, may i ask what rates you usually recieve with your proxies. Also i was wondering if the Proxy server shuts for any reason, will this Aber follow suit and stop abing? Or will it continue to Ab but revert back to my orginal unmasked ip? Just curious I have only tinkered with the settings about 5 minutes ago :o --- Would love more insight, all help is appreciated :)

My proxy delay is very little. For e.g. my normal retrieval time could be 0.36 and my proxy retrieval time would be 0.46.

I only user proxies that are close to my speed else it makes many things impossible to do. If the proxy fails Abrosia wont stop, but obviously the page loads wont work, so in effect, it has stopped. It wont revert back to your own IP until you remove the proxy.

Hope that helps!

#140 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Oh thanx for your input, i appreciate it. There is also one last thing I wish to establish before moving out of this topic. Here it is! " When having more than one ABer running on the same desktop to save time lets name it A & B. Initially A and B acquire the same IP address when unchecked in the web setting. Lets say i add a Proxy ISP, in aber A. Would AB(a) run on the new proxy Ip; while AB(B) runs on my orginal home ip. Or will they both convert to the new Ip promptly added to the Web Browesr Ab(A)?

Again i am really enefficient with computers, and tech lingo :) Help would be gladly recieved and appreciated!

My proxy delay is very little. For e.g. my normal retrieval time could be 0.36 and my proxy retrieval time would be 0.46.

I only user proxies that are close to my speed else it makes many things impossible to do. If the proxy fails Abrosia wont stop, but obviously the page loads wont work, so in effect, it has stopped. It wont revert back to your own IP until you remove the proxy.

Hope that helps!

#141 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

Oh thanx for your input, i appreciate it. There is also one last thing I wish to establish before moving out of this topic. Here it is! " When having more than one ABer running on the same desktop to save time lets name it A & B. Initially A and B acquire the same IP address when unchecked in the web setting. Lets say i add a Proxy ISP, in aber A. Would AB(a) run on the new proxy Ip; while AB(B) runs on my orginal home ip. Or will they both convert to the new Ip promptly added to the Web Browesr Ab(A)?

Again i am really enefficient with computers, and tech lingo :) Help would be gladly recieved and appreciated!

If you open up two Abrosias, and then set one with a proxy, and one without, they will both run on seperate Ips untill you uncheck them again or close them down. When closed abrosia keeps the settings last changed, so be sure to check web settings each time before you log into your neo account :)

#142 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

Your such a helpful person thanx a bunch. Have a good one!

If you open up two Abrosias, and then set one with a proxy, and one without, they will both run on seperate Ips untill you uncheck them again or close them down. When closed abrosia keeps the settings last changed, so be sure to check web settings each time before you log into your neo account :)

#143 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:37 AM

Very helpful guide :D
+rep

I've been using EPS to try and find working proxies instead of going through them manually with FoxyProxy - I've been through some lists in which none of the level 1 proxies were working lol
And even if it works, whenever I see a delay that's below 500ms, I can be sure that it's a pay-to-use proxy T__T

#144 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

very helpful guide. thank you very much^^

very helpful, thank you ^^

#145 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:13 PM

thank for sharing and now i realised that proxy is very helpful when come to do cheating. =]

#146 danielburn

danielburn
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hello i don't get it, how do we get a proxy?

#147 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:31 AM

Hello i don't get it, how do we get a proxy?

She makes it quite simple. Re-read it :/
Getting one is easy, although getting one that works well is hard.
She even gave you links to visit. Try http://www.xroxy.com/

#148 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:42 PM

Can you use any old IP as a proxy? Let's say you took the IP from your friends computer and used it as a proxy, would it work?

#149 alucard

alucard
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

Can you use any old IP as a proxy? Let's say you took the IP from your friends computer and used it as a proxy, would it work?

No, it dosnt work that way.

:thumbsup: Also Thanks for the guide Georgina, proxy guides are always a good idea:thumbsup:

#150 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

How do you get a proxy? :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users