Wow great guide ! Thanks man :) Very helpful

#152 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:12 AM

Wow great guide ! Thanks man :) Very helpful

Well unless Georgina has had a recent sex change.... im pretty sure she aint a he.... You should actually read the topic and who youre replying to in future to save further embarassment, rather than trying to increase your post count. ;)

#153 anacarol

anacarol
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:46 PM

awesome guide! thanks.

#154 stars

stars
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

How do you use foxyproxy in combination with this? I am confused. Can someone explain? I thought foxyproxy is where you change the proxy address and then your done. But do you need to change it both with abrosia and foxy proxy? And if so, do you use the same ip number? If you need to change both foxyproxy and abrosia proxies, why is it both, not one or the other? This is so confusing for me. So sorry for the questions!

Edited by stars, 24 April 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#155 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:09 PM

How do you use foxyproxy in combination with this? I am confused. Can someone explain? I thought foxyproxy is where you change the proxy address and then your done. But do you need to change it both with abrosia and foxy proxy? And if so, do you use the same ip number? If you need to change both foxyproxy and abrosia proxies, why is it both, not one or the other? This is so confusing for me. So sorry for the questions!

Foxy proxy is a site where you can get IPs from, yes you will need to change it in abrosia aswell. I would reccomend you do use the same IP if you browse that account and ab on it. Obviously you need different proxies for each account and dont browse at the same time you are abing on one account.

#156 TeePort

TeePort
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

Great guide! Thank you for the proxie help

#157 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:11 PM

I just bought a proxy and when I press the Test Proxy button in any program I get "HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified..." Not quite sure how I can copy and paste the wrong IP address and port #. A little advice?

#158 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

I just bought a proxy and when I press the Test Proxy button in any program I get "HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified..." Not quite sure how I can copy and paste the wrong IP address and port #. A little advice?

I think it's because if you purchased a proxy that requires a log-in to use, Abrosia does not support it. Neocodex programs I believe have to have to use a proxy that does not require a log in. :)

#159 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

I think it's because if you purchased a proxy that requires a log-in to use, Abrosia does not support it. Neocodex programs I believe have to have to use a proxy that does not require a log in. :)

Ohh that would be the reason..thanks x.X

#160 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:01 AM

Do you most definitely have to buy a proxy?

#161 masspanic

masspanic
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

I've got a relatively simple question for my first post. If I wanted to create just one illegit account on which to funnel money and such onto my as-of-now completely legit main account, would it be worth it to use a proxy if I'll be using a completely new computer (that I have never logged into ANY of my accounts)? Would TNT still be able to tell that the computers are in the same house and connected to the same network? I have been thinking about doing something like this for awhile, I'm just terrified of losing my main. Thanks!

#162 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

I've got a relatively simple question for my first post. If I wanted to create just one illegit account on which to funnel money and such onto my as-of-now completely legit main account, would it be worth it to use a proxy if I'll be using a completely new computer (that I have never logged into ANY of my accounts)? Would TNT still be able to tell that the computers are in the same house and connected to the same network? I have been thinking about doing something like this for awhile, I'm just terrified of losing my main. Thanks!

Yes if you using the same connection, TNT would be able to tell that. Definitely a proxy helps minimize your risk of getting the main frozen, but honestly, so long as you don't do stuff like RS 48hours straight or send scores that give you 150k in 2 hours, you're pretty safe. That is my experience.

#163 masspanic

masspanic
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

Yes if you using the same connection, TNT would be able to tell that. Definitely a proxy helps minimize your risk of getting the main frozen, but honestly, so long as you don't do stuff like RS 48hours straight or send scores that give you 150k in 2 hours, you're pretty safe. That is my experience.

So if I were to be super bad and leech off my neighbor's Wifi (or go to the library and use theirs), they'd have no way of knowing? I don't even think I'd be doing much restocking, just games to bring in what I'm missing from being locked out of my Habitarium.

#164 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

So if I were to be super bad and leech off my neighbor's Wifi (or go to the library and use theirs), they'd have no way of knowing? I don't even think I'd be doing much restocking, just games to bring in what I'm missing from being locked out of my Habitarium.

No.. you'd have to use their computer on their connection. Unless you a Proxy on YOUR computer. But judging on what you're gonna do, it doesn't really matter.. I've been doing it for ages... hahaha.

#165 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

If you leeched your neighbours wifi it would be fine as it's their internet you'd be using.

#166 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

If you leeched your neighbours wifi it would be fine as it's their internet you'd be using.

I don't think so.. Any 3rd party opinions?

#167 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

I don't think so.. Any 3rd party opinions?

Its true, if your connecting through your neighbors internet your IP wont be the same. So its a valid way of having a second ident for neo.

#168 huevoquilmes

huevoquilmes
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

georgina, I read your guide but still have a couple of doubts, hope you can help me. I tried using a couple of proxys from those sites, without the foxyproxy addon for firefox (just putting it in the browser settings), but the speeds are unbareable.. do you have any other ip site to recomend? or should i download foxyproxy? what do you recomend? also, if im looking to buy one.. where from? and how is that that you cant use paid ones on abrosia? do you know of any that work for navigating and using in progs? TYVM for you help :D

#169 huevoquilmes

huevoquilmes
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

bump ^

#170 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

georgina, I read your guide but still have a couple of doubts, hope you can help me. I tried using a couple of proxys from those sites, without the foxyproxy addon for firefox (just putting it in the browser settings), but the speeds are unbareable.. do you have any other ip site to recomend? or should i download foxyproxy? what do you recomend? also, if im looking to buy one.. where from? and how is that that you cant use paid ones on abrosia? do you know of any that work for navigating and using in progs? TYVM for you help :D

Sorry about the delay, I have been pretty unwell.

I personally use IP addresses from a list, but have used many of the free ones online, i can get very good speeds, you need to use proxies that are in your own area ideally. Buying lately I'm finding tricky, i am testing a few sites and so far the majority of them require a log in, which abrosia would not support, so unless the addition is added to the programs here, or I will continue to look for a paid proxy that doesn't require log in. But for the moment I can only recommend perseverance in googling free elite proxy or free level 1 proxy list etc and you should find some that are decent!

#171 wigglywak

wigglywak
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:43 AM

great guide loving it as always.

#172 huevoquilmes

huevoquilmes
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

ok thxs a lot for the help georgina.. hope you are feeling better :D

#173 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

Queen it would be possible to tunnel your traffic through your cousins IP but if you didn't know that was possible you will find it too difficult to set up. Proxy websites will usually state what type of proxy server each proxy in the list is next to it, I know at least HMA does, Always go for the Elite at the very least High anon. Any other is just a waste of time.

In answer to Alicefi's question, No you can use a proxy from wherever you want just remember though the further away the proxy is from your geographical location the slower it's going to be, And thats a big no no for AB'ing.

#174 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Uhm... I have a question. I've been looking forward to use a proxy to abuse dailies; however I am worried about creating side accounts for that purpose. For example, I have my main "A", and in my same computer, with my same IP, I create "B", but then I start using a proxy to login on B and start abusing dailies. Can TNT detect where B was created and, despite using a proxy, freeze both A and B?

#175 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

Uhm... I have a question. I've been looking forward to use a proxy to abuse dailies; however I am worried about creating side accounts for that purpose. For example, I have my main "A", and in my same computer, with my same IP, I create "B", but then I start using a proxy to login on B and start abusing dailies. Can TNT detect where B was created and, despite using a proxy, freeze both A and B?

Yes they can see you created it on your home IP and you could get chain iced.

You should create your side accounts on a proxy aswell just to be safe :)

Hope that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users