Quantcast

Photo

Is it true TNT dont work on the weekends?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:51 AM

Jesus people, it might take some extra concentration, but what he types is not unreadable, get over it.

Yes it's true that when you learn to type correctly people think higher of you, but that doesn't mean that when a person doesn't spell everything according to the rules you have the right to act childish at them.

You stated you do it to help him, he obviously thinks he is not in need of help further, so stop it.

Also, Bigtyme05, if you want to be taken seriously on the internet, stop caring.

/me walks away in disappointment for some people.

#52 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:23 AM

Posted Image

#53 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:07 AM

HAHA, I guess that question was even dumber than mine. Hardly anyone uses Myspace anymore; more people use Facebook and Twitter.

L2GrammarNazi

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING when reading that post......... god....sorry i'm a serious grammar nazi

#54 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and you're making it very very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that easy for us to understand.

Come on, buddy. I love you and all, but like I said, if you're going to come down on grammar you have to do it right. Think like an English teacher!

The your/you're thing drives me mad every time I see it. :p

Posted Image

#55 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:23 PM

The your/you're thing drives me mad every time I see it. :p

Posted Image

This made my night. I can now officially go to sleep a satisfied man.

#56 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

This thread is amazing on so many levels.

#57 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Jesus people, it might take some extra concentration, but what he types is not unreadable, get over it.

Yes it's true that when you learn to type correctly people think higher of you, but that doesn't mean that when a person doesn't spell everything according to the rules you have the right to act childish at them.

You stated you do it to help him, he obviously thinks he is not in need of help further, so stop it.

Also, Bigtyme05, if you want to be taken seriously on the internet, stop caring.

/me walks away in disappointment for some people.

Alright i got. Thank you.

#58 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:01 AM

I gather their Neoboard monkeys might still be at it over the weekend, so there's not an outbreak of Twilight, or smartarse with the ASCII pictures, or bitching about TNT.

But they're definitely not there over weekends- so there must be a huge backlog in user reports, especially over Christmas. For example, the lottery has been broken for over a week now.

This post was reported
Report considered. Low severity. No members attacked. Future posts will be monitored at random.

Edited by Noitidart, 24 January 2010 - 11:27 AM.

#59 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

I just got frozen on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Anyone need proof TNT works on weekends?

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

I just got frozen on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Anyone need proof TNT works on weekends?

What makes you think you were frozen by a person?

#61 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:39 AM

I can't believe people are taking this topic seriously. A site this big will always have people working 24/7 just because they'll lose millions in revenue if there is a hardware problem and site goes down for even an hour.

#62 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

Sorry about your account, well I bet it was just a side account right? haha!

#63 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

I can't believe people are taking this topic seriously. A site this big will always have people working 24/7 just because they'll lose millions in revenue if there is a hardware problem and site goes down for even an hour.

The Neopets Team != the server monkeys

#64 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

What makes you think you were frozen by a person?

I thought that automated systems only flagged accounts and freezing was handled by a person? Either way, it proves that weekend freezings are very possible.

Sorry about your account, well I bet it was just a side account right? haha!

Nah. It was the main account because I only keep 2 accounts: 1 active and 1 aging. Time to make a new account to age and pull the other account out of retirement.

#65 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

HAHAHA.. you people crack me up so much.

especially the "srsly... gtfo" picture. LOLLL!

#66 shallow

shallow
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

It's an auto system that rs bans us, + I think there will be weekend workers at tnt, It's hard to imagine a site with as many hits doesn't work the whole weekend. There's so many companies out there now working 24/7 tnt will probably be one of em.

#67 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:50 AM

Your main account got frozen! That is not good at all men! Wow if that happened to me again I will just quit on the spot because I got my accounts frozen so many times and the only time i got back is because of this site. O well good luck on your new account.

#68 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

The Neopets Team != the server monkeys

*gasping with internal excitement, the imagination wanders*
Posted Image

#69 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

*gasping with internal excitement, the imagination wanders*
Posted Image

Someone please shop that to make it look they're on neopets.

#70 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

I've had e-mail replies from staff members on weekend nights. Shrug.

#71 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

:thumbsup:

#72 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:41 AM

Sorry havn't read the thread I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

I have never been frozen on weekends always weekdays, during weekends I got caught mostly abing and got frozen Monday morning. So I guess they don't but the whatever that detects cheating is still working.

#73 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:45 AM

I log in every morning expecting to be frozen

#74 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:55 AM

I log in every morning expecting to be frozen

Never expect to be frozen! :p You learn each time your frozen better ways to stay invisible ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users