Quantcast

Photo

Is it true TNT dont work on the weekends?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

so they cant rs banned people right if they are not working. i am sure someone is working but a friend of mine just told me this. holla back people chea!

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:27 PM

They don't RS ban people manually, there is a system set up to do it.

#3 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:28 PM

yea thats what i thought dang that sucks. its all good ive never got rs banned this whole time just once though because this one time i rs on one shop only haha.

#4 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

yea thats what i thought dang that sucks. its all good ive never got rs banned this whole time just once though because this one time i rs on one shop only haha.

I don't think TNT works weekends. Who knows 100% for sure though :p.

Also, restock bans are random. The system could RS ban you in about 10 minutes if they wanted to, for my experience it's been quite random.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

This is the most monumentally stupid question I have ever seen.

Ever.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

Do you guys have the weekend off, or do you work the whole week? Because, when the database crashed the other weekend, people seemed to think that you guys weren't trying to fix it. Oh yeah, please don't include my name in this.
Normally, yes, the staff only works Monday - Friday. However, when a problem like that arises, those qualified will continue working until it's fixed, whether that be staying into the wee hours of the morning or working on weekends. Thankfully, those who aren't involved don't have to stand around and watch. They stay home and watch Saturday morning cartoons in their bathrobes and fuzzy Cybunny slippers.

http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=262

But since RS bans are automated it's all a bit academic.

#7 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

I don't think TNT works weekends. Who knows 100% for sure though :p.

Also, restock bans are random. The system could RS ban you in about 10 minutes if they wanted to, for my experience it's been quite random.

yea no ones know or probably they do but just to be the safe side i use the AB for like an hour or two then let it rest. haha i just made 80k profit today haha

Ever.

HEY FOO ASS I AM NOT A RETARDED MEMBER LIKE YOU ALRIGHT o i mean retired member i am new at this so let me be why wont you just keep your opinion to your self if your going to dis people huh!

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

Ever.

Let's see if we can resolve that problem?

Posted Image

#9 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:47 PM

http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=262

But since RS bans are automated it's all a bit academic.

thank you thats the answer right there not like other people likes to DIS other members. maybe stupid to him but i am trying to learn more info about how this neopet thing works. you going to say something sweeney!!!

jcrboy so you clowning me too?

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

HEY FOO ASS I AM NOT A RETARDED MEMBER LIKE YOU ALRIGHT o i mean retired member i am new at this so let me be why wont you just keep your opinion to your self if your going to dis people huh!

It's a little obvious since they never update the news on the weekend, they just make a news post on Friday.

#11 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

its all good i guess just wanted to know the answer i got in a rude way but others in a respectful manner yee! i am not hating on no one this site is still helpful no matter what.

It's a little obvious since they never update the news on the weekend, they just make a news post on Friday.

yea but like i said i am new on this neopet thing and i dont go to the news bro. but now i know so its all good right?

#12 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

jcrboy so you clowning me too?

lol, nah... I was just proving that no matter how "dumb" a question is, there will always be another level. I was disproving his claim that your question was the dumbest question ever.

#13 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

Ever.

I'm sure there are worse ones out there. :p

#14 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

dang men! sorry i went all strong on you guys jcrboy i feel you hahah. but hey men! thanks for backing me up you aite. so whats good then with the programs or neopets anything new?

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

lol, nah... I was just proving that no matter how "dumb" a question is, there will always be another level. I was disproving his claim that your question was the dumbest question ever.

So wait, I DON'T have a chip in my head? Lame.

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Disregarding the question. Reading what you type is a huge pain, I have to read it four times over to just grasp what your trying to say. Grammer is important, I suggest you work on it.

#17 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

HAHAH I GUESS THAT WAS EVEN DUMBER THAT MY QUESTION. no one uses myspace anymore huh i mean not much people i still got mine but everyone got facebook or twitter.

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

HAHAH I GUESS THAT WAS EVEN DUMBER THAT MY QUESTION. no one uses myspace anymore huh i mean not much people i still got mine but everyone got facebook or twitter.

>No one uses Myspace anymore

If no one used it, they'd shut down, but obviously there is still a large number of people using the site daily.

#19 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

i am doing that on purpose i have no need to fix it i mean u guys are not teachers right and like i can type how i want if its a problem for you bro u dont have to read it if it hurts your eyes. no disrespect but people seem to read it find probably you need glasses or just need to get better at this reading issue you have. hey dont hate now its only a joke hahah but dude men you make the best program iargue. dang you love to argue huh.

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

HAHA, I guess that question was even dumber then mine. Hardly anyone uses myspace anymore, more people use facebook and twitter.

#21 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

I'm sure there are worse ones out there. :p

haha yea but one of em is mine funny stuff huh. ill take it my question is stupid. dont blame me cuz i am new on neopets and i dont check there news when it updates or whatever. aite i am sorry guys dont be mad at me. i love you all hahah:crybaby::p

aite my bad i mean most people and what i mean is than* i am in a hurry replying to people post haha my bad bro thats how i am messing up i didnt even notice that. and plus there argue thing is ranking up my post haha i am active on this site or what?:funone::funone:

#22 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

HAHA, I guess that question was even dumber then mine. Hardly anyone uses myspace anymore, more people use facebook and twitter.

HAHA, I guess that question was even dumber than mine. Hardly anyone uses Myspace anymore; more people use Facebook and Twitter.

L2GrammarNazi

#23 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

Some of us need to cheer up :)

Don't think the ultra-negative attitude does anything for any type of community especially one so social based!

Edited by kittycat161, 22 January 2010 - 01:12 PM.

#24 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

HAHA, I guess that question was even dumber than mine. Hardly anyone uses Myspace anymore; more people use Facebook and Twitter.

L2GrammarNazi

jcrboy let me be dont fix my grammar leave it like that if they cant read it or dont know what i mean let them post and ask let them rank up their post too haha.

Edited by bigtyme05, 22 January 2010 - 01:14 PM.

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

jcrboy let me be dont fix my grammar leave it like that if they cant read it or dont know what i mean let them post and ask let them rank up their post too haha.

My correction was just pointing out to my good buddy iargue that if he wants to come down on grammar, he has to do it right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users