Quantcast

Photo

ScoreSender Lists Unused Undetectable

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: ScoreSender Lists Unused Undetectable

Will you use this program?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

I am thinking about making a program using Java that will create random Score lists. The purpose of this will be to randomize the points that you win and the time speant on the games to "earn" them. This will keep TNT detection down a whole bunch! I could make this in 2 days top and I would release open source so those who know java could add improvements or more features if they please. However before I mess with it for the next 10 hours or so how many of you would be using it?

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

Now when you say "random score lists"... do you mean along the same lines as

1. Load a list with randomized scores/times
2. Press randomize
3. Sort by ID

The lists that are generated by me account for random scores and times... it's up to the user to ensure that the games are played in a random order... and that can be achieved in two clicks with sLAUGHTER's SS

#3 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

The output would be random for the times, scores, and ID's. If you have already made this program that would be good to know could save me a bit of time.

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

I've made no such program, just lists.

It might be a little dangerous to generate a random score and time for a random GameID...

I'd have to see some sample output before I'd slap a seal of approval on that bad boy.

#5 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

I've made no such program, just lists.

It might be a little dangerous to generate a random score and time for a random GameID...

I'd have to see some sample output before I'd slap a seal of approval on that bad boy.

They would be random however realistic. Like between 500 and 700 for a score and 2-5 minutes per game. I know it will be slow but it will reduce the chances of a frozen account be a lot.

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

But then again, you would also have to factor in modulus on certain games, then there's the problem that certain IDs do not exist; for some games, 700 would be a high score, and other games, 700 would be impossibly low. (Examples: Splat a Sloth and TROTRODS)

#7 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

But then again, you would also have to factor in modulus on certain games, then there's the problem that certain IDs do not exist; for some games, 700 would be a high score, and other games, 700 would be impossibly low. (Examples: Splat a Sloth and TROTRODS)

Yes I know that each game would have it's own realistic random value.. so you would earn between 800-100np instead of 1000 everytime or 800 everytime and it would be really unique versus others public lists.

#8 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:03 PM

I don't even understand how this would work, but with scores needing to be mod'ed, and some scores with ridiculous times to get 1000 np / extremely low scores before it gets reviewed, it'd be risky unless everything were individually looked over and double checked.

#9 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Yes I know that each game would have it's own realistic random value.. so you would earn between 800-100np instead of 1000 everytime or 800 everytime and it would be really unique versus others public lists.

Here's an example for game100 if you get 1000 points that equals 1000 NP. Ok the play time is always between 3-6 minutes. What my program would do is take game100 and make a random amount of point to send between 700 and 1000 and the wait time between 3-6 minutes to make it look realistic. So everytime you use a SS you run my program it would output a text file with a unique list.

So for this example it would output something like this GameID: 100 Score: 853 Time: 183
next time you run it it might be GameID: 100 Score: 997 Time: 194 and but instead of it just outputting one game it will output all of them. They way i am going to program it would be game by game so it would know what scores would get you between lets say 700 and 1000 points.

Like game200 2000 points equals 1000 NP so it would be set to out put GameID: 200 Score: 1670 Time: 152 but random eachtime as long as it will be between 1,400 and 2000 in game points so for this example your total output would look something like this

GameID: 100 Score: 876 Time: 192
GameID: 200 Score: 1478 Time: 167

ect...

#10 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:24 AM

if every game were personally scored and timed, then yes I would totally use this program. I just think it'd a lot of work on your part. But if you're able to then I would definitely use it. Good on you :D

#11 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

if every game were personally scored and timed, then yes I would totally use this program. I just think it'd a lot of work on your part. But if you're able to then I would definitely use it. Good on you :D

This is my response aswell. It also had to stay true to the title, "unused, undetectable". Going to take a long time making though. A very long time, unless you're a savant or something.

#12 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:39 PM

with all the time put towards making it and not for the intention of getting a high score just 700-1000np per game you should just play games for people. you will probably make more np's and save time.

#13 93dcthugs93

93dcthugs93
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

There isn't much to it, I am going to be using java not python and I will use the random feature that comes with the JDK. Now I will not say that it wont be detectable at all but much safer than public lists ect. It will randomize everything when your sending the scores not just send the same score in the same order. If they put a detection on score senders (it wouldn't be hard for them to do this nor will it be too much longer) then it would be pointless but untill then it could help a lot of people from getting froze. Since I have now heard a couple Yes's in the mix I will start working on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users