• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

Aw kitty shut up. Ppl will get in shet. :x3:

I should add a filter where it brings up items only if they were spotted in shops huh? Hey waster is it possible to manually set a mainshop? Is it ok if I add in an ajax call to set that?

It's possible but we wanted to leave shop detection automatic so we knew for certain that it was correct data. :/

#52 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

It's possible but we wanted to leave shop detection automatic so we knew for certain that it was correct data. :/

Its just what about those super rare items that never get picked. I totally forgot our discussion on this. What was our solution to this. Like an lev was finally spotted in rpot. But the guy whose abrosia spotted it didnt even get a chance at it :(

#53 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

Its just what about those super rare items that never get picked. I totally forgot our discussion on this. What was our solution to this. Like an lev was finally spotted in rpot. But the guy whose abrosia spotted it didnt even get a chance at it :(

This is why the concept of a "soft" setting manually and a "hard" setting automatically would be optimal.

And if we want the added security of preventing idiots from messing things up, we just put the same restrictions on changing shops as we do on pricing items... or even better, we only allow one or two people to do this.

#54 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

What do you think about that waster. Hard/soft.

#55 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

What do you think about that waster. Hard/soft.

Sounds ok, obviously make it so items already with a shop can't be changed manually too.

#56 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Ill have to add a new column called and work with sl on this one huh? Or just edit the function sl is using to set the shop? Do you know the one that currently sets the shop? Ill make it set the hard/soft column to hard.

Oh and i noticed if i manually set the shop to something and it has no price. The item doesnt shop up in the search results. I need to set the price to 1 or more if it doesnt have one :(

#57 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Ill have to add a new column called and work with sl on this one huh? Or just edit the function sl is using to set the shop? Do you know the one that currently sets the shop? Ill make it set the hard/soft column to hard.

Oh and i noticed if i manually set the shop to something and it has no price. The item doesnt shop up in the search results. I need to set the price to 1 or more if it doesnt have one :(

Which is why we didn't want people editing it manually when we designed the system because they'd need to be able to add in the main shop price too or it'd mess up the sorting and profit etc.

#58 nicksmart21

nicksmart21
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

We need to add a feature where we can set the shop id manually of items. Like big items that rearely retsock they arent in the db yet :( What do you think?

You can change the price once its been priced. You have to go to the items page though you can't use my script above. I can modify that though :) Sometime later tho :p

is always for adv+ NH!

#59 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

To view the board during downtime

Neopets Section

Announcements/General Chat/Welcome

#60 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

http://www.neocodex....s&section=users

somehow I wonder why I have priced sooooo many items...?
I know that I use AP frequently, but I bet I haven't checked sooo many items :S
And you know, I have never checked Mootix Lamp etc.

Why would this happen...?

#61 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

As you run the ab it prices stuff too :)

#62 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

As you run the ab it prices stuff too :)

that's cool:rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users