New to Neocodex

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:56 AM

I everyone.
Im new to neocodex and and trying to learn all the things I can do here.

#2 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:15 AM

Hi! Welcome to Neocodex. :) Enjoy all the wonderful programs!

#3 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:22 AM

Hi! Welcome to Neocodex. Posted Image Enjoy all the wonderful programs!

I didnt download any program yet but are they easy to use?

#4 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:26 AM

I didnt download any program yet but are they easy to use?

Yes. If you look down in the boards, they have a download section as well as a Program discussion forum. There you will find all you need to discover and the information you need to know about how the programs work. All of them are freezeable if you abuse ALOT! So becareful :)!

#5 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

Yes. If you look down in the boards, they have a download section as well as a Program discussion forum. There you will find all you need to discover and the information you need to know about how the programs work. All of them are freezeable if you abuse ALOT! So becareful Posted Image!

For exemple if I use the auto buyer every day to buy things that can give me ALOT of profit I can be frozen right? Or is it safer to buy things that can only give me some profit?

#6 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:07 AM

For exemple if I use the auto buyer every day to buy things that can give me ALOT of profit I can be frozen right? Or is it safer to buy things that can only give me some profit?

Yes, if you use the ABrosia program to buy everyday then you will gain profit. The thing you need to monitor is how many hours you AB. People suggest that you don't AB more than three hours at 8.0 - 12.0 Refresh time. There are more possible times in the ABrosia thread, but I think everyone uses different times and obviously different AB times. :). It is alot safer to MISS some restocks, only because it's kind of inhuman to make and purchase an item EVERY SINGLE Restock during those hours. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need help with anything else!

#7 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

Yes, if you use the ABrosia program to buy everyday then you will gain profit. The thing you need to monitor is how many hours you AB. People suggest that you don't AB more than three hours at 8.0 - 12.0 Refresh time. There are more possible times in the ABrosia thread, but I think everyone uses different times and obviously different AB times. Posted Image. It is alot safer to MISS some restocks, only because it's kind of inhuman to make and purchase an item EVERY SINGLE Restock during those hours. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need help with anything else!

Thanks for all the help. I just have one more question. If I have the AB running I can still be playing on neopets or its safer if I dont play?

#8 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:34 AM

Thanks for all the help. I just have one more question. If I have the AB running I can still be playing on neopets or its safer if I dont play?

Definitely safer if you don't play. Lowers the risk that you'll get both accounts frozen if (touchwood) you get caught for AB-ing.

#9 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:40 AM

Definitely safer if you don't play. Lowers the risk that you'll get both accounts frozen if (touchwood) you get caught for AB-ing.

Thanks for your help

#10 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:52 AM

It is generally safer if you do not surf the website or play Neopets while a Neocodex program is running :).

#11 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:59 AM

Welcome to the boards, and yeah, really not a good idea to browse with anything but the Auto Trainer running.

#12 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Welcome to the boards, and yeah, really not a good idea to browse with anything but the Auto Trainer running.

So if I have the auto trainer running I can still play neopets?

#13 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

So if I have the auto trainer running I can still play neopets?

Yes. I think this is the only program you can have running and still play. :)

#14 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

Yes. I think this is the only program you can have running and still play. Posted Image

Thanks. Ill probably download the AB today. I read on another website that I can use the AB without being logged on neopets. It´s that truth?
It said that the AB asked our password on neopets so that the program can log in by itself.

#15 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

Thanks. Ill probably download the AB today. I read on another website that I can use the AB without being logged on neopets. It´s that truth?
It said that the AB asked our password on neopets so that the program can log in by itself.

Yeah you give the AB your login info and it will log into your neopets account and start buying stuff for you. Just make sure you have np on hand or in your till when you start the autobuyer otherwise it wont have any money to buy anything. I've made that mistake a few times. But yeah, just don't abuse that programs and you'll be fine.

Welcome to codex!

#16 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

Yeah you give the AB your login info and it will log into your neopets account and start buying stuff for you. Just make sure you have np on hand or in your till when you start the autobuyer otherwise it wont have any money to buy anything. I've made that mistake a few times. But yeah, just don't abuse that programs and you'll be fine.

Welcome to codex!

Thanks.
How much do you sugest to have in hand?

#17 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:19 AM

Welcome to the boards!!

#18 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:27 AM

Thanks.

I normally keep 40k in hand just incase it decides to buy some items that are worth 10k. And I normally run it for 2-3 hours at a time. Typically it doesn't spend all of the money I have on hand but there have been a few times where it ran out.

#19 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

I normally keep 40k in hand just incase it decides to buy some items that are worth 10k. And I normally run it for 2-3 hours at a time. Typically it doesn't spend all of the money I have on hand but there have been a few times where it ran out.

I work and I only can go to neopets at night so I cant run AB for more than maybe 1 hour.
I can choose the shop or the program choose itself?

#20 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

I work and I only can go to neopets at night so I cant run AB for more than maybe 1 hour.
I can choose the shop or the program choose itself?

You can only choose the shop if you purchase Advanced membership (Or post 500 posts), otherwise it will go to random shops. I always carry over 100,000 Neopoints just incase it buys expensive items (which are usually worth alot).

I *think* also for advanced you can set up a Schedule for when you want your ABrosian to run, otherwise it might be an advanced only thing. :o

#21 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:50 AM

You can only choose the shop if you purchase Advanced membership (Or post 500 posts), otherwise it will go to random shops. I always carry over 100,000 Neopoints just incase it buys expensive items (which are usually worth alot).

I *think* also for advanced you can set up a Schedule for when you want your ABrosian to run, otherwise it might be an advanced only thing. Posted Image

I'm clearly too far from the 500 posts but I can still have some profit if I use the AB right?

#22 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

I'm clearly too far from the 500 posts but I can still have some profit if I use the AB right?

Yes, you will obtain profit from AB. It will just visit a bunch of random shops to AB. :)

#23 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

Yes, you will obtain profit from AB. It will just visit a bunch of random shops to AB. Posted Image

Thanks for your help

#24 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

Thanks.

200k... just in case you catch a few good restocks. I almost never use all of it, but it's good to be prepared ^_^

#25 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

200k... just in case you catch a few good restocks. I almost never use all of it, but it's good to be prepared ^_^

200k? How long do you have it restocking for? I've never had it purchase anything over 12k.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users