Quantcast

Photo

Free Pets Giveaway! but the catch is....

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#126 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

k good!

so he scams people outside neocodex and then sales it here? wow i dont know what to say or who to trust. i dont know who is saying the truth, but i do know what you guys are trying to say.

You could go my route... Trust no one Posted Image
Honestly, because this is a "selling items and pets" and such, site, I naturally don't trust anyone here and might not ever. There could be a few people I can slowly gain their trust in and eventually side with them on their word, but for now, I'm staying neutral and just watching out for my account. Nothing else. I suggest you do the same

wow this is crazy!Posted Image

Agreed, it got out of hand. Sorry everyone

Ugh, stupid service error and double posts =____=

Edited by HiXael, 10 February 2010 - 01:38 PM.

#127 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

You could go my route... Trust no one :p
Honestly, because this is a "selling items and pets" and such, site, I naturally don't trust anyone here and might not ever. There could be a few people I can slowly gain their trust in and eventually side with them on their word, but for now, I'm staying neutral and just watching out for my account. Nothing else. I suggest you do the same

yea i was exactly like you but i gained trust to some people what i mean by some is 3. Ive bought nps,accounts and weapons.

yea i hate that double post haha. also Ive got scammed before like today hahah! but i already reported it.

#128 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

yea i was exactly like you but i gained trust to some people what i mean by some is 3. Ive bought nps,accounts and weapons.

Then trust them. If it were me, I'd still be weary but some people are worth trusting here I guess. Eventually...

#129 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:40 PM

Honestly, because this is a "selling items and pets" and such, site

Uh, what? :unsure:

I suppose I should expand on this question:

What forum did you come from that didn't have a trading post of some sort? This site isn't at all near a "selling items and pet" site, yes, this happens, but I don't think that's the definition of this site at all. O_o

Edited by annabeth, 10 February 2010 - 01:42 PM.

#130 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:41 PM

You have a new member!
------------ has just joined your guild

Yay :)
Going good so far :p

#131 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

annabeth is that really you on the picture? just wondering.

You have a new member!
------------ has just joined your guild

Yay :)
Going good so far :p

what kind of guild are you on?

#132 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

Uh, what? Posted Image

Sorry, let me rephrase.
Because there /is/ selling items and such on here for USD and nps. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's harder for me to trust people because of it is all =/
I have nothing against the people that do it either - hell, i'm doing it :p
I have trust issues so..... It's hard to explain why I feel this way just because of the selling. I don't even know why. I guess its the whole "Gotta be careful of who finds out about my account cause I could get in trouble with TNT if they find out I'm selling" and what not ya know? So the trust issues form there

Uh, what? Posted Image

I suppose I should expand on this question:

What forum did you come from that didn't have a trading post of some sort? This site isn't at all near a "selling items and pet" site, yes, this happens, but I don't think that's the definition of this site at all. Posted Image

Yes, I didn't mean to directly say that this was all the site was about. I'm sick today so I'm not thinking bout how to word my sentences :p Hope the clarification helped you understand me a little better though? Sorry

annabeth is that really you on the picture? just wondering.

what kind of guild are you on?

I'm the leader of a Wolf RP Guild. Started a couple days ago.

#133 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

You could go my route... Trust no one Posted Image

Agreed, it got out of hand. Sorry everyone

Ugh, stupid service error and double posts =____=

Well TBH the way people sell on neocodex is from using progs on here. Like using the NP Gen and then selling NPs they got from it to members here or using AB and selling items gotten from ABing. Or selling Lab Pets. Or creating tons of accounts using gmail or yahoo etc , waiting for 4 months and selling them as aged shell accounts. Not a scam but not 'legal' by TNT.

Personally I was leery also at first. After all the progs ask for your account and password but I've been here since the summer and never ever been scammed. I know the "good guys" JCR, Georgina, Annabeth etc from the "bad guys" arthritis and I also know to be leery of someone who alot of people are screaming "scammer". When there is smoke there is fire.

#134 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

Yes, I didn't mean to directly say that this was all the site was about. I'm sick today so I'm not thinking bout how to word my sentences :p Hope the clarification helped you understand me a little better though? Sorry

I just read that and I was like: :unsure:

Yes, your clarification helped me. :).

#135 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

Well TBH the way people sell on neocodex is from using progs on here. Like using the NP Gen and then selling NPs they got from it to members here or using AB and selling items gotten from ABing. Or selling Lab Pets. Or creating tons of accounts using gmail or yahoo etc , waiting for 4 months and selling them as aged shell accounts. Not a scam but not 'legal' by TNT.

Personally I was leery also at first. After all the progs ask for your account and password but I've been here since the summer and never ever been scammed. I know the "good guys" JCR, Georgina, Annabeth etc from the "bad guys" arthritis and I also know to be leery of someone who alot of people are screaming "scammer". When there is smoke there is fire.

Agreed. I have no problem with the sales and the sort. Just a little more weary bout it. It's different to me from just neo and I dont wanna be caught by TNT. I've been iced twice in the past and once because of some stupid misunderstanding on someone elses part. I argued for the account back but nooooo. T___T
I'll learn eventually who everyone on here is. I'm leery with not only the "bad guys" but the "good guys" too. Please don't take it as an offense. The more I talk with you and deal with you the more trust can form. I'm not one to follow everyone elses thoughts just cause they say the sky is blue :p I say its a rainbow of colors xD

I just read that and I was like: Posted Image

Yes, your clarification helped me. Posted Image.

That's good then ^ ^
Sorry for the miswording :)

#136 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

arth offers to give stuff away, get's called out on it, is pointed out to be a scammer? Is that about right?

What exactly is he doing in terms of scamming? <_<

#137 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

arth offers to give stuff away, get's called out on it, is pointed out to be a scammer? Is that about right?

What exactly is he doing in terms of scamming? Posted Image

It's overall. Not just this time. Many people thinks he's trying to buy the love and trust off of the members here. I'm not siding on a yes or no to that though.
They're saying he's had too many accounts and pets and the sort for sale and claiming them to be his friends and not knowing the pin to any of them for it to be credible at this point.

#138 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:25 PM

Considering he gets accounts cracked, that's a pretty reasonable assumption. Gonna have his trade post access removed while administration figures out what the best course of action is.

#139 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

Considering he gets accounts cracked, that's a pretty reasonable assumption. Gonna have his trade post access removed while administration figures out what the best course of action is.

Ok, help me here... I'm new to the site so a lot of the words, I don't understand. accounts cracked? Like figured out? The pw's and such? And what about hash? I've ABSOLUTELY no clue on that one. All I think about are hash browns when I hear that Posted Image

#140 nicksmart21

nicksmart21
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

ho made trades whit him?

anyone got scammed?

i think he is a scammer! PLEASE! anyone have soo many friends that give their 8 yo acount 9 yo acounts to him or... give neopets to him!
2nd anyone gives nothing to anybody!

and WHY IS HE doing this ??? TO GET WHAT? NOTHING ??? HOOO PLEASE -.-

#141 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

ho made trades whit him?

anyone got scammed?

i think he is a scammer! PLEASE! anyone have soo many friends that give their 8 yo acount 9 yo acounts to him or... give neopets to him!

You're a little hard to understand imho. Nothing bad. I just have a bit of a harder time understanding what you're posting.
I've gotten quite a few things for free and no one wanted anything in return. I got a mutant lupe, a chia trans at one point and quite a few other really nice things just for the hell of it. So its not true that people dont give things without expecting back.
And no one traded with anyone o.O
I got the snot shoyru last night via pound trade but that was it

#142 nicksmart21

nicksmart21
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:57 PM

You're a little hard to understand imho. Nothing bad. I just have a bit of a harder time understanding what you're posting.
I've gotten quite a few things for free and no one wanted anything in return. I got a mutant lupe, a chia trans at one point and quite a few other really nice things just for the hell of it. So its not true that people dont give things without expecting back.
And no one traded with anyone o.O
I got the snot shoyru last night via pound trade but that was it

sorry my English :D LOL :D
ok... ty for the info :) the more info we get more actions we can take :)

(correct actions)

#143 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

sorry my English Posted Image LOL Posted Image
ok... ty for the info Posted Image the more info we get more actions we can take Posted Image

(correct actions)

Oh, english isn't your first language? Mind me asking what is?

#144 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

Oh, english isn't your first language? Mind me asking what is?

It's right there on his profile :p

#145 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

Ah, I never really look at pro's much xD

#146 nicksmart21

nicksmart21
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

Portuguese :D

que é uma lingua muito dificil de aprender --> is a hard language to learn :)

#147 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

What does insulting people have to do with loneliness? I personally LOVE insulting others, and find it pleasing to see others insulted in a crafty, skillful manner. But I am not lonely. I have friends, and am constantly surrounded by the love and warmth of my close-knit family who appreciate my gusto. I like you, Queen, but your logic is flawed. *shakes head slowly*

i like u too but you should think a little better! if you insult all the time to people specially YOU DONT EVEN KNOW they are not going to take it like "awww so sweet" :sarcasm: they are going to think you're a disgusting person! and i haven't seen a post of you insulting like him so....... ;)

#148 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

Exciting board Posted ImageI almost dealt with him, he wanted $100 for a PCC

#149 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

Who wants a pet that probably came from a SCAMMED account. That was the main point annabeth was making. The so called "winners" of these pets might get frozen if TNT gets complaints from scammed player.

So ask yourself...many users have come forward and have said he isn't trustworthy but very few have defended him, why should I? Use common sense..

If you still trust him well I know a Nigerian Prince who needs help getting money out of Nigeria Posted Image

these pets dont come from a scammed account T_T they're easily available in a pound. you dont have to scam any pets in order to get a SNOT pet, for goodness sakes :S

For a stolen pet you give him:
> Your e-mail
> Your neopets user account

All of his accounts are from friends he claimed.
> If you're on his e-mail we can assume you're one of his friends
> Your account is going to be next

Rules you've broken here:
> Advertising trades for USD multiple times.
> Selling items that are clearly not yours. They are your FRIEND'S ACCOUNTS.

THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS PATHETIC AS IT'S MAKER.

:ban:

they dont give me their neopets username. why would they? i just tell them i'm going to pound it, the pets name, and they snipe!

and if they pass me their accounts to sell, it becomes "my" accounts, right?

Well he is a known scammer so why shouldn't people let others know about it?

proof / evidence of ANY sort pl0x! just cause i crack hashes dont make me a scammer. just cause i buy a gun, dont make me a robber.

you don't get it, whether he has scammed anyone or not he has broke Neocodex trading post rules on multiple occasions. Posting here is a privilege, you can lose it. With repeated offenses his privileges should be removed to protect the new users of Neocodex.

what RULES, except posting that i'm selling for USD :o

So why hasn't the admin taken action on this yet? I truly curious, because everyone keeps saying he's broken so many rules. If he truly did, and the admin cared, they'd have done it already wouldn't they have? public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

cause i havnt truly.

have you even read what we said?

chobitz, show me one thing i did wrong. with evidence please. you're the worst here, just trying to contribute to the drama. you dont know me, or anyone else on this thread, for the matter.

agree :) completly

why'd you agree? lol

Noitdart is the only active administrator really... unless I'm forgetting someone.

Supermod Dan is inactive, Admin Shadowlink is inactive...

edit: I can't report him for scamming because I haven't been stupid enough to deal with him. Neither has most of the active posters on this forum have.

in other words, you dont have proof. nobody i've traded with, has had problems with me. so? what's your beef?

It's because he hasn't actually scammed any Neocodex members but he does scam accounts, we can't ban people for what they do on other sites.

and what do i do on other sites?

As far as I'm concerned, lying about the origins of items for sale is scamming. No?

proof? evidence?

Noit justs edits the USD out of his posts. I think he should be banned though.

ah LOL many people would be banned then, for mentioning USD. ^^

k good!

so he scams people outside neocodex and then sales it here? wow i dont know what to say or who to trust. i dont know who is saying the truth, but i do know what you guys are trying to say.

nobody has any evidence. but i know who to trust.

What exactly is he doing in terms of scamming? <_<

absolutely nothing?

ho made trades whit him?

anyone got scammed?

NO one has gotten scammed before. you can scour the trusted traders boards, and check out my trades. PM them, talk to them if they must. sounds like you're just jealous that i've more neo accounts that you. and cause i'm holding a giveaway, i must be a scammer?

wow. alright. you're the most convincing one here

#150 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING ON?! I HID FOR FOUR HOURS ALREADY :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users