Quantcast

Jcrgirl's estrogen thread n___n

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

Edited by jcrgirl, 13 December 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#102 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

I love that clothing item!

Happy March 8th, everyone! It's Women's Day!!! :)

Really?

#103 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

Really?

March 14th is steak and blowjob day, ladies. ;)

#104 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

and did someone say sparkly Vampire Hunks????
Posted Image

#105 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

and did someone say sparkly Vampire Hunks????

I've only seen one episode of Vampire Diaries.
I haven't seen any episodes of True Blood, but I know what I like and lemme tell ya... I like this picture.
Posted Image

#106 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

Pffft, girl you are missing out!
Posted Image
And i've never watched True Blood. I don't think the vamps on there are hot.

#107 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:08 PM

true blood has nudity :D

#108 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Technically, so does Titanic, what's so wrong with it?

#109 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Valid reason to watch True Blood?
Good thing i'm not desperate and dont resort to getting my peen fix from the tv.

Edited by Twink, 08 March 2010 - 05:34 PM.

#110 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

'eh, the storyline is okay as well I suppose. Sookies voice will shit you when you first start watching but her tits are worth the inconvenience.

#111 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

'eh, the storyline is okay as well I suppose. Sookies voice will shit you when you first start watching but her tits are worth the inconvenience.

You realize your in the estrogen thread, right?
No offense, but what gender/team are you on??? lol.

#112 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

You realize your in the estrogen thread, right?
No offense, but what gender/team are you on??? lol.

He/She is a girl/boy.

#113 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

I feel much more comfortable in this thread.

#114 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

Why thank you for clearing that up Argue D:

So are you a metro guy then?

#115 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:00 PM

Edited by jcrgirl, 13 December 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#116 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

I suppose so. xD

& yay. :D

& dammit.
it's march 9 here. :( i missed out on womens day :(

#117 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Australia has really leniant sentences. Murder can get you only like 3 years. I'm still under 18 though so bring on the 15 year olds :D

Jake, if the judge heard that, he would lean towards the maximum- in Victoria, thats

Crimes Act 1958 - SECT 3
(a) ...level 1 imprisonment (life)...

And whats this source on 3 years? Sounds more like manslaughter for me and it was self-defense. Manslaughter's max is 20 years.

I don't think Gurshan Singh's killers' gonna get less than 5 (on manslaughter by criminal negligence). And that didn't involve statutory rape :p

Most inmates on death row aren't executed, and housing them and going through appeals for 20+ years is very expensive for the US. It's far cheaper to just convict someone for live (or 50 years, either is really life) and move on.

#118 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Read the couriermail and dailytelegraph online. You see it basically every few days. People who murder get like 3 years with manslaughter is like a year and a half out on good behaviour. Seriously. I see it all the time. Australia is so leniant with this stuff. Even with bond money getting out on bail. Here it's like $500 but overseas it's like $10k+

A chick got killed not long ago. She was walking on the street as someone was whipper(sp?)snipping and the blade broke off & hit her in the head. Dead. Just pure unlucky.

#119 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image

HILARITY.

#120 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

Jake confuses me :[

#121 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

Read the couriermail and dailytelegraph online. You see it basically every few days. People who murder get like 3 years with manslaughter is like a year and a half out on good behaviour. Seriously. I see it all the time. Australia is so lenient with this stuff. Even with bond money getting out on bail. Here it's like $500 but overseas it's like $10k+

A chick got killed not long ago. She was walking on the street as someone was whipper(sp?)snipping and the blade broke off & hit her in the head. Dead. Just pure unlucky.

From them, I believe you. But those tabloids tend to pick up the extreme cases without explaining the extreme reasoning. Judges aren't stupid and can read people well. Newspapers aren't interested in the details that judges put into their decisions, which is where they spell out why they do things. If they think someone's not sorry they'll apply a harsher penalty. Almost half who go to jail go again, so if there's a bad egg running around, he's likely to get put back in when he does the wrong thing again. And after a second run in jail, more than half go back in, and a third, the majority. etc. etc. I doubt that a statutory rapist and murderer would get out after 3. It would all depend on rehabilitory programs.

And NSW is a bit messed up, they've been jailing an awful lot of people, their prison system is overcrowded and more need to be built, and their government...well...

The key person responsible for the whipper snipper would be the manufacturer, but it would be up to the family to sue them. And it would cost them like 100k to go to court for it, so that would be why they didn't. Although the person would probably be convicted of manslaughter, it wasn't like they were waving the blade around the persons' head...It's not really the convicted persons' fault (depending on the age of the machine, maintenance, and other testimony from the company and experts), and which is why they wouldn't get done for murder.

#122 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

From them, I believe you. But those tabloids tend to pick up the extreme cases without explaining the extreme reasoning. Judges aren't stupid and can read people well. Newspapers aren't interested in the details that judges put into their decisions, which is where they spell out why they do things. If they think someone's not sorry they'll apply a harsher penalty. Almost half who go to jail go again, so if there's a bad egg running around, he's likely to get put back in when he does the wrong thing again. And after a second run in jail, more than half go back in, and a third, the majority. etc. etc. I doubt that a statutory rapist and murderer would get out after 3. It would all depend on rehabilitory programs.

And NSW is a bit messed up, they've been jailing an awful lot of people, their prison system is overcrowded and more need to be built, and their government...well...

The key person responsible for the whipper snipper would be the manufacturer, but it would be up to the family to sue them. And it would cost them like 100k to go to court for it, so that would be why they didn't. Although the person would probably be convicted of manslaughter, it wasn't like they were waving the blade around the persons' head...It's not really the convicted persons' fault (depending on the age of the machine, maintenance, and other testimony from the company and experts), and which is why they wouldn't get done for murder.

tl;dr
Posted Image

#123 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

How do I confuse you? D:

Do I confuse anyone else? :(

& I'd disagree. I say the online newspapers actually cover a lot more information than the actual newspapers. It's still biased of course but it actually lists details and lets you think about what's going on. It's not complete brainwashing.

The system is flawed. There is far too many people who are innocent in jails.

& they didn't get anything. It was just a case of "wrong place at the wrong time" and there was no punishment / comensation claim / anything like that.

#124 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

How do I confuse you? D:

Do I confuse anyone else? :(

I wasn't lol? I think he was saying I wrote too much if you were referring to the post above

& I'd disagree. I say the online newspapers actually cover a lot more information than the actual newspapers. It's still biased of course but it actually lists details and lets you think about what's going on. It's not complete brainwashing.

Yeah but the devil is in the detail. They won't mention that John Doe did a good job in rehab and is likely to now not burn down more trees, or that Sally Smith was a model citizen in jail and they believe they've fixed her. I'm not saying they "brainwash", I'm saying broadsheets (ie SMH) will put more stone cold politics on their cover, or things like the APEC summits (which would bore some demographics)

The system is flawed. There is far too many people who are innocent in jails.

& they didn't get anything. It was just a case of "wrong place at the wrong time" and there was no punishment / comensation claim / anything like that.

Four Corners said a while back that NSW puts more people in prison than any other state. ergo their problem of overcrowding. In saying that new tech isn't flawless ie DNA. DNA was recently banned in Victoria after they found out the underfunded lab was contaminating samples. But there are still many who aren't convicted who go to court, who pleed innocent and get off. About 78% of people do actually pleed guilty tho on trial (serious crimes), and in higher courts (and on appeal) around 40%. The vast majority of people admit guilt, so without more resources for those who pleed innocent, the justice system is either going to be criticised for being too harsh or too lenient.

Who do you think there are too many innocent people in jail?

#125 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

I dunno. I still think they post a fair amount of detail, while still keeping the articles interesting. The articles I do decide to read are due to the interesting headers & images which make me want to check it out. When I start reading generally there's a lot of information and shows both sides of the story where in a normal newspaper it would only be one sided.

Doesn't NSW have a lot of jails though?

That's just pathetic. Contaminating samples? Load of shit. They should reanalyze the cases that took place and adjust the sentences accordingly. Fuck ups like that can put a free man in jail forever. It's a shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users