• 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

From the anime's I have ACTUALLY watched I would say:
Bleach
Negima
Ikki Touson
DNAngel
Chrono Crusade

HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE NARUTO OR ONE PEICE IN THERE!

#153 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

Thats because you too fucking moronic to understand the logic behind it all.

You like. What just happened? Durrrrr.

Why? Because I don't want to sit there for 20 some episodes watching people talk the entire time?

There's no reason to mock my intelligence when I think it's too boring of a series.

#154 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

elin do you like megaman NT warriors?

i used to love that show when i was a kid

#155 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

Why? Because I don't want to sit there for 20 some episodes watching people talk the entire time?

There's no reason to mock my intelligence when I think it's too boring of a series.

He's got a point... Everyone has a preference and not everyone wants to watch a slow paced anime.

#156 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

Thats because you too fucking moronic to understand the logic behind it all.

You like. What just happened? Durrrrr.

>assuming understanding Death Note requires a higher IQ than a sack of potatoes.

#157 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

>assuming understanding Death Note requires a higher IQ than a sack of potatoes.

rofl

nice avatar too. that movie is hell good but my 2 favourite scenes are when they go bowling and when the dude steals the rug

#158 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

Don't worry. Post counts can always be reduced. :devil:

crazytaka, it could be said that you also want Advanced permanently because you are making a topic about it (thereby increasing your post count). With that said, let's not call specific people out for it. Just report blatant stuff, like if its a single smiley on a post or something.

#159 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

Don't worry. Post counts can always be reduced. :devil:

crazytaka, it could be said that you also want Advanced permanently because you are making a topic about it (thereby increasing your post count). With that said, let's not call specific people out for it. Just report blatant stuff, like if its a single smiley on a post or something.

Fuck you, I like my single smiley posts. I feel they send the message well.

Are you also going to ban QFE/QFT? ARE YOU?!

#160 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

Have you ever actually reduce post count by a significant amount because people were basically spamming?

#161 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

Have you ever actually reduce post count by a significant amount because people were basically spamming?

Yes, but it was really really excessive. :p Just post something meaningful and it should be fine. Forums are for discussing random stuff. We don't need topic nazi's either, enforcing whether or not someone is exactly on topic. ;)

#162 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

:thumbsup:

#163 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

Yes, but it was really really excessive. :p Just post something meaningful and it should be fine. Forums are for discussing random stuff. We don't need topic nazi's either, enforcing whether or not someone is exactly on topic. ;)

I think when people are new to any forum they tend to become obsessed with it for awile, and on forums like this where you gain advantages by having X amount of posts it gives a newbie all the more incentive to post, post, post. So long as it is meaningful and not too off topic it doesn't really matter how many someone can achieve. I bet after awhile their post counts will drop significantly anyways, unless they are some of the few who are always the really active type on forums.

I find it hilarious that this thread has made it to 7 pages and will probably keep going for quite more though.

#164 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

I think when people are new to any forum they tend to become obsessed with it for awile, and on forums like this where you gain advantages by having X amount of posts it gives a newbie all the more incentive to post, post, post. So long as it is meaningful and not too off topic it doesn't really matter how many someone can achieve. I bet after awhile their post counts will drop significantly anyways, unless they are some of the few who are always the really active type on forums.

I find it hilarious that this thread has made it to 7 pages and will probably keep going for quite more though.

Yeah, 7 whole pages... Apparently a spammer is more important than bacon. :(

And Jake- I reported your ass. >:|

Slinky- Quit fucking talking about off-topicness. We're clearly talking about a spammer here. <_<

#165 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:06 PM

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Please dont!!! :(

QUICK!
I'll make you a mixtape if you take the request back! :(

#166 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

This is so off topic...

Naruto is the best anime ever. Next is Dragonball Z, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Avatar the last airbender.

Don't forget Elfen Lied. That shit is sick.

so from my 5 suggestions only elin is suitable?

damn i suck :(

we should make bill gates a super moderator just for lulz.

<<I would make a pleasant moderator. And while I'm trying to get my life back on track, until my life disappears into the miasma of super-busyness I still spend a lot of time here,

#167 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

I have always wondered what spam tastes like. Never tried it cause it looks nasty, but did always wonder.

Posted Image

#168 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

<<I would make a pleasant moderator. And while I'm trying to get my life back on track, until my life disappears into the miasma of super-busyness I still spend a lot of time here,

Yes, take him, don't rely on me to be a Mod.

#169 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

I still reckon Elin would be a good mod.

Elin + JCR would be a good combo.

Spam tastes pretty shit. It's like homebrand ham thats chunky.

#170 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

The hell's homebrand ham?

I vote for both JCR and Elin as well, pertaining they actually WANT the position

#171 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

Spam tastes pretty shit. It's like homebrand ham thats chunky.

No it does not, it's a very delicious snack to have on the go.

#172 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:20 PM

I second JCR. Elin hurts my feelings and keeps me up at night. I'm the new poster boy of Lunesta. You know one of it's side effects is driving while you sleep
Posted Image

PS, is it obvious that I watch a lot of advertisements.

#173 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Homebrand is something that's not labelled. It's not like a big arse company makes it and it's well known. Some dodgy dude in his garage came up with it and sold it to a market / grocery shop by the truckload. It generally tastes a lot shitter but it's cheaper.

Spam is only good for when you go camping. You can just whip it out & eat.

#174 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Oh, is it an AUSTRALLIAN THING? From way down unda?

Heh heh. Anyway, I guess that's synonomous to no-name here. And spam doesn't taste bad at all. As long as it's fried. With lots of butter. until it doesn't take like spam

It just tastes like butter

#175 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

You can just whip it out & eat.

I always eat naked, so there's no need to whip it out

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users