• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#101 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

I don't see the stuff by unseen. But if you really hate them please PM me with links to 5+ example posts.

#102 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

I don't see the stuff by unseen. But if you really hate them please PM me with links to 5+ example posts.

I have been reporting the ones that are really bad. I dunno if you are reading them though.

#103 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Get some more mods.

Basically give JCR + Waser + Iargue + Elin + Georgia basic admin powers. one of them {minimum} is always online and will keep shit under fucking control.

#104 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

Get some more mods.

Basically give JCR + Waser + Iargue + Elin + Georgia basic admin powers. one of them {minimum} is always online and will keep shit under fucking control.

They dont want to give me mod powers because they think that it will distract from my programming work.
Jcr is trying to get his life on track and doesnt have to time.
Waser Lave doesnt want responsibility (Look at him. Hes been around since this place was formed. Has a million posts, and does everything. He could have been admin ages ago :p)
Elindoril might get it, but he also was weird activity times some times :p

I have no ideal about georgia... I honest havent seen her around alot, she got a new job and has been busy.

#105 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Get some more mods.

Are you batshit insane with those suggestions?
First off- Waser likely has been offered the position in the past, why would he want it now?
Second- Iargue, are you bat shit insane?
Third- I think you mean't Georgina. :p

Basic admin powers? How about basic mod powers. :/

#106 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:50 AM

Are you batshit insane with those suggestions?
First off- Waser likely has been offered the position in the past, why would he want it now?
Second- Iargue, are you bat shit insane?
Third- I think you mean't Georgina. :p

Basic admin powers? How about basic mod powers. :/

Yes. I think he is bat-shit insane.

How does someone become bat-shit insane anyways? Whats the difference between insane and bat-shit insane?

#107 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Yes. I think he is bat-shit insane.

How does someone become bat-shit insane anyways? Whats the difference between insane and bat-shit insane?

Bat-shit insane is more insane than standard insane. O_o

#108 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

Nothing wrong with Elin though :o

#109 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

le sigh

I don't really care about the money, but I need to eventually make it to 500 posts so I can change the item prices finally on my own

#110 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

You'd think Bill Gates could afford advanced.

#111 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:07 AM

Honestly, I haven't been active for the last 6 weeks or so. But determined to come back on here much more...

I'd be happy to be a mini admin/mod w/e.

Benefit I can see for me is that I'm on UK time, and it will broaden the admins online a bit as when you guys are asleep or working its about the time I would be online.

Downside...I cant spell for shit, and I'm not sure the other mods would think me suitable for various reasons but I could be wrong.

If it will shut a couple of spammers up i volunteer to buy them bloody advanced! lol

#112 anim0sitee

anim0sitee
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:12 AM

I'd rather donate that way i can lurk.

:ninja:

#113 Tox

Tox
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

I'd rather donate that way i can lurk.

:ninja:

Agreed. I don't see how people have the time to spam/post like they do. I'm just too busy and rarely have an input in most of the topics.

#114 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

you don't get rich by spending spending spending on personal entertainment ;)

#115 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:30 AM

Wow that is a lot of post for one day!

#116 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

you don't get rich by spending spending spending on personal entertainment ;)

If you already have more money then every middle class citizen in the world.... I think you can spend :p

#117 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

Bat-shit insane is more insane than standard insane. Posted Image

Right? You'd have to be bat-shit stupid not to know that.

#118 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Right? You'd have to be bat-shit stupid not to know that.

PRBM has this down. :p

#119 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

Okay even though the thread is derailed, I notice that he does have a lot of posts but it's like I never see them.

#120 Qwerty54

Qwerty54
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

I don't get anywhere near 50 ppd. Hence me not being advanced after all this time lol.

#121 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

I see a lot of his posts, but I tend to just skip over it automatically since 99% of the time it adds little to nothing to the conversation.

#122 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

Wow crazytaka,thanks for this thread and I think you're overflowing with kindness...

Whats wrong with posting?Why are you so concerned?I'm trying to be active in here..The time that I got 100posts is during my spring break..I dont even have much time right now coz of school...

If you don't want me to post..I won't go here for a while so you will be happy again.wth...As if Im doing something bad..I can see other people post just "lol,rofl,wth" and I never did that.

Sigh.

#123 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

Man you people talk a lot.

Nothing wrong with Elin though :o

Oh God, me a Moderator? God no, as much as I would like it, that would be a bad idea, I'd just piss people off by doing my job.

#124 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:17 PM

Wow crazytaka,thanks for this thread and I think you're overflowing with kindness...

Whats wrong with posting?Why are you so concerned?I'm trying to be active in here..The time that I got 100posts is during my spring break..I dont even have much time right now coz of school...

If you don't want me to post..I won't go here for a while so you will be happy again.wth...As if Im doing something bad..I can see other people post just "lol,rofl,wth" and I never did that.

Sigh.

At the time of me reading this, your post count was 404. In combination with the content of the post, I was pretty sure it stands for 404: User not found.

#125 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Man you people talk a lot.

Oh God, me a Moderator? God no, as much as I would like it, that would be a bad idea, I'd just piss people off by doing my job.

You piss people off anyways :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users